I- umm never mind.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Dead Jess,

I met a boy.

But, I haven't actually met him.

He's make believe for all intensive purposes... Cause he's from the internet.

Can you have a real relationship with someone from the Internet?

Cause... He's really hot. Or at least the guy who's photos he uses are really hot.

Kthanksbye

• Ashley___916
    Ashley___916 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »
    What we've learnt so far from this thread...

I'm the one that's learning. Y'all are some crazy mofos

this thread cracks me up B)<3
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Dead Jess,

I met a boy.

He's make believe for all intents and purposes... Cause he's from the internet.

Cause... He's really hot. Or at least the guy who's photos he uses are really hot.

Kthanksbye

Send me these selfies so I can decide for muhself if he deserves to be in a non RL relationship with you. I hope you can see this from Jail.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dear Jess,

I- umm never mind.

I think this mean she wants to have a threesome. Ask her what his Kik is

• JessicaJS23
    Options

His Ashley! I hate to say it but this is NOTHING compared to some of the good stuff that's out there. Sadly it usually gets out of control and taken down. <3

• Ashley___916
    Options
    Dear Jess,

I- umm never mind.

I think this mean she wants to have a threesome. Ask her what his Kik is

always KIK. I boycott this app. or anyone that asks me to use it lmao
  • Ashley___916
    Options

His Ashley! I hate to say it but this is NOTHING compared to some of the good stuff that's out there. Sadly it usually gets out of control and taken down. <3

most things that are entertaining get out of hand lol
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Dead Jess,

I met a boy.

Kthanksbye

bljyyl2f6uno.png

PS: Convict to convict... Marry me?!

Ha! Made you google.
  • JessicaJS23
    Options
    Dead Jess,

I met a boy.

Kthanksbye

bljyyl2f6uno.png

PS: Convict to convict... Marry me?!

Can I be a sister wife?

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Dear Jess (nice pearly whites btw),

This morning at work I got an email from a co-worker who I've seen around but never spoken to before. She works on a different floor. When I read who it was from I immediately looked them up in the employee directory. IT WAS HER. My heart began to flutter and I even felt a bit faint. She is really attractive and one of the few girls left in this world who can pull off a spiral perm.

I opened the email titled "(no subject)" and it simply said, "nice pants buddy".

I'm not sure how to take this. You see, my male co-workers often tease me about how tight my pants are. In the hallways they call me nicknames like Whitey Bulger and E.P. (short for euro pants). I just smile uncomfortably because I want to maintain a good rapport with them.

I'm worried that she is in on the joke. Did they get to her? However I can't help but think in the back of my mind that she is attempting to holler at the kid. She really makes my spaghetti al dente if you know what I mean.

Please advise me on how to proceed.

• Ashley___916
    Options

This morning at work I got an email from a co-worker who I've seen around but never spoken to before. She works on a different floor. When I read who it was from I immediately looked them up in the employee directory. IT WAS HER. My heart began to flutter and I even felt a bit faint. She is really attractive and one of the few girls left in this world who can pull off a spiral perm.

I opened the email titled "(no subject)" and it simply said, "nice pants buddy".

I'm not sure how to take this. You see, my male co-workers often tease me about how tight my pants are. In the hallways they call me nicknames like Whitey Bulger and E.P. (short for euro pants). I just smile uncomfortably because I want to maintain a good rapport with them.

I'm worried that she is in on the joke. Did they get to her? However I can't help but think in the back of my mind that she is attempting to holler at the kid. She really makes my spaghetti al dente if you know what I mean.

al dente hahahahahahaaha B) I would go for it.... worst thing that can happen.... overcooked sketti
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Thank you!! The paranoid side of me feels like your female co worker ( I'm gonna call her Jericurl) Is in on the joke but she used it to break the ice with you so it's a good thing. I think you should ignore her email. Make her squirm a little. Us females secretly love that. Wear some even tighter pants on casual Friday. OR you could respond thanks but they would look even nicer on your floor B) then tell her how she makes your spaghetti.