What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Options

Replies

• tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    webbz92 wrote: »
    I'm proud that I have incorporated vegetables into most of my daily meals. I didn't grow up eating vegetables so it was a big change for me. But I feel proud for making the healthy change and for eating all my veggies.

That is GREAT!!
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Proud when I eat vegetables. Grew up with a father that hates most things healthy. We never had veggies, so now I am proud of myself for incorporating them into my diet. I don't hate them, but it took a while to deprogram those bad habits.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I planned ahead and dinner is already in the crockpot and will be waiting for me when I get home.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I stuck through the last few weeks of calorie banking. Some days were definitely far harder than others. Today is my last day of the bank. I prepped four meals. One down, three to go, then no strict calorie counting for two weeks, only vague guestimates.
  • MrsMoviestar
    MrsMoviestar Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Today I am proud of what I didn't eat! Today is a co-workers birthday and my friend (who is a wonderful baker) baked a lemon cake that looked divine. However, I was strong enough to say no, and sipped my green tea :)
  • mikenunnally
    mikenunnally Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've had tuna, eggs, protein shakes, fruit, quest bars and water so far.. Baam!!!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I was proud of choosing a container of olives, rather than the candy I was eyeballing.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    buja2vraa2zt.jpeg
    t12kvtobm7dw.jpeg

Had a great low carb day :) low-carb + protein waffle
  • nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is weird... I'm proud of actually eating cake today for my birthday and not feeling any guilt for it. It's a huge success for me
  • degenerationwhy
    degenerationwhy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Eat morr or less same every day. Raw quinoa and greek yogurt for breakfast. Protein veggies and sometimes a carb for lunch. Plant based food/drink only after lunch
  • degenerationwhy
    degenerationwhy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Not that o dont cheat with pizza and beer when j hit the golf course twice a week
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mucho burrito (small chorizo burrito).
    So delicious and filling.

Then I had a Tim Hortons nutella donut. Also good.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    BLT chicken salad lettuce cups. yi1im9w14okg.jpeg
  • xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Im proud that i ate veggies and fruit today as i ate none yesterday haha
  • mom2wessarah
    mom2wessarah Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I love sushi rolls. I went to get sushi today and had them make the rolls w/o the rice. Gives me a fresher taste and I enjoy it just a much.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Mine is weird... I'm proud of actually eating cake today for my birthday and not feeling any guilt for it. It's a huge success for me
    That's not weird at all. I can't imagine how my past "dieting" self would feel with my current diet.

• dlkfox
    dlkfox Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Unexpectedly ate out for lunch...and did it on only 400 calories. I can highly recommend Fuzzy's Taco Shop's Tortilla Soup and their grilled shrimp taco. Yum!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    Today I am proud that I made homemade waffles! I've been buying the box and preparing them on the waffle iron once in a while but today I decided to make it from scratch. They were yummy. :blush:
  • tbolashana
    Options
    buja2vraa2zt.jpeg
    t12kvtobm7dw.jpeg

Had a great low carb day :) low-carb + protein waffle

@babycatchfire

I love the heart pizza :heart: and your name!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    wendys double and fries with a diet coke- wanted to keep my sugar down