Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,885 Member
    Options
    pl7be7o3pefn.jpeg
    *** Dec 22 ***

Yay! It's Friday!

Wishing everyone a great day today ☀️

* 🌴 tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for the Holiday Happy Hour later on...⛱️ *

Lana

269.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    pl7be7o3pefn.jpeg
    *** Dec 22 ***

Yay! It's Friday!

Wishing everyone a great day today ☀️

* 🌴 tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for the Holiday Happy Hour later on...⛱️ *

Lana

269.6 today

v93juk9oqgys.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,348 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Cold but clear here.

Want to wish all a good holiday today and tomorrow.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    j48namgon52u.png
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    iic5ah8ebyc3.jpeg
    *** December 26 ***

Wow you guys.....

I am becoming so forgetful. I've been out of my routine and totally forgot to check in here.

Hoping you all had a nice holiday weekend.

*waving to Pierre for more black coffee 🌴*

Lana

269.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    n0mth4c4q15c.jpeg
    *** December 28 ***

Good afternoon all~~

I'm trying to shake up my meals, so for breakfast I had a big plate of steamed asparagus with olive oil and grated parmesan. I had some orange juice earlier in the morning.

Yesterday I made a (small) ham cheese and onion tart for breakfast (frozen from trader joe's).

The sun has come out today, so I can go for a walk. Yay.

Waving to Sara and Missy and anyone else who stops by today 👋🏻🌴

Lana

269.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Okay, I thought I posted earlier in the week. I guess not.

I managed to make myself walk 6k which usually involves a conflict with my hip joints and my brain which says - "we are not there yet". Brain won today.

Lana- your meals sound good. I love breakfast anytime of day so if mixing things up makes you feel better - knock yourself out.

Waiting for chicken to come out of air fryer. Such excitement!!

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    5xw2j1mgaap0.jpeg
    *** December 29 ***

Yay for Friday 🎉

Well we are approaching that time of year to get inspiration to get healthier eating habits back in practice, and I am looking forward to it.

My goal is to put together a menu of meals for myself that are extremely easy to make - as opposed to my current easy to make collection of not-very-healthy things.

Also, I do buy many frozen meals from Trader Joe's - but going forward I need to immediately put away half of the cooked dish for another day, and add vegetables to up the fiber etc.

I am very grateful that there is sunshine today.

Lana

270.4 today

• gemwolf110
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Happy Friday all!

qe1rs85fwdc4.jpeg

I can’t believe this year is almost over! Was a good crazy year but ready for 2024 to see what it brings!

What’s everyone’s plans and aspirations for the new year? I’m planning on staying in or dinner with the family. I’m making goals/aspirations to make small baby steps to get my diet back on track to be healthier and home cook more and reduce processed foods. @LanaCabana537 I may borrow your goal as well. I want to be under 200 lbs by June 2024. I also want to paint the upstairs walls this year, declutter room by room and to live more simply and in the moment. Want to work out 2 x a week minimum of 30 minutes. I also want to get my financial health in better shape.

@Tilliesmommy1 this week flew by.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

~ Missy
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening, and TGIF

Found a chart that said most people want to save more money this next year. To that end I am working OT early tomorrow morning so I can take a little larger bite out of my credit debt.

Chicken chicken chicken in my house at the moment. Potato chips,crackers and cheese. My party snacks as I watch soccer this weekend.

Walked 6k today, will see how many I can get tomorrow.

Dragon is gone until Thursday - best Christmas present this year.

• Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Morning all! So I am back on MFP. Haven't been on the site in quite a while. It really helped years ago hoping it will again. Good luck all
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    my7ea3xj0h79.jpeg
    *** December 30 ***

Just checking in. Better late than never!

Lana

268.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi All!

@Tilliesmommy1 yes that is the most common goal this year. It’s one of mine as well as paying off the one credit card debt I have. That is a great Christmas present this year!

@Rxman1971 welcome!

@LanaCabana537 Yes better late than never!

Had a busy day today. Cleaned out 7 bags of clothes, sheets, quilts and a dish set and donated them. Still have more to go through but it was productive day. Went to church with my family and we had my stepdads famous omelettes for dinner. Home with the pups now. They have been spoiled this week with me home 🏡

Have a great night everyone!

Missy

CW 209.6
    GW: 110-120
    HW: 228.8
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    cmqczcdy284h.jpeg
    *** December 31 ***

Good morning all~~

Missy - wow, that's a lot of stuff you sorted out - good for you!

Sara - you've been doing well with your step numbers! Enjoy your soccer 😋

I am grateful the sun is shining here; it inspires me to get going on things ☀️

Waves to all who stop by later on~~

Lana

268.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    uepayzrb2gq4.jpeg

Good Morning!

@LanaCabana537 Yes it was! And today is no different- a busy Sunday already! Got my food shopping done for the week. Well I already realized I forgot two items so I gotta go back whoops! Also got photos hung up and slowly making my home more of a HOME than something just I’m living in. Had a rough few years in the past and this year I’ve been getting out of that funk slowly. Have so many plans for this little house.

Think I’m going to add a goal of writing what I’m thankful for and my hopes/dreams. Get it on paper instead of just thinking about it.

Have a great New Year’s Eve everyone!

~Missy

vhle2t5ln3sp.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Waiting for another food delivery so I can cook tomorrow and set up meals again.

Got 3k on a Sunday that is not Food closet week - that is pretty decent.

I wanted a 2024 hat and they all looked as dumb as the 2023 so I decided to save my money.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    pa8qwz2jvs74.jpeg
    *** January 1 ***

Happy New Year Everyone 🌴

Lana

268.2 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    882j5xa0blec.jpeg
    0yurr0cyzzmj.jpeg

Good Morning!

I did not make it to midnight, haven’t in a long time. But did watch Peacocks fireworks around the world so that was nice to see. I’m going to probably clean and get ready for the week ahead today. Nice low key day is the plan. How was everyone’s New Year?

Have a nice day everyone!

~Missy

CW : 209.2
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    4mvr1p4c5d2n.jpeg
    *** January 2 ***

Good morning all~~

Yesterday and the evening before were very low-key and restful.
    Today the sun is out, and I'm getting a few things done around the house before going grocery shopping--I am out of vegetables and clean protein. Yikes!

* 🌴 waving at Marek for more black coffee ⛱️ *

Lana

266.4 ↓ really? hmm
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Fritos and chili with cheese is dinner. I know but how often do I have fritos in the house? Someone gave me a snack size portion.

I can access MYWellness at work so I will write down info and put it in at work on my breaks.

My goal this year is to try new food and get my world more organized both food and junk.