TRUE FACTS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU'VE DATED

Options

Replies

• maddogg82
    maddogg82 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I dated a musician with an oral fixation. I soon learned what that was. ;)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl that said this to me after sex "Im so into you that you could fart on my face and I wouldn't care"
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    projectsix wrote: »
    I dated a girl that said this to me after sex "Im so into you that you could fart on my face and I wouldn't care"

You dated .. and I hope now you're married? Seems like a keeper.

I ended up being scared of this girl. I woke up startled as hell because she was standing there staring at me. She had a few issues
  • WillpowerBurton
    WillpowerBurton Posts: 65 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    One ex- hated it when we'd be out for a walk and I would pick up sticks and play with them. She was always so concerned about materialistic success and what people think of you. Super sexy but intellectually not so stimulating. She's now a successful fashion blogger/model and works with Versace and Vogue.
    Next girl was a lot more open and I was able to be myself around her. Even more attractive AND able to hold her own as a conversationalist! She struggled with eating disorders/depression/anxiety, and turned out to be a people-pleaser and a chronic liar and a cheater.
    I'll stay away from the crazy/hot ones, just give me a normal, trust-worthy and open-minded average-looking woman with a SEXY BRAIN!
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    My ex is a big social butterfly, concerts, comedians, hanging out with his friends and family were very important to him. A year into our relationship, I had a minor surgery on a Tuesday of the week that was leading up to an out of town weekend we had planned. Unfortunately, I had a complication during recovery, and had to bow out of the weekend (which was a football game to see his favourite team in DECEMBER in BUFFALO). He was pissed at me for having to cancel and he couldn't find anyone to go with him. The day I broke up with him, he brought it up again saying that I ruined his perfect social track record.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Jokingly told my ex to wear my undies a few months in to our relationship. Found out a few years in, it turns out I unleashed the beast and he was actually heavily into crossdressing and being treated like a woman in the bedroom with toys and such. Walt turned into Christine half the time. I obliged for a bit (years), but that scene coupled with what a horrible drunk he was, and I was over and out. Just not my gig. I like my men manly through and through.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    dated a woman who had a boyfriend but she looked like that playmate from "girls next door" soo
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    My ex is a big social butterfly, concerts, comedians, hanging out with his friends and family were very important to him. A year into our relationship, I had a minor surgery on a Tuesday of the week that was leading up to an out of town weekend we had planned. Unfortunately, I had a complication during recovery, and had to bow out of the weekend (which was a football game to see his favourite team in DECEMBER in BUFFALO). He was pissed at me for having to cancel and he couldn't find anyone to go with him. The day I broke up with him, he brought it up again saying that I ruined his perfect social track record.

Shoulda told him bills Suck anyway go new England!

The Bills were playing Green Bay, the latter being is his fav team... lol
  • G085H173
    G085H173 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    All a bit to serious this- so
    One ex had the shrunken skull of a Tibetan monk on her bedside table. Made for interesting times. Another was Italian, gorgeous, went like a bunny, BUT!!!! Didn't like wine, mushrooms, Parma Ham, or Italian Opera so was dumped for being a philistine.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Char231023 wrote: »
    My ex's family was kind of weird like smoking pot around their kids even sharing it with the older ones. Ex though it was really cool to be smoking with them. I thought it was *kitten* stupid. Anyway found out from his ex that his skeezy uncle told him he had sex with me and he believed him. Gross there was no way in hell that would have ever happened. I was 17 and he was in his 40's not attractive in anyway. His uncle was really creepy by the way. I think if he had ever touched me with a ten foot pole I would have to take a silk wood shower.

Whats a silk wood shower?
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I dated a guy who accidentally put on my size 6 jeans one morning. He realized they weren't his when he went to put on his shoes and the jeans were up around his calves instead of at his ankles.

Then I dated a guy who freaked out at me for folding his jeans wrong - I did them flat instead of having the crease down the front, and apparently they looked "gay" without the crease.

Now I'm married to a guy who has no issues with jeans at all in any way whatsoever, so I guess I found a keeper.
  • misstiana
    misstiana Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I once dated a guy who was so dumb, he left $200 cash in a atm machine and walked away. We went back later and it was gone. After that I couldn't date him.
  • misstiana
    misstiana Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I once slept with a guy who screamed and moaned like a girl when his nipples were touched and licked. After that I was put off from having any sex with him.
  • nukephysics
    nukephysics Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    misstiana wrote: »
    I once slept with a guy who screamed and moaned like a girl when his nipples were touched and licked. After that I was put off from having any sex with him.

I'm dying here. That is hilarious.
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    misstiana wrote: »

:D:s
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Options
    KinkJarfld wrote: »
    As I read through these posts I realize how normal my life is now.

Scary what's out there... makes me wonder if I should even bother again.