What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Options

Replies

• JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Celery and peanut butter my favorite!
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    An apple instead of a donut from the box given to my department by a vendor.
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    1/2lb bag of Rainier cherries that will probably disagree with me later.
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    dlkfox wrote: »
    Unexpectedly ate out for lunch...and did it on only 400 calories. I can highly recommend Fuzzy's Taco Shop's Tortilla Soup and their grilled shrimp taco. Yum!

The shrimp tacos are so yummy!
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've taken my vitamins today and so far I haven't had any junk food.
  • Raccoonii
    Raccoonii Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of my coffee this morning :D haha I always grab an iced coffee before work but I've gone from an XL with extra cream extra sugar to just a medium with cream. (granted the mocha flavor has some sugar in it but there's none on top of it)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    This sounds weird. I don't think I've ever felt pride in what I've eaten...?

Exactly my thought when I read the title. I've been proud of dishes I've made that turned out really well, but not proud of eating the food.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    This sounds weird. I don't think I've ever felt pride in what I've eaten...?

Exactly my thought when I read the title. I've been proud of dishes I've made that turned out really well, but not proud of eating the food.

@need2exerc1se

This thread is not about ACTUALLY eating the food or even how well the food came out after you've made it. It's about 'What better choice did I make, nutritionally, today?'

• sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    45 grams of spinach at lunch. EXACTLY 45 grams.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of the cookies I made today.

I kinda *kitten* up the frosting by microwaving it too long- but they tasted great, were, for the most part, from scratch, and... god, cooking can be really fun.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I'm proud of the cookies I made today.

I kinda *kitten* up the frosting by microwaving it too long- but they tasted great, were, for the most part, from scratch, and... god, cooking can be really fun.

@coocoopuff

Yum cookies! I'm making banana bread tomorrow.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Today had a plate full of cooked kale and meat. I felt good about my decision.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    I made an awesome toss salad last night for dinner and had a little leftover for lunch today. 2nd day it was still awesome :)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    PICKLES!!!!! yum
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I big bowl of ice cream.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Today was tough, I had a late meeting out of town so all meals were out. But last night I made Caprese Chicken. It was awesome, even both my sons thought so. First time making it and it definately won't be the last.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I made myself the perfect burrito for lunch, chicken and a Mexican cheese blend with salsa, grilled. I'm so proud of it, I took several photos and will be carrying them in my wallet to show off.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    An actual serving of peanut butter, and not what I normally eat.

Sad little sandwich thin, it was ;)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Fish tacos.
  • Stephwritesound
    Stephwritesound Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had a 5 cup salad with my dinner, which was half of a 10" pizza with spinach. Still fit in to my calorie goal, and the 80 mins of yoga didn't hurt.