Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,336 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

I would enjoy a camel walking through my office. It would be a change.

Eating a large piece of sweet potato for dinner, it is an improvement - just saying.

Missy - keeping good thoughts. It could be the salary difference will be worth not having overtime? Never know.

Lana - I am just glad you get out of your house and mix and mingle.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,855 Member
    Options
    ppvbjkiikj7i.jpeg
    *** January 19 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - A camel is exactly what your office needs!.....right outside of you-know-who's office!

Missy - I just realized that you might have a new position to go along with your starting school again. Holy cow!

🌴*flagging down Antoine for more coffee*🌴

Lana

264.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    ppvbjkiikj7i.jpeg
    *** January 19 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - A camel is exactly what your office needs!.....right outside of you-know-who's office!

Missy - I just realized that you might have a new position to go along with your starting school again. Holy cow!

🌴*flagging down Antoine for more coffee*🌴

Lana

264.6 today

Yeah! Hoping to hear back soon!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

I would enjoy a camel walking through my office. It would be a change.

Eating a large piece of sweet potato for dinner, it is an improvement - just saying.

Missy - keeping good thoughts. It could be the salary difference will be worth not having overtime? Never know.

Lana - I am just glad you get out of your house and mix and mingle.

Yes πŸ™ŒπŸ» I’m hoping the salary offsets the OT
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Cold here this evening, Freezing in some quarters. Mother Nature is keeping us alert and busy.

Almost Friday and Dragon will be away from work tomorrow. The elves are celebrating.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Sara - glad that Dragon is away! And Mother Nature is definitely keeping us alert.

Lana - I think we should get a traveling camel and have it stay at the office or something for a bit lol

Have a great Friday! Pray that the tuition reimbursement gets approved before classes start in a week! Making me nervous.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hi Missy~~

Crossing fingers on that tuition reimbursement!!!

🌴 The Cabana Boys have planned a special Happy Hour. They love it when the Monster takes the day off! 🍹 ⛱️ 🌴

Sara - Have a comfy seat and relax~~~

Lana

264.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

They are putting new carpet in upstairs (not really impressive looking either) meaning Mr Elephant Feet and his wife have left. Phew lets hope for an upgrade in upstairs neighbors.

Missy hoping things tie together at the last moment. You can be the only one to have this issue....

Lana -I am just so happy the cboys are getting busy again, they have been sitting around for too long. I am a better person when Monster takes the day off so we all benefit. Thank you for getting the party started.

It will be an early evening because I can sleep in and it sounds wonderful.

• LanaCabana537
    edited January 2023
    Options
    3xpv5exik6zo.jpg
    *** January 21 ***

Good morning all β˜€οΈ

Sara - when your new neighbors move in, bake them some cookies, and go up and introduce yourself. Maybe that will pave a good road for later communications about noise. πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Missy - did you get any snow?

I need more coffee!

Lana

264.2 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

They are putting new carpet in upstairs (not really impressive looking either) meaning Mr Elephant Feet and his wife have left. Phew lets hope for an upgrade in upstairs neighbors.

Missy hoping things tie together at the last moment. You can be the only one to have this issue....

Lana -I am just so happy the cboys are getting busy again, they have been sitting around for too long. I am a better person when Monster takes the day off so we all benefit. Thank you for getting the party started.

It will be an early evening because I can sleep in and it sounds wonderful.

I know right?!? Will just keep praying πŸ™πŸ» oh that’s the worst having neighbors above you like that. Had that once where upstairs neighbors were always yelling when I was trying to sleep for my job when I worked third shift. Glad I was only in that apartment for a year
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    3xpv5exik6zo.jpg
    *** January 21 ***

Good morning all β˜€οΈ

Sara - when your new neighbors move in, bake them some cookies, and go up and introduce yourself. Maybe that will pave a good road for later communications about noise. πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

Missy - did you get any snow?

I need more coffee!

Lana

264.2 today

Not really just a dusting if that

jtlia2ae8dd1.jpeg
  • lwhelan2018
    lwhelan2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lisa... Serial starter... for the 20th time? 40th time? I lost count. I just turned 50 and want to lose 50 before 51. Looking for weight loss friends and support. Feel free to add me:)
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi Lisa,

Simply stop by when you want and post and say hello. All are welcome here~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Dead battery in car. Nice way to start the morning. Neighbor has a halo that can jump start cars. Got a new battery and neighbor's husband installed.

I had a hair apt -bangs way too long felt like a shaggy dog. She said to come by when I got my car fixed and she will find me time. Nice lady. So I sat and knitted and talked to the hairdresser's daughter and boyfriend until time became available.

Walked the nearby grocery store, so even with the day I met my step goal. Yay team. Tried to get into the neighbors pick up truck and too short and too weak. I will have some stiff and sore body parts tomorrow.

Slept on/off for the better part of 4 hours this afternoon. Saturdays are my crash day. Hope I can get back to sleep tonight. Alarm is set on clock so I dont miss church again. Over sleeping and bad weather.....

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lisa... Serial starter... for the 20th time? 40th time? I lost count. I just turned 50 and want to lose 50 before 51. Looking for weight loss friends and support. Feel free to add me:)

Welcome to the group! :smile:
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good evening,

Dead battery in car. Nice way to start the morning. Neighbor has a halo that can jump start cars. Got a new battery and neighbor's husband installed.

I had a hair apt -bangs way too long felt like a shaggy dog. She said to come by when I got my car fixed and she will find me time. Nice lady. So I sat and knitted and talked to the hairdresser's daughter and boyfriend until time became available.

Walked the nearby grocery store, so even with the day I met my step goal. Yay team. Tried to get into the neighbors pick up truck and too short and too weak. I will have some stiff and sore body parts tomorrow.

Slept on/off for the better part of 4 hours this afternoon. Saturdays are my crash day. Hope I can get back to sleep tonight. Alarm is set on clock so I dont miss church again. Over sleeping and bad weather.....

That sounds like an eventful day! Hope you have a better day today.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Happy Sunday all~~

Missy - thanks for getting us started.

Jeez Sara - that was some day yesterday. Too much! Congrats on the step count 🌟

It's ugly and rainy here. I've been getting my activity in by doing work around the house, with the dance music on!

I had hoped to get down a tiny bit more than I did for the week.....pressing ahead with the weight loss project.....

Lana

264.4 today
  • lwhelan2018
    lwhelan2018 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday friends. Hubby got called in to work and I was just going to relax and watch TV, but I decided to get some steps in on the treadmill instead. Walked 35 min, with some incline intervals, worked up a decent sweat. Cleaned the kitchen and made some green tea. Now I am relaxing a bit, drinking a protein smoothie. I will be heading to the grocery store soon to buy healthy good for the week.

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • gemwolf110
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Oil and vinegar things came in and my WW oil sprayer yay πŸ˜€ all stocked up and ready to cook.
    q3dvbll0yd28.jpeg

• gemwolf110
    Options
    thfao1dsworl.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great week!