Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Replies

• ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    1/2lb bag of Rainier cherries that will probably disagree with me later.
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    dlkfox wrote: »
    Unexpectedly ate out for lunch...and did it on only 400 calories. I can highly recommend Fuzzy's Taco Shop's Tortilla Soup and their grilled shrimp taco. Yum!

The shrimp tacos are so yummy!
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    I've taken my vitamins today and so far I haven't had any junk food.
  • Raccoonii
    Raccoonii Posts: 5 Member
    I'm proud of my coffee this morning :D haha I always grab an iced coffee before work but I've gone from an XL with extra cream extra sugar to just a medium with cream. (granted the mocha flavor has some sugar in it but there's none on top of it)
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    This sounds weird. I don't think I've ever felt pride in what I've eaten...?

Exactly my thought when I read the title. I've been proud of dishes I've made that turned out really well, but not proud of eating the food.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    This sounds weird. I don't think I've ever felt pride in what I've eaten...?

Exactly my thought when I read the title. I've been proud of dishes I've made that turned out really well, but not proud of eating the food.

@need2exerc1se

This thread is not about ACTUALLY eating the food or even how well the food came out after you've made it. It's about 'What better choice did I make, nutritionally, today?'

• sappermuff
    sappermuff Posts: 175 Member
    45 grams of spinach at lunch. EXACTLY 45 grams.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I'm proud of the cookies I made today.

I kinda *kitten* up the frosting by microwaving it too long- but they tasted great, were, for the most part, from scratch, and... god, cooking can be really fun.
  • tbolashana
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I'm proud of the cookies I made today.

I kinda *kitten* up the frosting by microwaving it too long- but they tasted great, were, for the most part, from scratch, and... god, cooking can be really fun.

@coocoopuff

Yum cookies! I'm making banana bread tomorrow.
  • tbolashana
    Today had a plate full of cooked kale and meat. I felt good about my decision.
  • KDar1988
    KDar1988 Posts: 650 Member
    I made an awesome toss salad last night for dinner and had a little leftover for lunch today. 2nd day it was still awesome :)
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,159 Member
    PICKLES!!!!! yum
  • Thowe92
    Thowe92 Posts: 109 Member
    edited June 2016
    I big bowl of ice cream.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Today was tough, I had a late meeting out of town so all meals were out. But last night I made Caprese Chicken. It was awesome, even both my sons thought so. First time making it and it definately won't be the last.
  • 85Cardinals
    85Cardinals Posts: 733 Member
    edited June 2016
    I made myself the perfect burrito for lunch, chicken and a Mexican cheese blend with salsa, grilled. I'm so proud of it, I took several photos and will be carrying them in my wallet to show off.
  • hollyrayburn
    hollyrayburn Posts: 905 Member
    An actual serving of peanut butter, and not what I normally eat.

Sad little sandwich thin, it was ;)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Fish tacos.
  • Stephwritesound
    Stephwritesound Posts: 5 Member
    I had a 5 cup salad with my dinner, which was half of a 10" pizza with spinach. Still fit in to my calorie goal, and the 80 mins of yoga didn't hurt.
  • SeafBecca
    SeafBecca Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm proud of my breakfast this morning of wild Argentina shrimp and grits. It was awesome. And I'm proud I passed up the sausage which is full of saturated fat and I always regret the numbers when I add it to my food log.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    I was pretty proud of my gin last night.