Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    I'm smaller than I think I am too...That is interesting :) thanks for sharing :)
  • juncture
    juncture Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Just did it and I also picked about 3 sizes too big!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they ask height? It probably doesn't make much different for me, because I'm average height at 5'5, but my measurements would "look" a lot smaller on someone 5'10 than someone 5'0.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    So it must be generally that us ladies think we are bigger than we actually are :laugh:
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they ask height? It probably doesn't make much different for me, because I'm average height at 5'5, but my measurements would "look" a lot smaller on someone 5'10 than someone 5'0.

I wondered this too! It says I'm a size larger than I think I am (which could be true), but I'm also 5'8"
  • astrovivi
    astrovivi Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I guessed spot on!

eww, does that make me "body aware" or something? lol
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    That was fun! I was one off. I loved how it asked what part of England I lived in. I just picked a random place, since I live in the US! Plus it told me how to dress!!!
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm 22.5% smaller than I think....interesting...
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I am 2.5% larger than I think I am. :(
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I picked 2 sizes bigger then what I really am. Thank you OP :bigsmile: I need that little boost today.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It said I was 32.5% smaller than I thought I was :noway: and I'm a perfect pear.
  • umieto
    umieto Posts: 46
    Options
    30% smaller than I think I am.

Eep.
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    It told me I was one size smaller than I thought I was (yay), and it also told me I was pear shape.
  • Gagirl79
    Gagirl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I was 4 off but I hope to improve that as I have really been hitting the gym hard here lately!! It said I was a pear shaped and I really never could figure out exactly what shape I was.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i also thought i was 10% bigger then i actually am but i dont believe i am a pear shape i look nothing like a pear :smile: very nice page tho and a great booster
  • RockChickSarah
    Options
    Interesting, as well as being 5% smaller than i think, i am also not the pear shape i thought i was :noway: ... I'm an hourglass figure... well ya really do learn stuff from this site... cheers for posting :drinker:
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    well ya really do learn stuff from this site...

:laugh: :laugh:
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I LOVE YOU.

:flowerforyou:

I chose 3 sizes too big.
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I guessed spot on!

eww, does that make me "body aware" or something? lol

Me too.

What shocked me is mine is third from the left, so even hough i still feel like a buffalo, i mau be one of he smaller izes?...
    This is so hard to get my head around.
    Or maybe all the models were on the larger side given that the site caters for "plus sized women"
  • Lo65
    Lo65 Posts: 33
    Options
    This is a joke. I did it twice. The first time I chose big and put in my measurements (C:42, W:37, H:38) and it told me I chose 4 sizes too big and I was the perfect hourglass shape and how to accent my bum ( the body part I chose). The second time around, I put in the exact same stats, but chose the size they had shown me, and they told me I had chosen 4 sizes too small and that I was a perfect pear! A pear with those measurements?!? And advertised the sites plus size clothes (I wear mediums and US 10-12) And how to show off my bust, the body part I had chosen. This thing is a gag for the clothes line site it is on.