What's the weirdest experience you've had on mfp?

Options

Replies

• Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Nothing weird happens to me on here, like everyone else, I get messaged by people of the opposite sex who seem to be bored and just want someone to talk to, either that or they are looking for another notch in their stable of male MFP followers lol.

To be honest, there are some pretty awesome people on here, and a couple of people who after only a couple of days of talking I can say I consider to be friends. So I guess you could say the weirdest thing that happened to me was speaking to a couple of great people who I befriended after a day or two, which is actually very out of character for me.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    caammph wrote: »
    I had a guy randomly message me about working out and then he veered into getting hit in the man parts at kickboxing. I tried to steer away and he just kept bringing it back. Mentioned the husband and he got super snarky. It was just bizarre, he wanted to know if I'd ever hit a man there, if I'd ever seen a guy get hit etc. Just really odd.

I had the exact same thing happen to me. I just ignored him and he went away.
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nothing really here but I deny pretty much every guy that sends a friend request. So nothing really ever happens to me. I try to avoid all that since I'm engaged and don't really need any dudes hitting on me or wanting to show me stuff I don't need to see.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Well, there was that Cleveland Steamer.....
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    The guy who send random "how much do you leg press?" PMs to women.

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    a *kitten*
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    well, i met my soon-to-be husband on mfp a little over 3 years ago. that's pretty weird. lol.
  • jnichel
    Options
    _dracarys_ wrote: »

Well, don't leave us in suspense....how much?
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Zilch, zero, nil. He was dissapoint.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »

Zilch, zero, nil. He was dissapoint.

Did he ever recover?
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    Nothing really here but I deny pretty much every guy that sends a friend request. So nothing really ever happens to me. I try to avoid all that since I'm engaged and don't really need any dudes hitting on me or wanting to show me stuff I don't need to see.

Brb sending friend request now
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options

Don't NEED to see or don't WANT to see?
  • jnichel
    Options

Wanna bang?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    There was a guy who told me to go into his profile that he posted a new pic but only leaving it on there briefly. I said okay sure, how the hell did I know it was going to be a picture of his ejaculating penis. Crazy folks in here.
  • jnichel
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    There was a guy who told me to go into his profile that he posted a new pic but only leaving it on there briefly. I said okay sure, how the hell did I know it was going to be a picture of his ejaculating penis. Crazy folks in here.

*makes note of what not to show this lady*
  • RoteBook
    RoteBook Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ball punch guy messaged me, too! I had only posted a few comments then, and I think they were all on pooping and gestational diabetes threads. Maybe that's his kink. Dom ball punching women who talk about poop.
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any weird experiences at all! Perhaps that's because I use MFP more as an app and not as a social networker. The community looks very interesting and supportive though!
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    For all you ladies getting the same fetish messages. Clearly the guy was playing conquer by numbers. You throw enough darts at a dart board, you are bound to hit a bullseye eventually.