GROSSED OUT (rant)

Options

Replies

• 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I don't. I got fit so I could incorporate fast food into a healthy lifestyle. So when I see people getting their binge on, I'm like YEAH! GET IT!!! Even if they're big. Who knows, maybe they've lost 50 pounds and that's their victory binge.

Now cats. Don't get me started on cats. You wanna talk gross? Ugh!

Hey, don't be hatin' on cats now :angry:

:wink:
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not really. At the moment my daily goal is around 3000, without exercise. I find I have to be mindful that my husband can't eat that much at the moment. I do have my judgmental moments, but I think to some extent that's normal.
  • cwaters120
    cwaters120 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    YES! I have the hardest time watching my husband eat now that i dont binge like that any more..... It really does gross me out.
    This ^^^ While I don't say anything and it isn't a judgment of HIM, I personally get nauseated by it because of the AMOUNT not the food.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    IN 4 the Judgy McJudgersons
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Nah, I still have big meals from time to time where I eat ALL OF THE NOMS, so I just assume that those people are having a treat meal. Or I don't really care what they eat either way, as long as they aren't stealing it from my plate.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    YES! I have the hardest time watching my husband eat now that i dont binge like that any more.... i just want to grab the junk out of his hand and throw it away. It really does gross me out. Saying anything starts a fight so i just let him eat what he wants...i cant control him that way.

What a pleasure you must be to have around.

Se is a wonderful pleasure to be around. If you knew her story you would know why she feels this way. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, stop bashing,

I don't have to know the full story. The fact that she goes as far to say that her husband's eating grosses her out is enough for me base my opinion on. :flowerforyou:
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    No, what other people eat does not bug me like that. Usually I am eating more food than any person I see. When I do see someone who is eating more than me I just think about getting what they are eating next time.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Nah, I still have big meals from time to time where I eat ALL OF THE NOMS, so I just assume that those people are having a treat meal. Or I don't really care what they eat either way, as long as they aren't stealing it from my plate.

^^especially that last part. :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    IN 4 the Judgy McJudgersons

^ This. Just love the sanctimony.

Someone pass the Cheetos and Diet Coke.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I just ate a entire large pizza, a bag of tapatio flavored Doritos and 1/2 a bottle of wine by myself. I've never been fat and I don't starve myself. To me, it's about living the life I want to lead. If the scale says I weigh 104 instead of 102, I don't sweat it. I just rectify it later. I eat until I'm happy and content.
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I just ate a entire large pizza, a bag of tapatio flavored Doritos and 1/2 a bottle of wine by myself. I've never been fat and I don't starve myself. To me, it's about living the life I want to lead. If the scale says I weigh 104 instead of 102, I don't sweat it. I just rectify it later. I eat until I'm happy and content.

:heart:
  • bettysueANDboe
    Options
    It's a possibility you're grossed out because you can't believe you used to do that! It's like watching an old film clip of yourself and you think "No way- not THAT much!" My bf eats family sized bags of chips like they're snacked sized, and I think it's normal to be "grossed out"; eventually, you probably won't think anything of it. As much as we say "no judging", it's natural for us as humans to do so, as long as we remind ourselves that said person either 1) doesn't do that all the time and/or 2) we're really just amazed that we used to snack along with them (lol).
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    I always think, 'If they can demolish food like that imagine what they're like in bed.'

Then I walk over and give them my number.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    *BURPPP*
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I'm a little concerned that you are worried about others eating habits.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Grossed out? .. No. Completely & utterly crushed/ gutted that my co-worker can consume massive amounts of food/junk constantly, but he can't gain weight?! Yes, yes I loathe him for this :sad:
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    *BURPPP*

^^^^^ was somewhat turned on by this............ Hope that grosses someone out too......:tongue:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    *BURPPP*

*RIIIIIPPPPPP* 'scuse me
  • bettysueANDboe
    Options

:heart:

It took a long time for me to realize that if I "mess up," I can easily eat normally the next day. Because, in fact, I wasn't "messing up" in the first place, I was just craving something outside the usual or additional to it. :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    NO, of course not. It's no business of mine what other people want to eat.