married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Soooo is this the place we married people go to discreetly cheat on our spouses? If not, can someone point me in the right direction?????? k,thanks!

I suspect you should choose one of the "does anyone want to text" threads for that.
  • MrsPotStirerLoL
    MrsPotStirerLoL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Can you tutor my wife? She makes me do all the work.

cthu at you for that one

Married over here
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    wha???
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    wow... this place is turning into a downer... Someone dissing on sex? people yacking on being separated... feels like Disney world after you have found out there are kid eating gators in the pond via CNN... like "*poof* there goes that illusion.

Just one comment on sex... if you don't like it... chances are... you are doing it wrong...OR with the wrong person... find the right person... thankfully I am an EMU... all EMU ladies look a like even to us emu men :P

Wow I thought I was a *kitten*.

• DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »
    Soooo is this the place we married people go to discreetly cheat on our spouses? If not, can someone point me in the right direction?????? k,thanks!

Wow...I don't know about anyone else here but I don't want to cheat on or with anyone. ...discreetly or not. I just enjoy everyone's sense of humor.
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    wha???
    wow... this place is turning into a downer... Someone dissing on sex? people yacking on being separated... feels like Disney world after you have found out there are kid eating gators in the pond via CNN... like "*poof* there goes that illusion.

Just one comment on sex... if you don't like it... chances are... you are doing it wrong...OR with the wrong person... find the right person... thankfully I am an EMU... all EMU ladies look a like even to us emu men :P

Wow I thought I was a *kitten*.

I think it is really good that people can express themselves with humor, no matter what the subject, without nasty remarks and judgement. Sort of like a SUPPORT group......hmm? Go figure.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Swear words used to be filtered. But, when I tried to type a swear word it just typed normal. But, all these other people get *kitten*. What's going on. I'm going to test it here: deleted deleted deleted. Edit to add: Ok the kitten thing happens. Edit to add more: if you edit the post it goes back to swear words. Edit: I just deleted the swear words.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*
  • DarleneReid577
    Options
    Same here *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*....lmfao
  • WyshIKnew
    WyshIKnew Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Oh, you potty mouth you. :)
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What the fudge is an EMU woman? Are their breasts bigger?

I just looked it up, don't think this right, but it said EMU = Eastern Mennonite universery. Lol
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I wish my wife was more independent. Granted, she has a bit of social anxiety, but I would love if she could clean up after herself more, join a club, get out and socialize, etc. She only works part-time seasonal, so I find I sometimes I need alone time when I get home since I'm around students all day, where she craves human interactions.

Find out what she likes to do and then research what is in the area. Maybe volunteer work at a nursing home, knitting club,pole dancing classes o:)

Believe me, I've tried. She's just not big on meeting new people, and a lot of our close friends who used to live close have moved away (and, admittedly, we did, too). I'm trying to be more supportive emotionally without offering solutions, but my mindset is to solve a problem when it's presented.
  • Cat3141
    Cat3141 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @mangamaday No I am not joking! I am a stay at home wife that is my job and a do it with happiness. The house is to be kept neat and tidy at all times and me wait on him after all he does work hard all day. Not to say he does not do the same for me at times because he does I am very spoiled. But, I get left A list every morning and everything on that list is to be done when he gets home unless I am not feeling well or something comes up and I just can't get it done. But I am very devoted to my husband and most of the time get everything done.

You mean he doesn't even trust you to know what needs to be done around your own house?
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Do you have to rotate the cans in the pantry categorically and so the labels are displayed perfectly?

sleeping_with_the_enemy.jpg
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    @mangamaday No I am not joking! I am a stay at home wife that is my job and a do it with happiness. The house is to be kept neat and tidy at all times and me wait on him after all he does work hard all day. Not to say he does not do the same for me at times because he does I am very spoiled. But, I get left A list every morning and everything on that list is to be done when he gets home unless I am not feeling well or something comes up and I just can't get it done. But I am very devoted to my husband and most of the time get everything done.

You mean he doesn't even trust you to know what needs to be done around your own house?

Left a list ?!?!?!?!?! What the *kitten*!?!?!?! I am not Knocking being a stay at home mom , For me if I was left a every morning I would be pissed. It almost seems like he does not think you are capable of doing things unless he tells you and a tad controlling
    But that is just my opinion and if it works for you and your husband hey that is awesome !
  • lilthings1
    lilthings1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

My Sister was married to a guy like this. He was a cop, and found out lots of cops were like this, not all but quite a few.
    My Daughter went to visit with my Grandson, when she left. Sisters Husband made her wash all the wall and furniture that was baby level.
    So glad when she dumped his sorry butt.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

The situation does sound potentially a little off and controlling. But, she also mentioned that she has traumatic brain injury. And that's why she needs a list reminding her of her daily tasks.
  • vicvicious38
    vicvicious38 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • DarleneReid577
    Options

The situation does sound potentially a little off and controlling. But, she also mentioned that she has traumatic brain injury. And that's why she needs a list reminding her of her daily tasks.

Okay no judgement. ...remember we all live in glass houses. :p
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We're back to the list maker. It's come full circle! :)