Major I don't care day

Replies

• leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    paradi3s wrote: »
    It's my birthday tomorrow so the days of this and next week is an I don't care day!

But funnily enough, I'mve been under the past few days since I'm eiyher busy planning, w friends, or at work (writing)

Have a wonderful birthday
  • srecupid
    srecupid Posts: 660 Member
    Got drunk went to cookie store and dollar tree last night. Having a hard time caring today as well but only feel like eating candy ginger so i should be alright
  • leejoyce31
    srecupid wrote: »
    Got drunk went to cookie store and dollar tree last night. Having a hard time caring today as well but only feel like eating candy ginger so i should be alright

So what did you eat last night from the cookie store
  • srecupid
    Cookies of course
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    I've been over 3,000 calories 8 days since I jumped back on the logging truck 6/29. They're not really IDGAF days; they're days where the daily caloric level I've set (1,583) is not sufficient to keep me from consuming more calories. The reason why is without a doubt multifactorial, and that's what IDGAF to dissect. So I log them and I move on. For me, dwelling accomplishes nothing. If I were not shifting weight at the desired rate of a pound a week I would reevaluate, but I am down 6.6 pounds over the same 6 weeks so on track.
  • srecupid
    Well damn this weekend has been hard. I just went to Portillos. Food is so good I'm scared of gaining it back.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I went to an all you can eat buffet yesterday, and boy did i take the 'all you can eat' literally :lol: I logged it for 3000 calories, but to be honest, i wouldn't have the first clue how many calories i ate. We only go to this place once every 3 or so months, so I'm not too stressed about the accuracy.
    And i enjoyed and relished every single bite, it was totally worth it!
  • leejoyce31
    Cookies of course

Yes I know. I was wondering what kind? Chocolate chip, oatmeal? I love cookies
  • leejoyce31
    I went to an all you can eat buffet yesterday, and boy did i take the 'all you can eat' literally :lol: I logged it for 3000 calories, but to be honest, i wouldn't have the first clue how many calories i ate. We only go to this place once every 3 or so months, so I'm not too stressed about the accuracy.

This is really encouraging because it reminds us that we all have those days. We just have to get back to eating normal and move on.
  • leejoyce31
    Well damn this weekend has been hard. I just went to Portillos. Food is so good I'm scared of gaining it back.

It's scarey but hang in there. :smile:
  • Christine_72
    leejoyce31 wrote: »

This is really encouraging because it reminds us that we all have those days. We just have to get back to eating normal and move on.

Yep, I'm back to my normal routine today, and i feel great and full of energy.

• srecupid
    Cookies of course

Yes I know. I was wondering what kind? Chocolate chip, oatmeal? I love cookies

Oh I had a snickerdoodle and a couple "monster cookies" which seemed to be oatmeal, chocolate chip,and m&ms. I meant to bring one home to give to my brother but it didn't make it. Too good
  • srecupid
    I logged breakfast and lunch and all my snacks. Then I had dinner prepared by someone else which was super healthy (pork tenderloin wrapped in zucchini,bread and olive oil,and veggie stew) and didn't log it. Then I went grocery shopping and had a canoli YOLO. I need to find a happy medium between eating everything and being super anal
  • leejoyce31
    Yesterday, I almost had another I don't care day, but instead had a small grilled chicken sandwich, which held me until dinner. :)
  • leejoyce31
    I logged breakfast and lunch and all my snacks. Then I had dinner prepared by someone else which was super healthy (pork tenderloin wrapped in zucchini,bread and olive oil,and veggie stew) and didn't log it. Then I went grocery shopping and had a canoli YOLO. I need to find a happy medium between eating everything and being super anal

Are you still able to maintain your weight? If so, a few overeating days here or there won't matter in the grand scheme. We have to try our best to enjoy life. At least, that's what I tell myself so that I don't worry when I over eat.
  • srecupid

Are you still able to maintain your weight? If so, a few overeating days here or there won't matter in the grand scheme. We have to try our best to enjoy life. At least, that's what I tell myself so that I don't worry when I over eat.

I lost a few pounds more than i intended too while on maintenance and last monday i was 163.2 and this monday i was 163.6 so more or less I maintained for the week. It's just I worry that I could be too gluttonous if I don't check myself before I wreck myself
  • leejoyce31

I lost a few pounds more than i intended too while on maintenance and last monday i was 163.2 and this monday i was 163.6 so more or less I maintained for the week. It's just I worry that I could be too gluttonous if I don't check myself before I wreck myself

I totally understand. I feel the same way! Exactly the same. I also lost more than intended. I am actually a bit below my normal BMI range.
  • Christine_72
    edited August 2016

Same here. Food/calories are always, always in the forefront of my mind, it can become quite draining after a while. It would be so easy to slip back into old habits.. It never used to be this hard!!
    Oh how i long for the days where i ate everything and anything and never gained a pound, this came to a screeching halt once i turned 40.

• ElJefeChief
    ElJefeChief Posts: 650 Member
    I just got back from vacation, a week of which was in Maui. I wouldn't call them all IDGAF days, but lots of eating out, I did not bother logging, but, also tons of exercise and activity. I recall eating literally a pound and a half of prime rib on one night, and a full stack of macadamia nut white chocolate pancakes on another. I'm up about 2-3 pounds, maybe, but still within my safe range (normal BMI).