Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am 2.5% larger then I think I am, hahahaha no. I wasn't sure so I picked in-between, I would've been on the dot if I wasn't so indecisive :laugh:

It says I'm an hourglass and I can definitely agree because my waist (32") is a lot smaller then my hips (41") and bust (39").
  • nblais06
    nblais06 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    im 17.5% smaller then i thought i was. i picked 4 sizes to big lol :happy:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Ladies: This is just a silly online quiz. It is not to be taken seriously lol

I don't want to live in a world where I cannot take online quizzes seriously. I am a genius, my aura is blue, my Disney princess is Ariel and my 90's theme song is the Tootsie Roll and NOBODY can take that away from me!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    This is a joke. I did it twice. The first time I chose big and put in my measurements (C:42, W:37, H:38) and it told me I chose 4 sizes too big and I was the perfect hourglass shape and how to accent my bum ( the body part I chose). The second time around, I put in the exact same stats, but chose the size they had shown me, and they told me I had chosen 4 sizes too small and that I was a perfect pear! A pear with those measurements?!? And advertised the sites plus size clothes (I wear mediums and US 10-12) And how to show off my bust, the body part I had chosen. This thing is a gag for the clothes line site it is on.

Funny, I did the same thing and it gave me the same result twice. c:
  • msmariimac
    msmariimac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Interesting site. I was a 1/2 size smaller than I thought.
    I wonder how the results would change if they incorporated height
    Thanks OP!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It told me that I am smaller than the smallest person on the chart. And some of the measurement options they provided did not go small enough for me to input accurately.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Ladies: This is just a silly online quiz. It is not to be taken seriously lol

It's making us happy :happy:
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm 10% smaller than I thought I was! :bigsmile: It also said I was the perfect hourglass, but sadly I know for sure that's not true.
  • pippywillow
    pippywillow Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I was pretty close picking my size. But it told me I'm a pear! I always thought I was an apple.
  • beckyboooo87
    beckyboooo87 Posts: 366
    Options
    i guessed four sizes to big lol and im a hour glass figure :)
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I guesses a size and a half bigger than I really am, 15% I think it said. And it says that I'm a "perfect pear" Yay, I'm perfect!!!
  • naterciarodrigues58
    naterciarodrigues58 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    OMG thank you so much for this, I guessed many sizes bigger and also it came up saying I'm "the perfect hourglass" :blushing:
    I don't know about "perfect", but this really boosted my self esteem today!

Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Wow.

My husband has been telling me he thinks I'm suffering from a mild case of body dysmorphia, and now I think I'm starting to believe him.

The site said I'm "the perfect hourglass", and rated my self-image estimations at 5% bigger than I actually am.
  • DocMarr
    DocMarr Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I think from looking through the responses that I'm the only one who chose a size smaller than it says I am. I chose the second one from the left and it said I was actually between the second and 3rd one - 2.5% larger than I guessed, However, I was going by the legs. My legs are definitely as slim as the second from the left as I have a thigh gap - but maybe I have slightly bigger hips or waist or something. But it's interesting that so many people have the perception of themselves as being so much bigger than they are.
  • ProudMom2Jade
    ProudMom2Jade Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hourglass and I picked the exactly right! Yay me!
  • smylegirl
    smylegirl Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I decided to give this a try. It was good because it forced me to find my tape measure and take some measurements. I've never been one to do that very much; I mostly go by weight and how my clothes fit.

Anyway, it said I am actually 5% bigger than the body I chose. But I'm OK with that, because I'm 6'1", so I think I have a tendency to not realize how big I am anyway. :-)

But I do agree with people who say that height should be taken into account. After all, my measurements look a lot different on someone who's a foot shorter than me.

For example, I have a small chest, but pretty broad shoulders, so I don't really think wearing big shoulder pads is a good idea for me (which was one of the suggestions). Maybe on someone shorter, that would work better.

In addition, I said my favorite body part is my legs, and they were giving me advice on how to make them look longer, etc. Ha! I definitely don't need help with that. :-)

It was interesting, nonetheless, and like I said, I think the biggest thing I got out of it was actually taking my measurements. I shall try to do that more frequently from here on out.
  • sophiemama
    sophiemama Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    wow I loved this...I thought I would do pretty well on this. I thought that I was pretty good at determining on what I look like. But it said that I am actually 22.5% smaller than I thought crazy!

also I was the smallest body on the chart :O. I have never felt like the smallest body of anything ever
  • elledeery
    elledeery Posts: 866
    Options
    I'm 32.5% smaller than I think I am!
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    It says I am 2.5% LARGER than I think. My marker got moved to the right of the body I picked... I suspect my lack of a tiny waist is the cause. I probably have the bust/hips of the one I picked but the waist of the next size up!
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    It said I was completely correct.