Replies

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,330 Member
    Options
    10015 steps today and the first sunset I was able to see in a long time. Quite cold here so hot chocolate and snuggle time with Miss T soon.

Wishing all a good night.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    @marsellilove - Yep I know what you mean about blowing through a series too fast - I read all of the Jim Butchers as they came out, but then over time I got the audio books as well. I could listen to James Marsters read the phone book - Great voice.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning,

Teriyaki Chicken for lunch and leftover for dinner. So easy that way. Tried Hilary's World's Best Vegetarian Burger https://www.hilaryseatwell.com/products/worlds-best-veggie-burger/ did not have a reaction so what was listed was in the burger (green things were really green vegetables). Had a good chew. Used an English Muffin and it was a little bigger but not much and hummus as a condiment. 2 in package.

How is everyones week going? Got my 10k in last night and as usual sleep was not a problem. Lady I hardly ever see at work I saw twice so I walked her to her car -needed the steps. Still quite cold here and the brisk wind adds to it.

Dog at my feet time to rescue the oatmeal.

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,841 Member
    Options

Happy One-year Birthday to Maggie - she is so pretty!

Sara - you've been doing really well with getting your steps in!

Today is full of Do List for me--I'll be going out to Illinois on Friday to help in-laws with stuff since FIL is recovering from knee surgery.

Waves to everyone who pops by today 😊

Lana

242.6 today
    250.0 highest
    201.0 lofty goal for end of June 😳
  • brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Lana - you are on the move downward if I am remembering your numbers correctly.
    Sara - I agree - nice job on the steps!
    Thanks for all the kind comments about dear Maggie. She has been a joy added to my life that I could not have imagined!
    Waves to all!
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Runa!! So glad you got a driver. B) Will tuck the resources people gave for myself as you never know.

I keep telling myself "what goes up must come down" .....
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    6tkqxp3bygvz.png

4aul3esdkxhc.png

8yjzl32ohi4k.png
  • suzu_2
    Options
    @RunaMarti Awesome news on the driver! Good wishes on the tests as well, I hope they are able to help you feel better.
    @Tilliesmommy1 - HA! I love the collar pic. Looks like me - Rings, watches - All must go!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi Ladies -

Just checking back in.....

Runa - great about the driver! Keep on going with all you are doing, even if it is TOM.

Waving to Suzu and Lynn and Sara (great photos!) and anyone else who pops by this evening.

Lana
  • jazzpurrcat
    jazzpurrcat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi All, New here to posting in community at MFP, I have done WW in past and lost weight but it has ALL crept back over the last few years with some health challenges. Such a HUGE bummer, said I would never be here again weight wise and here I am. I hope its okay I am not currently with WW. I do feel I am on the right track, have a good plan, good goals that fit me, I just am praying I can do it one day at a time. I struggle with chronic pain(back and arthritis) and it just makes everything harder. I really want to be strong and healthy and losing weight is essential for me , I just feel so much better , lighter. Thanks for starting group, Best to all
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8961 total steps.

Dog's stomach is making such noise. She ate some grass so we shall see.

Jazzpurrcat - welcome! We were a group on WW and we reformed here and a couple of us are still posting, not necessary to be on WW to be in this group. You are welcome to stop by and post whenever you want. If you have cat pictures, share. There are many photos of our animals here.

Call the Midwife dvd in mail and I will be keeping close watch on Miss T.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Miss T stomach noises kept both of us up most of the night. She is my shadow so hopefully she will touch her food when I have breakfast. Syringe time if she doesnt eat her liverwurst her meds are in it.

Rain again tomorrow, nice to have dry spells in between.

Frozen leftover fried rice for lunch - dinner is still ????

Wave to all who follow.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Good morning Sara~~

Well, I got all full of myself yesterday and put that "fire" out by taking myself to the local Mediterranean restaurant and ordering a huge wrap thing with sides of roasted cauliflower and curried cabbage .....and a piece of their ultra decadent flourless chocolate cake. I ate half the meal for lunch and then the remainder for dinner. The flavors in the food are so wonderful, and certainly nothing I would ever make from scratch at home.

Naturally, the scale told me all about it this morning + puffy eyes. I will be eating all from scratch and healthy low sodium today. Tomorrow is the Airport/Travel Food Gauntlet. :s

*flopping onto lounge chair in the corner*

Lana

245.0 today
  • suzu_2
    Options
    Morning all! And welcome Jazzpurrcat! I lost 60, kept it off for over 2 years and felt 10 years younger, put 30 back on over a very few months when I got sidelined with a sports injury and am trying to get back on track. Yep- we have all made that promise and broken it at least once!
    This is a great group. Really supportive! I look forward to logging in to talk to everyone every day.

HiHo-HiHo-it'sOff2work-I-Go
    Waving to all!

ATHW -216
    CHW - 192.2
    TW - 182.2 (Yea! 10 down!)
    GW - 150

• brennerjlb
    brennerjlb Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Hello - again I apologize Mother nature for stating WI winters were mild - today we have ice storm warnings. wth.
    Anyway...
    jazzpurrcat - welcome - great group here!
    Suzu - congrats on the 10!
    Lana - LOL about puffy eyes, etc. That sodium will do it. drink water today! Your meal sounded delish!
    Sara - I missed something - what is wrong with Ms T? You have to give her injections? yikes! I hope she is ok...
    Have a great one!
    Lurking from work
    Lynn
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Lynn - dog had tummy problems and would not eat her food (first course has her meds in it ). She ate her meds this morning, so I dont have to use a syringe with a little diluted peanut butter to squirt it in her mouth. She is doing much better - I slept quite well after breakfast but could have used a little more sleep. Just is. Dog is waiting for me to leave. Life of my dog.

Lana - safe travels at least Ohare and Midway airports are open again.

Suzu - will be humming that diddy on the way to work! Great job on the 10 pound loss. B)

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Lynn-i don't think Mother Nature likes anyone this winter. Family got ice storm, yesterday. We got it last night. Think this is the most accurate the meteorologists have been in a very long time. That I can remember, anyway. Of all the times for them to be right.

Sara- glad Miss T ate. Hope her tummy settles down.

Lana- safe travels tomorrow. How is the in laws weather?

Suzu- congrats on WI!

I broke down last night. Somehow, I managed to keep it together at work. I could not keep yesterday's date in my head. Maybe, I wanted to pretend it wasn't this day. Today, is Gpa's Birthday. He would have been 89. It's still so hard to believe he's not with us. Especially, today. I would always call him. We might not have had a very long talk. But, I think it made both our days. Sorry, I don't want to post on FB. I'm not trying to get sympathy. Just had to get it out. I have cut off most my family, thankfully. I'm sure their pages are full of whining and crying. In their minds, they are the only ones who lost someone. On top of this, we are worried about our pup. She is 12(ish) yrs old and just doesn't seem well. Can't pin point what is wrong. We believe it's cancer. Only way to find out is expensive blood tests. I really can't afford it and, we're both too scared for the answers. So, right now, we are just doing what we need to to help her. She gets carried a lot and she's perfectly ok with that.

Sorry for the long story. Everyone be safe and stay warm and dry. Anyone have sunshine and warm weather, could you please send it to all of us in this winter wonderland? ;)

• hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Dawn - <<<<<hugs>>>>>>
    Birthdays and holidays are always so hard
    So sorry to hear about pup.