Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Good evening all~~

I almost forgot to stop by!

Aw Missy - whatever you do - make sure to drink fluids so as to not get dehydrated. Sending you bigs hugs 🤗

Sara - No Monster for a few days!? So happy for you!!!

See y'all tomorrow 🌴

I have been, drinking lots of tea, water and juice
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,891 Member
    Options
    THURSDAY January 5, 2023

Hi Missy - I hope you are doing OK today. Take good care of yourself~~

Waving to Sara 👋🏻

We are on page 800 today. Wow~

Lana

265.0 today
  • Polydactylkat
    Polydactylkat Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello all! This is my millionth time starting, it seems! Had one very successful run on here about 5 years ago, been popping back since then. Looking to lose all the extra weight I’ve gained since having my daughter 3 years ago.

If anyone would like to give and get support, please send me a friend request! I’m all about motivating each other so this time we stick around!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    THURSDAY January 5, 2023

Hi Missy - I hope you are doing OK today. Take good care of yourself~~

Waving to Sara 👋🏻

We are on page 800 today. Wow~

Lana

265.0 today

Phew page 800! Yeah I tried to get some work done (can work from home) but only made it 2 hours.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hello all! This is my millionth time starting, it seems! Had one very successful run on here about 5 years ago, been popping back since then. Looking to lose all the extra weight I’ve gained since having my daughter 3 years ago.

If anyone would like to give and get support, please send me a friend request! I’m all about motivating each other so this time we stick around!

Welcome!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,351 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

Almost Friday is a good thing. Almost bedtime as well but passed out after work for so long we shall see.

Getting a little better sneaking in those steps. Slowly but surely.

Wishing all good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    q5vxkj7assep.jpeg
    *** January 6th ***

Good morning all~~

Welcome P-Kat!

🌴Waving to Sara and Missy and anyone else who stops by "The Club" today 🌴

Lana

267.2 what a "weight" to start vacation! 😳
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Good morning all-first time on this board and Im gutted to be here. I was "successful" back in 2019 with dropping 40 lbs and then the pandemic happened and i let it all slip away. It slipped slowly at first but now I'm back up to my starting weight. BIG SIGH. I've lost and gained the same 30-40 lbs about 4-5 times in my adult life. I don't want to have to do it again.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Greetings Bear. Stop by and let us know how things are going.

Lana get out and walk as much as you can during your vacation. Those steps make a difference - otherwise have a great time!!!!

Very glad its Friday. Not raining a lot today and grateful. We need repairs all over the state so it is appreciated.

Wishing all a great night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    memuvihg8yuz.jpeg
    *** January 7 ***

Good morning all~~

Welcome Bear! 🌸

Sara - what do you have planned for your weekend?

Yes, I intend to get a lot of steps in on this trip. It will happen.

Hey Missy - how are you feeling? 🤒

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    memuvihg8yuz.jpeg
    *** January 7 ***

Good morning all~~

Welcome Bear! 🌸

Sara - what do you have planned for your weekend?

Yes, I intend to get a lot of steps in on this trip. It will happen.

Hey Missy - how are you feeling? 🤒

Lana

Hi! I feel better just get worn out quicker than normal. Trying to clean but take breaks. Got tree decorations and lights taken down. Going to need help to dispose of tree. I think this might be the last year with a real tree.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    bear2303 wrote: »
    Good morning all-first time on this board and Im gutted to be here. I was "successful" back in 2019 with dropping 40 lbs and then the pandemic happened and i let it all slip away. It slipped slowly at first but now I'm back up to my starting weight. BIG SIGH. I've lost and gained the same 30-40 lbs about 4-5 times in my adult life. I don't want to have to do it again.

Welcome!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Happy Sunday,

Power finally went out in our area (it was just a matter of time) my battery operated lantern came in handy trying to find the bathroom. There is an emergency fire box outside my apartment which goes off when there is no electricity. I know I fell asleep eventually because I woke up when the electricity came on (we are down the road from a hospital). I am not sure what is worse hearing the 70 mph wind or not hearing it? Last night I had no choice.

Tea and toast at the moment. Feel slightly sluggish, I went out on a walk because the sun was out and I took advantage to feel the sun. Got half my steps.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    g0g0wsi9cdtx.jpeg
    *** January 9 ***

Good morning all~~

Today the ship is in Cozumel. I won't be getting off at any of the ports except maybe Key West.
    Yesterday I exercised in the pool for over 30 minutes, and I clocked 4 miles for the day. This is good for me.

Sara - sorry to hear about your power loss and lack of sleep, but glad to hear that it didn't happen on a night before you had to go to work. Sending hugs~~

Missy - I hope that you are improving. 🤗

Lana
    no scale!!
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi! Yes I’m improving. Just a lingering cough and get tired real easily. Returned to the office today and am exhausted from all the people interaction and talking. I miss working from home and away from people lol
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    v54idzy6w5af.jpeg
    *** January 10 ***

Hey Y'all~~

Missy - yes, you are still sick, but I understand going in to work.....gotta do it sometimes. I hope that you improve in leaps and bounds! 🤗

Sara - how are you doing?

Girls - Do you remember Mario? I think that he is on this ship. I might send photos later......
    I hid behind a potted palm.....

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Thunderstorm around 4am overhead woke me up. I was so groggy when the alarm went off that I called and told boss that I was not coming in. I went and passed out for 4 hours.

Spent time at a new "dollar" store Japanese brands - most of what came with me were under $2. Went to hairdressers and helped her daughter with a knitted scarf idea (I will take the items to her shop tomorrow after my already scheduled dental cleaning apt) and found her a decent but cheap sewing machine.

Rain not as bad and unlike many part of my state ( it is a large one), we do not have the floods seen on TV -yet. Crossing fingers on that one.

Lana-I am thrilled you are cruising. Look at all the exercise and steps you are getting. Any of the crew worth looking at?

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    v54idzy6w5af.jpeg
    *** January 10 ***

Hey Y'all~~

Missy - yes, you are still sick, but I understand going in to work.....gotta do it sometimes. I hope that you improve in leaps and bounds! 🤗

Sara - how are you doing?

Girls - Do you remember Mario? I think that he is on this ship. I might send photos later......
    I hid behind a potted palm.....

Lana

Thank you! Will be resting as much as possible. Don’t want to rebound. Ohh Mario?!? I think I remember him…
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana - lets not bring up my shameful flirting with Mario. I think I was impressed with the gold chains. Okay, okay, we are not always the smartest. I hope he is not stalking the juicing bar.

Had today off to get teeth cleaning. I asked about a particular tooth and yes I have an appointment for another root canal. Fun stuff.

Rain has me stuck inside enough, so I am going out again.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana - lets not bring up my shameful flirting with Mario. I think I was impressed with the gold chains. Okay, okay, we are not always the smartest. I hope he is not stalking the juicing bar.

Had today off to get teeth cleaning. I asked about a particular tooth and yes I have an appointment for another root canal. Fun stuff.

Rain has me stuck inside enough, so I am going out again.

Oh no! Good ouch with root canal. That doesn’t sound like fun…