Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ladies, MUST HAVES in your make up bag?

Options

Replies

• str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    chapstick
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I cannot live wothout those oil absorbing sheets that take away any shininess on your face, especially in the summer. That and a really great neutral lipstick are what I can't be without.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    My makeup bag is more of a piece of luggage on wheels. Full of MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, and Smashbox.....but, hey, it's what I do for a living.the one thing that's always in my purse....Chanel Gloss. Never leave home without it.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    My makeup bag is more of a piece of luggage on wheels. Full of MAC, Bobbi Brown, MUFE, and Smashbox.....but, hey, it's what I do for a living.the one thing that's always in my purse....Chanel Gloss. Never leave home without it.

Are you a freelance MA?
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ DIY tinted moisturizer (water-proof & oil-free)

❤ cornstarch

❤ 1 lipliner

❤ 1 matte lip tint
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Benefit mascara, Rimmel eyeliner, Clinique eyeshadow. Lots of different lip glosses. Benefit right now!
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Dior Show mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, powder, tweezers :-)
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Lipstick for sure and possibly mascara, eyeshadow or liner..... <as I usually use shadow as liner too>:bigsmile:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    my beer

Actually, I do have a beer that I've been carrying around in my purse for a few days now. How you know you have an alcohol problem!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else a member of Birchbox? For $10 a month they send you a little box of 7 or 8 high-end trial sizes and samples of skin care, hair care and makeup (you can customize your box somewhat by telling them what you're mostly interested in. For instance, I asked not to receive perfume samples). It's a great way to discover brands and products that you probably would have never come across. My eureka moment came with Benefit "They're Real!" mascara. Great stuff.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam Foundation
    Cover Girl translucent powder
    Rimmel soft black eyeliner
    And the darkest black mascara I can find. Still trying to find that perfect one.

Edited to add: MAC pigment shadows if/when I wear it.

And usually don't wear lipstick/gloss/whatever. If I do it's stuff from Bath and Body Works that's peppermint something or another or a bright red lipgloss.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Neutrogena sensitive skin moisturizer
    Maybelline BB cream in Light/Medium
    Covergirl concealer (for those gorgeous bags under my eyes) in Light/Medium
    Covergirl eyeliner (The twist-up kind, forget what it's called ) in black
    Covergirl 12-hr eyeshadow pallette, but I mostly just use a swipe of the dark purple my lids below the crease
    Maybelline Great Lash mascara in black

Just Chapstick on the lips. I have a couple of long-lasting lipsticks in pinks if I'm going to a wedding or something fancy.

I just subscribed to Ipsy so I'm looking forward to trying some different stuff!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Black liquid eyeliner, eye shadow, concealer, and lip gloss or matted lipstick, and eyebrow pencil. There are absolute musts in my makeup bag.
  • breakhearts
    breakhearts Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need my gel eyeliner, powder, and mascara! :) Specifically, I use ELF's gel eyeliner, Pur 4 in 1 powder in light tan, and They're Real Mascara!:)

On THOSE days, I also have bronzer and blush. :)
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    bump for later :-)
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm feeling very sub-satandard here! I don't even have a makeup bag, let alone carry any around with me! I have a mascara and an eyeliner that stand in my toothbrush mug- both are irregularly used.

Hmmm maybe when I grow up I'll be a real woman :-/
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Great list. I am still having trouble finding perfect mascara without clumps...
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Mine is very simple. Eye lash curler. Covergirl mascara/Eye liner smash box mini bb cream and powder. sometimes I'll get creative and wear brown or blue eye shadows.. no particular brand.. just colors I like haha :)
  • paulylovesme
    Options
    Wow, I'm feeling very sub-satandard here! I don't even have a makeup bag, let alone carry any around with me! I have a mascara and an eyeliner that stand in my toothbrush mug- both are irregularly used.

Hmmm maybe when I grow up I'll be a real woman :-/

right with ya! I put on my moisturizer but that is it. Low maintenance. I just don't have time or knowledge of all that stuff :(
  • Shreddingit84
    Options
    because im an oily Bish! Translucent powder and shine remover sheets are my must!!
    Eos lip balm
    Cover girl mascara Flamed out and clump crusher r the best!
    Jordana felt tip eyeliner
    Urban decay zero eyeliner
    Maybelline color tattoos
    Too faced shadow insurance
    Maybelline define a brow
    Thebalm mary lou manizer!!
    BE tinted mineral veil
    Maybelline vivids lipsticks! All of them!
    Bb cream as foundation (missha or garnier)
    Tons and tons of eyeshadow palettes!! :))

I wear makeup probably 1x a week though! But i like to be prepared!