People/Things at the gym that piss you off?..

Options

Replies

• Bwill325
    Bwill325 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • MrsSenecal
    MrsSenecal Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    There are a few girls who have their phone shoved in their underwear on their side! It just skeeves me out to see them dig their phones out and then touch workout equipment!

Other than that, I have these couples that follow each other around like puppies at the gym! I understand support but geez, there is no way I'd be stuck like glue to someone at the gym!
    My daughter puts hers in her bra when she works out. She sweats all over her IPhone and completely skeeves me out !!!
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    People sweating ALL over the machines not wiping them down! Ugh just nasty!
  • sophisli
    sophisli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    naked people walking around in the locker

+1 It's disgusting and totally makes me feel uncomfortable. I always wanna be like "Sorry lady no one here wants to see your chocha."
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yes, sweating all over everything and not wiping! Unless you are incredibly hot ofcourse ... then sweat away! :drinker:
  • JisatsuHoshi
    JisatsuHoshi Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    people who dont leave their ego's at home...
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i agree with soo many LOL.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options
    Yes, sweating all over everything and not wiping! Unless you are incredibly hot ofcourse ... then sweat away! :drinker:

this!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Leaving the weights all around haphazardly so that I trip over them, wearing unwashed stinky shorts, checking oneself out in any reflection, working out barefoot *and* leaving the shoes around so I trip over them.

Oh wait, I work out in my garage so all of that was my fault. :(

LOL!!!! You forgot about not re-racking your own weights! I leave my work weight for dead lifts on the bar whenever I finish because by then I'm dead, then I want to kick myself the next workout day haha. (Home gym only of course)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

this!

Aren't most people incredibly hot when they sweat??
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    There was this older guy at the last gym I belonged to who never, so far as I saw, worked out. He went into the locker room, took off his clothes, put on a towel, and then planted himself on a bench that had a view of the entrance to the shower area. Then he'd sit there. And sit there.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    When i want to squat and someone is curling or doing barbell rows in the squat rack.
    When someone rushes me when im squatting and then they never use the freaking squat rack.
  • jaycbadass
    jaycbadass Posts: 325
    Options

this!

i see what you did there..boom
  • star5785
    star5785 Posts: 140
    Options
    I'm just so happy to be there nothing pisses me off. I miss my membership
  • rhinesb
    rhinesb Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Girls who take photos of themselves pretending to work out. (either work out or leave no one wants you here anyway)
    Girls who come in hair done makeup done pretending to work out (no the cute trainer doesn't care about you so stop)
    Self entitled brats that come with their friend and ask you to get off your cardio machine so they can work out together (the answer is ALWAYS no and now I'm staying on 20 more minutes to spite you)
    People who talk on the phone while on a machine (GET OFF. NOW.)
    People who clearly have no idea what they're doing but refuse to ask for help (just ask a trainer, it's not that hard...really.)
    People who ask you to move because that's "their" machine (oh really buddy?? I don't see your name on it??? wow let me do 20 more minutes JUST to piss you off)
    People who judge you as you walk in (I see you judging me...and let me tell you something, you don't look that hot either so back off thanks)
    haahaa, college gym?
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    There are a few girls who have their phone shoved in their underwear on their side! It just skeeves me out to see them dig their phones out and then touch workout equipment!

Other than that, I have these couples that follow each other around like puppies at the gym! I understand support but geez, there is no way I'd be stuck like glue to someone at the gym!

Work out shorts don't have pockets. I put mine in my bra.
  • gowrirao81
    gowrirao81 Posts: 139 Member
    Options

this!

You should come by to my gym someday! Some things make me break into a cold sweat! *shudders*
  • BeastnIron
    BeastnIron Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Old guys walking around naked in the locker room holding a conversation ewwwwww
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Bad hygiene ... People not bothering to wipe their sweat off themselves during a spinning class but preferring it to rather form a puddle on the floor .... dont get this!!!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    other human beings of any kind