what is your number one problem right now?

Options
123457»

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,541 Member
    Options
    Mine is my conditioning sucks because I hadn't worked out legs intensely till about 3 weeks ago due to my injury at the beginning of the year. But it's coming back.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Shadowmf023
    Shadowmf023 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    The fact that I have a cold and I need to eat at maintenance for two weeks so that my body can recover. :neutral:
  • missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    The puppy got into my chili peppers and is literally spraying dookie all over the house.

Other than that, it's been a good week :)
  • isolde_curry
    isolde_curry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know my biggest problem hindering my weight loss is nighttime snacking. It's a bad habit I've gotten into, followed by not exercising. We have one of those gazelle elpticals that I need to drag back out this evening and start using. Better than nothing, I reckon.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    The blueberry zucchini cake in my fridge calling me like the phantom of the opera. And before any suggests it, I'm not throwing it away or taking it to work. That's MY cake and I intend to eat it with significant help from my husband :p

My various aches and pains from feet, hips, knees, TMJ, and sinuses are all hurting. At least my stupid bladder has been nice to me lately.
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Despite eating well and drinking far more than previously, I have my third UTI since starting my plan 101 days ago. I never got a uti before.

Have they actually been diagnosed as UTIs or are you going off the symptoms? I had a problem a few years ago where I was getting them monthly. The doctors finally figured out that while the first 2 or 3 were UTIs with actual bacteria, all the rest were caused by interstitial cystitis. Basically, the UTIs angered my bladder, which then decided I was going to suffer UTI symptoms without the actual bacteria any time I eat too much acidic food.

Edit: I can't type today

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    Trying to work with a headache. I can't seem to concentrate on anything more than 5 seconds... Good thing the boss is out of the office till end of the month and won't want a progress report on my projects until the 3rd of August.

Me thinks I'll be calling it a day pretty early today...
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Sciatica and the fact that I haven't lost a pound in a month even though I've been eating at a deficit.

I have suffered with this for over two years - physio did bumpkiss for me. Then I tried acupuncture - got nothing to lose, right? three sessions later and I am a million times better. Give it a try - it could work for you too.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    my biggest problem is that I am within 7 pounds of two major goals, and I tend to get a bit cocky and overestimate my ability to control my calorie budget, and get a little reckless. Its not that I am at my ultimate goal weight (not sure what that will be right now) but close enough to want to stretch my pants a bit - which I know would be counterproductive to the long range goal, but give me some fleeting pleasure in the short term.