Video gamers

Options

Replies

• pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    And now it's gone forever... just imagine if you could play that on the oculus rift. Think I'd be traumatised :lol:
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    And now it's gone forever... just imagine if you could play that on the oculus rift. Think I'd be traumatised :lol:

*shudders*
  • cnhuston
    cnhuston Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Still like to play Chip's Challenge...
  • OfficialDSXIII
    OfficialDSXIII Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I was big on Destiny for awhile, but got bored. I haven't touched my video games in months though because the games I want to play aren't out yet. Tekken 7 and FF7 remake being the two I want to play the most!
  • Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Kinda dorky but is anyone els getting pokemon? Lol
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    guys...Overwatch~ <3
  • Ramlupa
    Ramlupa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I play games with my son(17) on the ps4, pc steam, wii. We play Smite, Warframe, Killing Floor. Those games.LOL I prefer the mario kind of games but he is my son so what's a mom gonna do?
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I was big on Destiny for awhile, but got bored. I haven't touched my video games in months though because the games I want to play aren't out yet. Tekken 7 and FF7 remake being the two I want to play the most!

Really want FF7 but getting time to play it is an issue. I still have Ni no kuni to finish and that's been out for practically years! still playing through Last of us as well.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Kinda dorky but is anyone els getting pokemon? Lol
    I want to. I loved X and Y... Not too big on the legendaries, love the water and grass starter

I hated and don't don't think I even finished Alpha Ruby. It just felt like a big waste of money and time. Super disappointed, Hoenn was always my favorite region, but the base game was WAY too similar to X and Y, which just felt richer because of the new Pokemon, new region, new dress up. It doesn't help that the game came a year after.

• PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Uncharted is by Naughty Dog, right? I haven't played it..but I liked The Last of Us...made by them.
  • Jamiepk1985
    Jamiepk1985 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I only play borderlands....do I count? lol
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    ...still playing through Last of us as well.
    First time? There were a few spots in the game that left tears in my eyes. Powerful story.
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    ...still playing through Last of us as well.
    First time? There were a few spots in the game that left tears in my eyes. Powerful story.

yeah first time playing through. i think i'm about 3/4 through... Last game a completed was beyond two souls... god i really don't get on a console as much as i used to (used to get the p!ss taken on CoD)
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Really want FF7 but getting time to play it is an issue. I still have Ni no kuni to finish and that's been out for practically years! still playing through Last of us as well.

I love RPG but they are just so time consuming :(
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    Yeah as are mmorpgs... they're worse actually haha
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Are you one?

I'm getting uncharted 4 tomorrow, I can't wait!

The only game series I play anymore, so I am getting it too!
  • Sayeeda1089
    Sayeeda1089 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    tokyokat wrote: »
    Mass Effect.

Just got that game after I finished the Dragon age games. Great follow up I'm obsessed
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I used to be! I haven't had time. Darn adulting :(