What are YOU PROUD OF that you ate today?

Options

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Four scrambled eggs and1 avacado for breakfast, an evol street tacos vegetarian style healthy choices
  • ubermofish
    ubermofish Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    6.7oz chicken breast and a salad for lunch, protein shake for breakfast after a morning workout.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I brought 200 grams of dried fruit with me to go on a hike today, and ate less than half of it! it was a ton of calories so I was happy about that.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Son of Baconator
  • ToastofLou
    ToastofLou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    For lunch today I had a tub of roasted veggies with rice and some quorn chicken. I have also drank a litre of water!
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Jruzer wrote: »
    It's craft beer week here, so I'm going to a tap takeover to try an offering or two I haven't had before.
    Bell's Hop Grandslam. Mmmmmm...
    hTBcZv8.jpg?1
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    I had a Son of Baconator and a 10 piece spicy nugget for the second day in a row.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    @tbolashana by the time you looked I had changed it a bit. lol. Someone came home with a watermelon and then I felt like a bit of chocolate last night, but still a great day as far as I'm concerned, everyone should be proud for their efforts, God knows this isn't easy, if it were there wouldn't be any fat people. I love that you thought to make it into a post. Thanks.

@melissa6771

Thank you for understanding why I made this post. I just want people to be able to pat themselves on the back at a smart choice that they made.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I went to town on a block of cheese. I don't know if I'm proud of it but I'm trying to be okay with it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    8 servings of fruits and vegetables today!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Beer. Proud of that cause after my 'behaviourally challenged' child threw a spaz in the grocery store, i hid in the bathroom and had a refreshing beer instead of selling him to the circus.
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I pre-logged yesterday to make today work. It's my kid's birthday and he wanted America's Test Kitchen's baked mac and cheese for dinner, plus there was a cinco de mayo fundraiser lunch at his school. Yum!

But I will never understand why ATK thinks that a 9x13 pan of mac & cheese with 1 1/2 pounds of cheese is only 6 servings. We get 16 servings out of it, and all felt satisfied.
  • tbolashana
    Options
    I'm proud of the homemade breakfast sandwich my sister made me. It was delicious.
  • pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Every single item from Mother's Day brunch buffet....(: no regrets
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Since I'm typically eating very nutritious meals, I'm proud of those days--like today--when I can fit a treat into my daily goal and feel satisfied. So, here's a toast to my itsy bitsy, beautiful 199 gram ribeye steak. Loved every bit. In the past, I'd have eaten the whole steak, heck, I'd have purchased a larger one than I did and scoffed at the idea of cutting it in half!! (I'd have eaten more than 1200 calories in meat if I had!)
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Husband made me breakfast in bed today. He isnt the best cook and wasn't the best food in the world, but it was so thoughtful and amazing. Proud to have him.
  • ivanfawcettgibson
    ivanfawcettgibson Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we bbq'd. Thundering amounts of meat. Some salad and meat!!
  • tbolashana
    Options
    I'm proud that I ate a very big serving of fruit right in the morning.
  • webbz92
    webbz92 Posts: 38 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm proud that I have incorporated vegetables into most of my daily meals. I didn't grow up eating vegetables so it was a big change for me. But I feel proud for making the healthy change and for eating all my veggies.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Food.