Options

Replies

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,888 Member
    Options
    kpukv2ez9o0x.jpeg
    *** January 14 ***

Good morning all~~

It is so good to be home. That trip threw off my routine, bigtime.

It is below freezing right now, but forecast is for 54° early in the afternoon, so I will get out there for a walk. I'm thinking chicken and green vegetables for main meal.

What's everyone doing today?

Lana

264.6 today

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    50c20p1ms9qc.jpeg
    *** January 15 ***

Good morning everybody~~

Do you have a day off today for MLK day?
    Yesterday, I remembered just before I pushed my trash can out. Then this morning I was planning my errands to the UPS store and the post office..... and remembered again.

Yesterday turned out to be a food disaster. The frozen PF Chang's dinner was so salty and garlicky--I won't be buying that again. Good thing I live alone. Yikes.

It is dark out here. Very thickly overcast.

*tossing beach bag onto favorite lounge chair for later 🌴⛱️*

Lana

256.5 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,349 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

There went my post. Crocheting hearts now for 02/14 day church fundraiser to go with angels - have fudge and brownie makers and I will make cookies. That is the whole fundraiser.

CA is cold we have very thin walls compared to East coast.

Teaching Korean lady who will become my hairdresser (I see it coming....) better and more English. Smart lady. She also does tatoos. Thinking of a heart. First thought bk for be kind- then thought of Burger K**g and B8tch Killer, so that idea got thrown out.

Stay warm Lana. I bought resistant bands. I may use them to keep my yarn together if nothing else. Also taking stairs as a challenge.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    zoart31dk3ug.jpeg
    *** January 16 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - I understand about the thin walls! Also, wise thinking about the BK--no confusion with a heart ❤️

Missy!! - I bet your pups are loving the cold and the snow!

The skies are gloom and doom here for another day. Dang. I need to see sunshine.

Time to make some oatmeal.

Lana

264.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Eating a breakfast burrito more because its cold than anything.

One of dragon's helpers is moving to a new department. Seems $$ was the issue.

I am close to getting my 6k and when the dishwasher is done I will wash hair and set up chicken marinate for tomorrow's cooking.

• gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    zoart31dk3ug.jpeg
    *** January 16 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - I understand about the thin walls! Also, wise thinking about the BK--no confusion with a heart ❤️

Missy!! - I bet your pups are loving the cold and the snow!

The skies are gloom and doom here for another day. Dang. I need to see sunshine.

Time to make some oatmeal.

Lana

264.2 today

Yes they are! Hard to get them inside lol
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    792yyyao8hd4.jpeg
    *** January 17 ***

Hey there everyone~~

The sun is shining where I am--how wonderful!

I'm getting very low on healthy food - need to do some shopping so that it's not just pasta and pastry....

BBL

Lana

263.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana add pizza and you have the 3ps. Okay maybe not.

I am having harder time with vegetables but they work wonderfully in the korean dish I make so there are 7 bags in the freezer. Start with one find out how many ways you can use it/make it and then get another. Deep ends are only for swimming pools.

Getting my flight of stairs in, remembered heights and me are not good friends. So I go as far as I can and come back down.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    xzw8jg1ylzvm.jpeg
    *** January 18 ***

Good morning all~~

So, I didn't yet tell you that my heating system died on Tuesday. So I've been living in my bedroom. I have one heater in the bedroom and one in the bathroom; it's been keeping at 68 to 70 degrees. The rest of the house is 51 degrees.
    I had been planning on having the system replaced, and that will happen two weeks.
    Trying to stay chill about it. Pun intended!

Sara - try just going up and down two stairs, holding onto the railing the whole time facing forward. Go up two; go down two (backwards). Repeat as many times as you want.
    My mother used to do this exercise. Just two stairs. With a little dance music, it could be fun.

*waving to Juan Carlo for more black coffee ☕️ 🌴 *

Lana

forgot to weigh
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

2 homemade waffles for dinner and to make sure I get my fruit in, natural applesauce and blueberries on top - that's all. Nice compromise.

2 steps at a time? that just might work, thank you Lana.

Wowie stay warm Lana. Drink more hot liquids.

Tomorrow is Friday and I decided I had better things to do this weekend than work overtime.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Happy Friday!

Cleaning out the workout room so I can maybe crawl out of bed and get on treadmill. It was turning into a “walk in closet” lol. Made it to Aqua once this week! The icy snow is still here. Dogs are happy!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    FRIDAY January 19th

Good morning Missy!
    That is funny about the "walk in closet"!

Sara - glad to hear you are opting for your personal time over the weekend. Giving up just one day to do overtime actually affects two whole weeks of your life. The first week is too long, and the second week feels awful because you did not get enough of a weekend break.

Yesterday I got more fresh veggies in the house. Today I need to get some chicken and fish (I get from different store).

Waves to all who stop by today 👋🏻

Lana

264.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    yvyrr8ytr3kp.jpg
    *** January 20 ***

Good morning everybody~~

I need to lift up my attitude today--feeling a tad depressed. The cold forecast has me down. Maybe a nice hot shower and this coffee will help.....I am grateful for the blue skies and sun though, so that's a start!

What's everyone doing this weekend? I should do some cooking & portion freezing.

Lana

265.6 today
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    yvyrr8ytr3kp.jpg
    *** January 20 ***

Good morning everybody~~

I need to lift up my attitude today--feeling a tad depressed. The cold forecast has me down. Maybe a nice hot shower and this coffee will help.....I am grateful for the blue skies and sun though, so that's a start!

What's everyone doing this weekend? I should do some cooking & portion freezing.

Lana

265.6 today

It is cold but saw these cute rabbit prints in the snow. And my bichon prints as well!

82rgw8hltj6j.jpeg
    xbqxkf86r0fh.jpeg
    3zq57j5xb8oh.jpeg
    8xxclz890hnr.jpeg
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    b7m1btqhugqt.jpeg
    *** January 21 ***

Brrrr.....

Missy - bunny prints!!

This morning it was cold enough in my kitchen that I turned the oven on ahead of time, then shut it off and opened the door wide right before I made my scrambled eggs.

Dinner today will be hot soup for sure!

Time to get back into bed and watch more Netflix.

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Thank you for reminding me to eat dinner. Whacky day and list almost done, but that doesnt mean I should forget dinner. I made more breakfast burritoes. So the one that didnt roll well is dinner.

New battery for scale. Have all my meds in house and I got a low dose of Potassium supplement as I dont always have bananas and broccoli in the house.

Missy - love the dog/bunny prints.

Tomorrow is Monday and so I am laying low for the rest of the day.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    arrhaabpqhyy.jpeg
    *** January 23 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - Black beans, lentils, orange juice, low-sodium tomato juice, and sweet potatoes all pack a lot of sodium per serving. Also milk has a lot of potassium, if you drink milk.

I had creepy strange dreams last night, which has me in a funky mood today.

*waving at Antoine for more coffee 🌴 *

Lana

269.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana - I had the family dreams last night. Never good. Dont like your list of high sodium items but luckily, I only eat 2 of them.

Next 2 days eating from cafe - so sodium is probably out the door. Means I need to get my step # up again.

Time for me to find a warm blanket and call it a night. It is early but sometimes just nice to be bundled up.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    evxchnyhvl3p.jpeg
    *** January 24 ***

Good morning!

Sara - OMG did I make a huge mistake when I wrote yesterday. What is wrong with me!!!?
    I meant to write....

"Black beans, lentils, orange juice, low-sodium tomato juice, and sweet potatoes all pack a lot of POTASSIUM per serving."

Sheesh - I make more and more mistakes every day. The good news is that all of those things are actually low sodium.

So sorry my dear lady!

XO
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

Lana do not flog yourself. I did not run off into my closet and hide.

Rain and dreary for the rest of the week. Best reason I know to drink hot chocolate.....

Steps are a little low since pedicure tweaked my toe,but at least I get my minimum.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe/dry and sane out there.