Serial Starters

Options
1855856857858859861»

Replies

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    mkculs13 wrote: »
    Lana, we only stayed 3 nights. It was a place called the Drunken Parrot, 7400 9th street in North Topsail Beach. Not ocean front, but ocean view from one spot on the deck and a short walk up the road to the beach.

I came to this site and wrote a self-pitying post bc might weight was the highest in 3 years this morning. But my son, the dogs, and I went to our secret forest and I got in 4 miles of walking and jogging and feel better, so I deleted the draft I had saved. Everything seems better after a jog and fresh air and time with family.

Missy, did you have fun? Was it a party or a night on the town?

Have a good day, all.

I had fun, my family (grandma, and uncles) went to Provincetown for 4 days, 3 nights. Went to a different restaurant each night. I hadn’t gone in a few years but went this year as who knows if my almost 91 year old grandma will be able to make that trip again she’s got dementia and fading fast. So trying to spend as much time with her.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,887 Member
    edited June 15
    Options
    Maureen - thank you very much for the beach info!!

Please stay positive about that number on the scale. You know the dealio.

I love that you have a Secret Forest! We need magic in our lives ✨

Big hugs~

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    6m76pptpylbw.jpeg
    *** June 17 ***

Hey y'all~~

What a morning this is: the plumber is here to snake out my kitchen sink drain. This poor guy is overweight and not in good health. He is huffing and puffing just from being! He's not having a good time with this project. I hope that he survives it and doesn't collapse in my kitchen.

Needless to say, I look at him and see how important it is to me that I get my weight down.
    I'm very much like him. It doesn't take much to get me out of breath and dripping with sweat.

After he leaves, I will be in the pool doing my water exercises.

Wishing everyone a good Monday~

XO
    Lana

266.8 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,349 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday,

Lana, there is a lady in church my age-ish - it took strokes and heart issues to get her to lose weight. Any small thing you can do today makes a difference. Keep adding to it.

Warm windy and smoky day - outside exercise is not healthy. Well there went my afternoon dream plans.

Cottage cheese and Wynn fruit (thought of you today Lana when I opened the box) is dinner. Good protein, fruit and easy on a day where my brain is fried.

Seems my online etiquette got me in hot water Friday at work. My neighbor says less is more,
    so I will not assist anyone unless they ask for it. I can focus on work. Too much smelly crap at work.

Apple crisp made this past weekend and I have frozen peaches so guess what??? Yes, I want coffee cake and this is my compromise.

Didnt expect an essay-

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    edited June 19
    Options
    86uep4tnwdy7.jpeg
    *** June 19 ***

Good morning everyone~

Sara - all of your food ideas sound good! Yes, I have to keep plugging along with my efforts to stay on the beam as best I can with mental health and attitude, food planning and shopping, and whatever exercise I can get in every day.
    For me, it starts with the mental health.

I am sad to hear that the fires/air quality are dominating your area once again. Dang.

My cousin from NY State is arriving (by car) sometime on Friday. She has never been here to my house in NC. The guest room is all set, but I still have a lot to do around the rest of the house and yard to make the place more presentable. There will be lots of steps!! 👍🏻

Waving to Maureen and Missy and anyone else who stops by today!

Lana

268.4 today