Longest that you have been single for?

Options

Replies

• asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    I was single until 15, since then the longest is 6ish years.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    July it will be 3 years.... but I'm not really sure I should count it as a relationship considering it only lasted 6 weeks, and the last 2 weeks of that were because I felt bad that I didn't want to be with him! :ohwell:
  • krisjackson31105
    krisjackson31105 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I will be 33 next month so it will be 33 years I have been single.
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Since I started dating seriously as an adult, 6 months. >_> I used to feel like I was worthless if I was single (yay self-worth issues), but I have the say the longer I go the better I feel. Therapy helps. xD Not rushing back out onto the dating scene this time, because I keep ending up with manipulative a-holes.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've been married since I was 20.
  • PennyM140
    PennyM140 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Never. Every once in a while I wonder if I missed out on some kind of fundamental development because of it but for the most part it's great.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    22 years. Then 4 years. Then 3 Years. Then 2 Years.
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    12 years at the moment.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Basically never. I've been with my husband since I was 17, married when we were 20-21. We are now divorcing after 20 years, which should be final in 2 days. BUT, I still don't consider myself single since I am in a relationship.
  • WorkInProgress323
    Options
    I was single between 2008-2009 after being attached since 1984 and I had a freaken blast! :bigsmile:
  • lizzyclatworthy
    lizzyclatworthy Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    33 years without a 'real' relationship
  • EternalDecadence
    EternalDecadence Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I have only been single for 3 weeks since I was 16. Crazy!
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    4 months, hopefully I can keep myself single for at least another 4. :drinker:
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Three months
  • sheepysaccount
    sheepysaccount Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    With the exception of one month when I was around 17 or so I have always been single. so yeah...26 years now XD
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    3 years
  • Veggie_Ankers
    Options
    OK mine is for between adult relationships. Since my first relationship was at 22 (i'm really shy)! There was a break of 4 months between my first and second relationships with a brief one night relapse between the two relationships :blushing: ANYWAYS...I'm now married to my second relationship and we've been going for over 3 years now (married for over 2). And I couldn't ask for a better man to be with :love:
  • Veggie_Ankers
    Options
    I was single between 2008-2009 after being attached since 1984 and I had a freaken blast! :bigsmile:

This made me :laugh:
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    *le sigh* It's going on about 4.5 years now. So erm, yeah ... I pretty much got this being single gig down pat.
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Between the ages of 0 and 13.