Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ladies, MUST HAVES in your make up bag?

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    gogojodee wrote: »
    gogojodee wrote: »
    l92q88r9ar3r.jpeg

My everyday musts :#

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PIC. :love:

PS - You're stunning! :flowerforyou:

Aww thank you!! :blush: I worked for Lancôme for several years before I went to cosmetology school and got my license. I got so spoiled getting all my makeup and skin care for free. Several years and two kids later I can't really afford to splurge on myself BUT have found some amazing and affordable substitutes ( my go to's above ) if there's one thing I don't skimp on price with its my eye cream and my brushes.

What eye cream do you use? Looks like you use Too Faced Brushes and a Sigma?

Yes Those are the too faced :smile: some of my favorites! The other are from a set I bought about 5 years ago at a hair show in Orlando. I'll have to look up the name for you because they are amazing! I use Lancome renergie lift eye cream. I'm gonna be 33 in a few months and am trying to prevent wrinkles. It feels impossible lol.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    http://www.royalbrush.com/ here's where the brushes came from : )
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS have to have lip gloss with me. Like always or lip balm...something to make my lips slick

in my make up bag there's foundation, powder, mascara and eyeliner or eye shadow that can double for eyeliner

during skating competition season you can add glitter, eyelashes, blush, more mascara, liquid eyeliner, a bun donut, hair net, elastics, gel and hairspray
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Mac foundation
    Bourjois bronzer
    Boots naturals blush
    Maybelline concealer
    Benefit high beam
    Benefit lip and cheek tint (mainly on the lips but occasionally I'll add some on my cheeks
    Smashbox lip glosses (always have a couple knocking around)
    Urban decay eyeliner
    L'Oréal liquid eyeliner
    Urban decay naked palette/sephora eye palette
    Benefit mascara

I didn't think I wore that much until I wrote it down but to be fair to myself unless it's a special occasion and I do something with my eye make up, it takes me 15 minutes to put all this on
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I'm a definite bare minerals fan. Primer, foundation (tried the liquid but prefer the powder) and I use the warmth as bronzer/blusher. After that it tends to be any mascara on offer in Boots. I don't really wear eyeshadow or liner unless I'm going out and want the really dress up.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    kat von d shade & light eye palette
    ardell 120 lashes
  • neilhoopy
    neilhoopy Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My number
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Sunscreen spf 50 or higher
    Compact
    Eyelash curler
    Red Lip pencil

That's all I really need and I'm good! :)

• mrssie1223
    mrssie1223 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lip Apeel. The perfect lip balm. :smiley:
  • jglhklhgl
    jglhklhgl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Kabrow eyebrow gel, NARS concealer, better than sex mascara, and Clinique moisturizer
  • Egger29
    Egger29 Posts: 14,741 Member
    Options
    Everything Avon!
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    small vibrator?
  • MzIrish
    MzIrish Posts: 11,917 Member
    Options
    extra ammo
  • angel4732
    angel4732 Posts: 14,898 Member
    Options
    Mascara, eyeliner
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    concealer
    pressed powder
    some kind of matte primer (esp in the hot, humid south)
    floss
    tweezers
    gum
    lipstick or gloss
    Advil

Just to be clear, this is my makeup bag for my purse when I'm out and I need a touch-up. This is not my main stash of makeup I keep at home in my bathroom.
  • evergreenlake
    evergreenlake Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Concealer (Rimmel and NYX), mascara, maybelline brown eyeshadow duo (works for my eyebrows, countouring, and neutral lid), and lip balm!
    Extras for when I'm feeling myself: lipstick or lipgloss (Sephora, H&M, or maybelline) black liquid eyeliner, mix foundation with tinted moisturizer (Elf) cuz one is a bit orange on me. And my new blending sponge by Still Spa Essentials
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Aside from the fact that practically need a cabinet to hold all my makeup, here are some of my favourites/recommendations:

Foundation: NARS Sheer Glow, Estée Lauder Double Wear
    Concealer: Kat Von D Concealer Creme, MUFE Full Cover
    Highlighter: Laura Mercier Face Illuminator Powder, Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter
    Contour: Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Contour Powder
    Bronzer: TheBalm Bahama Mama
    Blush: NARS
    Powder: MUFE HD Microfinishing, Guerlain Meteorites Pearls
    Brows: Annabelle Skinny Brow Liner, NARS Brow Defining Cream
    Liquid Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, MAC Brushstroke
    Pencil Eyeliner: Marc Jacobs Highliner
    Eyeshadow: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, ColourPop Super Shock eyeshadow
    Eyeshadow Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
    Mascara: Dior Diorshow Iconic Overcurl, Tarte Tarteist, Maybelline The Falsies
    Lipstick: BITE Beauty everything, YSL
    Liquid lipstick: Jeffree Star
    Gloss: Buxom
    Lip balm: Jack Black