What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Options

Replies

• tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my whole day. It's looks perfect. Sounds obnoxious, but I am. I was just thinking that and then saw this post! I know exactly what you mean.

@melissa6771

I just took a look at your food for today and your food does look great! And I definitely don't think your obnoxious for saying so. I'm proud of your choices!

Thanks for understanding. This post isn't to make us feel shamed when we eat not so healthy, but to pat ourselves on the back when our efforts makes our heart smile.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    I had chips, beer, fried chicken, and some ice cream that fit into my goals and that makes me proud.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Banana nut homemade muffin one of my dance students made for me. It was amazing and I'm glad I could eat it instead of telling her, "oh sorry I can't eat this because I can't have sugar and carbs," hellllllllllll no. I ate that and fit it in. She was so happy when I told her it was delicious, and it really was.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I ate at ALL today. My migraines usually get so bad the thought of thinking is painful.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Made a delicious honey teryaki stir fry. Chicken, asparagus, carrots& snap peas in a yummy sauce. Had a huge plate for 423 cals, with 42 protein!
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    tbolashana wrote: »
    Thanks for understanding. This post isn't to make us feel shamed when we eat not so healthy, but to pat ourselves on the back when our efforts makes our heart smile.
    Agreed!
    This morning I had a 4 egg white and mushroom scramble, oatmeal with cinnamon and a little stevia and a big pile of yummy sweet strawberries! So filling and delicious, about 350 cals and good amount of protein! Super proud of it!
  • Tricia7188
    Tricia7188 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    I had chips, beer, fried chicken, and some ice cream that fit into my goals and that makes me proud.

Good point!
    Sometimes I feel extra proud when I can actually fit an "indulgance" food. Like I had linguine for dinner tonight and it fit! Woo
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    A Lindt carmel brownie bite. I got a bag of them for 50 cents. I was proud of that savy shopping deal and ate that delicious treat pride.

But the strawberry cheesecake ones are better. I ate all those with pride first.
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I am pretty proud of the pasta I made today.
    It was good pasta.
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Pb at parkrun, so it's a fulltub of Pb.

lgx716cj04lc.jpg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Tricia7188 wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »

Good point!
    Sometimes I feel extra proud when I can actually fit an "indulgance" food. Like I had linguine for dinner tonight and it fit! Woo

i for sure will have some water weight tomorrow but aunt flow is visiting and that jerk loves fried food and ice cream ha.
  • Etsar73
    Etsar73 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I overate yesterday and I carried those excess calories to today... I carry over calories sometimes and try eat less/better the next day. Today I made a huge bowl of cauliflower rice cooked in sesame oil with half an onion, 2 eggs, lime juice, sesame seeds, hot sauce and coriander. It came to 355 calories and was delicious!
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    @tbolashana by the time you looked I had changed it a bit. lol. Someone came home with a watermelon and then I felt like a bit of chocolate last night, but still a great day as far as I'm concerned, everyone should be proud for their efforts, God knows this isn't easy, if it were there wouldn't be any fat people. I love that you thought to make it into a post. Thanks.
  • curvesfordays8907
    curvesfordays8907 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I only had one bowl of spaghetti for supper and had a big veggie filled salad before I had the spaghetti. Baby steps right now....
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    I'm proud I ate at ALL today. My migraines usually get so bad the thought of thinking is painful.

This. And that what I ate was grilled salmon with steamed broccoli and rice is a double win.
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    It's craft beer week here, so I'm going to a tap takeover to try an offering or two I haven't had before.
  • GerardCornielje
    GerardCornielje Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Quinoa salad for the first time in my life, delicious!
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Eh, I'm generally not too proud of the things I do eat, but more of the things I don't!

But I do like my new favorite treat-- I have a ridiculous sweet tooth, so I have been putting my greek yogurt in the freezer for around 5 hours, then eating it with nuts on top. Tastes so similar to actual frozen yogurt (this is not a new trick, but it's fairly new to me). I eat one every single day with lunch, the dannon light n fit, only 80 calories!
  • finickygaby
    finickygaby Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had 1 egg with toast for breakfast and a Salad with almonds, berries and blue cheese I'm really trying since the weekend I went to town!! Lol