Replies

• Gioeyebrow
    Gioeyebrow Posts: 404 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    fluffygio wrote: »
    Kinda dorky but is anyone els getting pokemon? Lol
    I want to. I loved X and Y... Not too big on the legendaries, love the water and grass starter

I hated and don't don't think I even finished Alpha Ruby. It just felt like a big waste of money and time. Super disappointed, Hoenn was always my favorite region, but the base game was WAY too similar to X and Y, which just felt richer because of the new Pokemon, new region, new dress up. It doesn't help that the game came a year after.

Yea kinda boring i agree but atleast you can use your mega stones from it on sun and moon lol thats what imma do
  • rygar1983
    rygar1983 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I got ps4. Gta v is the bomb of course. Specially if you have friends that you know to play with online. I want witcher 3 and or the division. I've heard a lot of complaints about the division but story mode still looks killer! Anyone have any suggestions on witch one would be better to get?
  • rygar1983
    rygar1983 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i got the Uncharted Collection when i got my ps4. i still need to sit down and finish them at some point before i play the 4th.

Same here
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Are you one?

I'm getting uncharted 4 tomorrow, I can't wait!

The only game series I play anymore, so I am getting it too!

How did you get on with it? I don't think I've loved a game more!!
  • EzRemake
    EzRemake Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Dark Souls 3 made me hollow :(
  • upoffthemat
    upoffthemat Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    ...still playing through Last of us as well.
    First time? There were a few spots in the game that left tears in my eyes. Powerful story.

I have played that game twice, probably will play it again. The game play is great and the story is awesome as well. Also have played all the Uncharted series. Have 4 sitting still wrapped, just need to get some work done around the house first.
  • xeno8604
    xeno8604 Posts: 193 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I am def getting Sun and Moon . I have played every version this far and I do not plan on stopping.
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I am a gamer. Console and PC (and mobile, let's be honest here). I have an XBox One and have been addicted recently to Wastelanders 2 - Director's Cut. It's old school meets modern tech. A whole lotta storyline and great RPG elements.

I've also been a beta tester (which is fun and painful at the same time) as well as a writer for some HowTo guides for MMORPGs etc.

But in general I try to just tell people I work with computers. It's a lot easier than saying, "I'm a professional gamer" and then you get THE LOOK...somewhere between jealousy and pity.

Actually, come to think of it, it's a pretty funny expression to see. I should tell people I can't stand at parties what I do...
  • SallyH77
    SallyH77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    PS4 for me, Destiny and GTAV are my main go-tos, I recently bought Elder Scrolls Online on sale, but yet to give it a go.
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ps3, 4 and xbox one. Taking it back at the moment with Mass effect and Halo Master Chief collection... :p
  • tmi_gang
    tmi_gang Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    Fallout series, Until Dawn, Halo 3.

I also have a Sega Genesis, Nintendo and pack of Surge soda stashed in my closet for when I feel nostalgic.
  • ModernLuddite
    ModernLuddite Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I should be finishing up the last Witcher 3 DLC, but have become bizarrely addicted to Unchained Blades, a dungeon crawler on 3DS that was released forever ago. It's basically Wizardry.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge gamer, but I play a lot of FIFA...on the PS4
  • cassy_cake
    cassy_cake Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    BinaryFu wrote: »
    But in general I try to just tell people I work with computers. It's a lot easier than saying, "I'm a professional gamer" and then you get THE LOOK...somewhere between jealousy and pity..

Wow you're living the dream :smiley:
  • BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    cassy_cake wrote: »
    BinaryFu wrote: »
    But in general I try to just tell people I work with computers. It's a lot easier than saying, "I'm a professional gamer" and then you get THE LOOK...somewhere between jealousy and pity..

Wow you're living the dream :smiley:

Well, I'd be living the dream (in my opinion) if I was *playing* for a living. Logging bugs, glitches and exploits can be fun, but also boring after awhile. Writing about how to take advantage of virtual economies (one of my specialties in MMORPGs) is a double-edged sword, when you think about it. Sure, I'm getting paid to teach others how to make currency to get better things in the game...but I'm also teaching farmers how to be more efficient at the same time, which can imbalance virtual economies.

Even so, that sort of thing doesn't pad your pockets that much, so I have to take care of client systems via remote access and occasionally do cyber security seminars (with a focus on social engineering) to help pay the bills. Fortunately my wife makes some good money too, so I don't have to pimp myself out as much as I used to! LoL

I'd *love* to be good enough at League of Legends or any of the other competitive virtual sports to play on a pro team, but that's not really an option for me right now - takes way too many hours of training and the Cheetos are detrimental to making me look like a beefcake again. :wink:
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options

@_A_Real_Mouthful

It's the SNS-101 model of the Super Nintendo.. :)