Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Ladies, MUST HAVES in your make up bag?

Options

Replies

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    Options
    BB cream. Mascara. Blusher. Brown eye shadow. Carmex lip balm.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    In my "carry around" bag, I have:
    A foundation, blush, mascara (black), lipstick (In my chosen shade for the day).
    All bought from Clarins.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I have horrible dark circles. I keep:
    -cover up
    -concieler
    -foundation
    -eye shadow - nude
    -eye liner & mascara
    -lip balm & chubby lip color.
  • Iguessicandothis
    Iguessicandothis Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Lip balm and more lip balm! It's so dry here in the winter, I'm always needed moisture.
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Mascara, lip stain balm. My Kat Von D palette, primer, foundation. All musts.
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    Mascara; Zoom Fast Black Lash MAC
    Eyeliner( which I'm a huge user of) fluid line black track MAC
    Mineral skinfinish in medium, MAC again.. >:)
    Matchmaker foundation 3.0..MAC
    ..eye shadow is all MAC <3
    non MAC items include;
    Nyx under eye concealer in medium..
    Nyx face cream( before foundation I use..goes on first) >:)
    Nyx eye shadow cream.

I typically only carry ChapStick for my lips..
    But if its lipstick its Russian Red MAC Matte or Kat Con D black.

:s>:):p
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Multiple hair ties because I always lose them or someone needs one, setting spray, mascara, lip balm, matte lipstick, blush to make me look alive, tweezers, lip scrub, beauty blender. I have loads of make-up from contour, highlight, lipsticks in sheers and mattes, matte and shimmer shadows, mascaras, liners, powder, false lashes, brushes, etc. But the ones I listed first are the most important.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    What's a good setting spray and contour palette or kit that people like? Just curious. I only contour with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and that's it, I don't highlight but I'm thinking about trying it.
  • gogojodee
    Options
    ..eye shadow is all MAC <3

What shadows do you have @thepetrovafire
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    gogojodee wrote: »
    What's a good setting spray and contour palette or kit that people like? Just curious. I only contour with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil and that's it, I don't highlight but I'm thinking about trying it.

Depends on skintone TBH. While I'm lighter during winter times, I like Nyx's Wonder Stick which comes in like three different shades. Right now I'm using a Black Radiance concealer stick powder for contour and Maybelline Infallible liquid foundation for highlight paired with Benefit's Watts UP. Other times I'll use LA Girl HD concealer for highlight.
    My fave setting sprays on MAC Studio Fix Finishing Spray. Right now I like Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist. Ben Nye Seal Spray or ELF spray is also fine.
  • drabbits2
    drabbits2 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Tarte cheek stain, Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, Neutrogena mineral powder and Burt's Bees tinted lip balm. I get my eyelashes tinted so that cuts down on the need for mascara every day, so those four items I just listed are my basics. Plus gray eyeliner--Benefit waterproof pewter gray.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    l92q88r9ar3r.jpeg

My everyday musts :#
  • MissElectricEyeliner
    Options
    qnodyegw9dkq.jpg
    ^SHANY The Masterpiece 7 Layers All In One Makeup Set - "Original"^

I have one of these bad boys. For just $40 the eye shadows are pigmented and smooth. It was pretty much a steal. Don't be fooled by the packaging, the shadows are on point. I also have 100+ Coastal Scents hot pots, so I'm close to 200+ 26mm eyeshadows. I'm testing for my Cosmetology license soon, so when I start working I'm scared how much more makeup I'll end up with.

Face
    • Maybelline Fit Me Liquid Foundation, Matte Poreless or Revlon Color Stay
    • Glo Minerals Pressed Powder (I don't use blush because I have to cover up rosacea)
    Brows
    • Varies, currently using a red brown to go with my crazy hair. The shadow is from the Revealed 2 palette.
    Eyes
    • Eyeliner: L'Oreal Infalliable blackest Black, gel liner
    • Mascara: Runway Lashes by Milani
    • Shadow: Common for me to use the Revealed 2 palette for a quickie.
    • Primer: Milani Eyeshadow Primer, or NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk (for bright colors).
    Lips
    • Wet n' Wild matte lipstick in Mauve Out of Here, is the one I wear the most.

(Sorry for the big post :wink: )
  • gogojodee
    Options

(Sorry for the big post :wink: )

haha this is EXACTLY what I wanted - totally fine! :love:

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    -Mattifying balm
    -Eyeliner
    -Mascara
    Everything else is optional.
  • gogojodee
    Options
    l92q88r9ar3r.jpeg

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PIC. :love:

PS - You're stunning! :flowerforyou:
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    l92q88r9ar3r.jpeg

Aww thank you!! :blush: I worked for Lancôme for several years before I went to cosmetology school and got my license. I got so spoiled getting all my makeup and skin care for free. Several years and two kids later I can't really afford to splurge on myself BUT have found some amazing and affordable substitutes ( my go to's above ) if there's one thing I don't skimp on price with its my eye cream and my brushes.

• gogojodee
    Options

l92q88r9ar3r.jpeg

Aww thank you!! :blush: I worked for Lancôme for several years before I went to cosmetology school and got my license. I got so spoiled getting all my makeup and skin care for free. Several years and two kids later I can't really afford to splurge on myself BUT have found some amazing and affordable substitutes ( my go to's above ) if there's one thing I don't skimp on price with its my eye cream and my brushes.

What eye cream do you use? Looks like you use Too Faced Brushes and a Sigma?
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,225 Member
    Options
    I don't really carry make up with me on a daily basis but the rare times that I do, it's usually lipstick/lip gloss unless I'm planning to do my make up on the way. In that case,

Mascara, Blush, lipstick is the usual make-up trio for me. If I'm really trying to look great then I'd add in concealer+foundation and eye liner or pencil.
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    BB cream, mascara,bronzer, my favorite red lipstick and I also carry those oil absorbent papers (those come in handy)