married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How in the world am I first seeing this thread now! I'm married and I love that my wife supports me in my weight loss. It's not so fun when she catches me not eating enough or eating something "naughty," though. But I'd love to chat with whomever comes along! I'm easy! ;)
  • jaedizzle01
    jaedizzle01 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    How in the world am I first seeing this thread now! I'm married and I love that my wife supports me in my weight loss. It's not so fun when she catches me not eating enough or eating something "naughty," though. But I'd love to chat with whomever comes along! I'm easy! ;)

That's good that your wife supports you like that :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    WyshIKnew wrote: »
    I love being a stay at home mom. I love to cook for my family and try out new recipes. I love serving my husband his food, it makes me feel good. Lol weird I know. I also love turning cleaning the house into a game with my kiddos. I do yard work too sometimes. Lol I think it's fun to mow the lawn sp I hardly ever let my husband do it. Lol he's the mechanic, so he kees the cars working and lf course supports us.

Not a stay at home mum, but as an air traffic engineer my job involves shifts. So often I am home in the afternoons. It makes sense for me to prepare the meals, and I love to cook anyway. Like you I like to try new recipes and I do get a bit of a kick when my wife likes something I've just made.

That's awesome!!! Lol now I don't feel so odd about when I get happy about my hubby liking my food. Lol
    I love being a stay at home mom. I love to cook for my family and try out new recipes. I love serving my husband his food, it makes me feel good. Lol weird I know. I also love turning cleaning the house into a game with my kiddos. I do yard work too sometimes. Lol I think it's fun to mow the lawn sp I hardly ever let my husband do it. Lol he's the mechanic, so he kees the cars working and lf course supports us.
    I hope you pick up his dishes and clean up after he is done eating. If not, that would be a sad shortcoming.

Lol i do his dishes, yes. Lol I'm also proud to say that my husband hasn't had to serve his own plate in like 2 years ( excluding when he cooks...which isn't often )
    synchkat wrote: »

OMG I love cutting the grass too. Hubs was just saying to someone yesterday how I never let him cut the grass. It's actually a shore I really enjoy. Except when I mow over the extension cord but let's pretend I never do that

Glad to know I'm not alone out there. Idk why I find mowing the lawn to enjoyable... but I really enjoy it. I think maybe it's therapeutic.

I find it's mindless I can think about stuff, sing songs in my head. And it's like instant gratification cause you see it getting prettier as you go
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options

That's good that your wife supports you like that :)

My husband is also on board and has started to work out with me. Nice to have in home support as well as all you funny people who keep me laughing.
  • celestehughesbradley
    Options

It sure does help to have that support. My husband supports me and this weight loss process.
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    @DarleneReid577 my husband doesn't work out with me. He just sits back an watches tv or plays on his phone. But he does tell me he is proud of me, then he goes on about how he needs to loose weight. Lol i figure he'll come around. This app it awesome at connecting with you networks of people to help support and keep you laughing.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    WyshIKnew wrote: »

Not a stay at home mum, but as an air traffic engineer my job involves shifts. So often I am home in the afternoons. It makes sense for me to prepare the meals, and I love to cook anyway. Like you I like to try new recipes and I do get a bit of a kick when my wife likes something I've just made.

That's awesome!!! Lol now I don't feel so odd about when I get happy about my hubby liking my food. Lol
    I hope you pick up his dishes and clean up after he is done eating. If not, that would be a sad shortcoming.

Lol i do his dishes, yes. Lol I'm also proud to say that my husband hasn't had to serve his own plate in like 2 years ( excluding when he cooks...which isn't often )

OMG I love cutting the grass too. Hubs was just saying to someone yesterday how I never let him cut the grass. It's actually a shore I really enjoy. Except when I mow over the extension cord but let's pretend I never do that

Glad to know I'm not alone out there. Idk why I find mowing the lawn to enjoyable... but I really enjoy it. I think maybe it's therapeutic.

I find it's mindless I can think about stuff, sing songs in my head. And it's like instant gratification cause you see it getting prettier as you go

I treat my man like the king he is. I like him to relax when he is home. He works away from home and is only home one week a month. So no chores for my baby.
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My wife supports me on MFP but as far as she is concerned "all you need to do is cut down a bit."
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just saw this thread today. I am happily married and happy to see so many people on here with different views about their loved ones and how they get on. Least when I am at work I have some reading material lol
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    @DarleneReid577 my husband doesn't work out with me. He just sits back an watches tv or plays on his phone. But he does tell me he is proud of me, then he goes on about how he needs to loose weight. Lol i figure he'll come around. This app it awesome at connecting with you networks of people to help support and keep you laughing.

My Husband doesn't work out with either, he says he gets enough exercise at work. But I am on here to lose about 30 lbs. I think his Daughters are hoping for my suggest will rub off on him. They are both calling and giving me thumbs up on Facebook.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    asgill666 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I just saw this thread today. I am happily married and happy to see so many people on here with different views about their loved ones and how they get on. Least when I am at work I have some reading material lol

At least you said work and not toilet. ... >:)
  • heroldkelly
    heroldkelly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    What can I do to become a king??!?! :'(

I agree with @DarleneReid577 ! Make her your queen!
  • synchkat
    Options

Make her your queen... o:)

My goodness Darlene you have awesome posts. Thank goodness you found us and wrote such a spectacular essay
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Good morning
    95 min of cardio this morning u tube red
    Have a month free but will pay 12.99 for July well worth it so many videos to choose from
  • DarleneReid577
    Options

My goodness Darlene you have awesome posts. Thank goodness you found us and wrote such a spectacular essay

Glad you received it. And were able to read.
  • synchkat
    Options

Glad you received it. And were able to read.

I did. I keep reading it. I carry it with me wherever I go.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Glad Father's Day weekend is over!
  • mrslek89
    mrslek89 Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi everyone not married yet but will be in 4 1/2 weeks. Have 4 kids 2 boys 2 girls and I'm a sahm. Does get quite boring so I used to snack alot. Now with a dress to get into I need to get my fat backside into gear lol.
  • jaedizzle01
    Options
    Congrads on the soon to be marriage :)