Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,336 Member
    Options
    Someone I know at work got hired and I gave her some Werner's candy to celebrate. She later offered me a doughnut (from a good place) and I thanked her but told her I was not willing to work off the calories as I was very lazy today. Now if I can put other items on the "not willing to work off calories" list........
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am so going to steal the”I’m not willing to work off calories” list.

I got a second walk in and now shooting for 2 miles on the tm (I unfortunately didn’t have this list yesterday)

Nite to all
    Birdie
  • stutba
    Options
    Finished my 1st 2 mile run! Now to break 3.
    Small goals:)
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Things that I can put on the "not willing to work off the calories" list

Soda
    Lame pizza
    Cheap chocolate
    Sugar rich coffee drinks

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    9165 total steps rain and all

Time to curl up with Miss T and call it a night.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

I woke up thinking it was Saturday - wishful thinking. Realized I do not have a grocery list and I did not wish people a good weekend yesterday. Also reason I put day at start of each days entry.......so I can look back to check ;)

Supposed to be clear today weather wise. Lets hope so.

Lurking from work TGIF.

Wave to all who follow.
  • stutba
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Happy Friday all!
    Pleasant walk with the dog this am 20 degrees today and sunny. Weather man say upto 6 inches snow tomorrow night. UHG.
    I LOVE to dance so I might do the squirrel dance tonight! Although Elaine (Seinfeld) are my favorite moves ;).

”I’m not willing to work off calories” list: SI bad cooking ; (Sorry but true) (going tonight for dinner.. What to do?)
    Meh - old fashions (muddle me on please)
    Wine
    Fast food chain meals!

May everyone stay safe, warm, and active.
    Birdie

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    8292 total steps

Had dinner with coworker she set up my Uber/Lyft on phone so next month when I get my eyes dilated I can get a ride. Not as expensive as I thought so that is nice.

Knitting watching dvd with Miss T then lights out.

• Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2019
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

2 daily habits I acquired are going away and 250 calories as well. It is how I will nibble at my weight gain. I thought I was doing myself a favor with eating plain yogurt but then I added granola - so back to flavored greek yogurt and no more walnuts in the morning.

Clean up for carpet cleaning and nap are on my to do list.

Wave to all who follow.

ps this is why my sister is the accountant - the total calories is actually 300 - 100 for granola and 200 for walnuts - when I worked in retail and people gave me 5 or 10 cents I had to refuse it as I couldnt figure it out I had to give to customer what cash register said.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday All!
    Date night was great, and I got both the Pad Thai (and the drinks) that I had been craving. We love and miss our son, but I have to say it is nice to get the house back to ourselves. I did a lot of pre-planning knowing that the calorie count would be off the charts - and the scale angels were kind. I'm back in the 180s, but barely and should be able to work that off without too much difficulty.
    Our Tigers play tonight, it is Senior night, and we will be off to Beale Street this evening. The 901 Soccer Team kicks off it's inaugural professional game at the stadium tonight too, so downtown will be hopping if the weather blows through. Predicting storms through the afternoon with a chance of severe.Timing is everything. I think I'll go menu-shopping in a minute and try to figure out a meal plan that won't hurt too badly given the bar-food options.

Birdie - Congrats on the 2 miles!!
    Lynn - Hope the weather is great for your Maple tapping. Have fun with the family!
    @gemwolf110 - Men... tell him your going to send him with a tape recorder next time -Lol!! Hope the pup's leg is good soon.
    Sara - Hope you and pup have a happy cuddle and nap after the carpet cleaning.

Wishing all a great Saturday!!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    went out to get some steps in and then took the dog, maybe a minute of sun and the wind is so biting cold.

Set back clocks, change battery in smoke detector and flip mattress.

Bought a WW magazine with 110 recipes, says it only has 5 ingredients and is only 15 minutes, has more than 5 ingredients and the prep time is 15 minutes. But a couple new recipes to try.

Hot drink while I knit is a small size of ginger tea mixed with a small size hot chocolate, more liquid for me.

bbl.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7522 total steps,

Losing an hour, dark again in the morning. Dont like it.

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Supposed to partly cloudy/ sunny all week, but then they said that last week as well......

Groceries,dog to vet and cooking. Making zucchini enchiladas for dinners. Will freeze one and fridge 3. They freeze okay but the tortilla isnt the same.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I must get moving, but it's hard to do today. Yesterday, I had tons of energy. Moose Lodge served lunch to Law Enforcement, Fire Fighters, Rescue Squad Members, and EMTs. We were at the Lodge from 9:30 to 3:00. Then I went shopping, back to the Lodge, grocery shopping, and did laundry.

As soon as the BC kicks in, I plan to start unloading drawers in two chests to sort clothes. I have to make room for the new I bought this week. I have so much that doesn't fit now or I just don't like. Time to clear out the bigger things to remove the temptation. I don't want to ever be back in the XL-3XL range except for a few t-shirts for sleeping.

I finally feel I have found the proper support and lifestyle to successfully be healthy. Wishing all of you, my friends, the same peace.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,855 Member
    Options

Good morning Sara and Tracy~~

Spring Ahead!!! I mentally do the time change by doing it once I'm up on the Saturday of that weekend. I put all of the clocks in the apartment forward, and I "lose" my hour during the daytime. It works for me.

My head cold is worse, so my brain is not working very well.

I ate a lot yesterday, but very little of it was carby, so the scale is moving down again.

*tossing hat and beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later*

Waves to all who stop by the Cabana Club today.

Lana

245.6 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Twiley that is so exciting!!! Nothing feels better than that step into new clothes, new size, and the knowledge that you have done the right things for your health. Congratulations!

I woke early this morning. My son's girlfriend has a birthday today, and I thought that I would bake her a cake. For the first time in what feels like weeks the sun is shining and the air feels like early spring. I made coffee and put REM on the CD player and started baking. It was so nice to see the morning light streaming through the windows and catch a few moments of peace before the chaos of the day! This morning was a blessing.
    I was in the mood for a light and citrusy cake, but the pantry gods were not cooperative, so chocolate-mocha it is! I haven't baked a scratch cake since I started back on MFP, but birthdays are a special thing, so one piece and then I am sending this home with them!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday filled with love, peace and laughter!
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Well, it was my turn to get sick... and, boy did I...I ended up going to Urgent Care, which I never, ever do. DH had got sick last Saturday, severe headache, nausea, deep cough, fever. I didn't worry too much, as we almost never get sick at same time. Tuesday it hit me hard. 102.8 fever. I always push thru and go to work, anyway. No such thing this time. I tried to work Thursday and Friday as another girl got sick. They sent me home almost immediately Thursday and I lasted only an hour on Friday. I pretty much slept the entire week. I'm feeling a bit better, now. Hoping the worst is over...

Waves to all! Spring is coming....I think...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Bad news Miss Tillie is also overweight, good news sun came out and we took extra walks.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Missy- Thank you... i'm sure we are on the uphill side...

Sara- Miss T just needs to go on the extra steps you do...its ok... ours are overweight, too :p