Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    It said I was two sizes smaller than I thought, but it also said I'm a perfect hourglass figure. If I had to pick one type, I would pick hour glass, but I am pretty sure I've read on here that in order to be an hourglass, you have to have 10 inches between hips and waist size?
  • Mslibb
    Mslibb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow - 22.5% (4.5 sizes) smaller than I think I am! I do know that my mind hasn't quite caught up with the weight I've lost so far, but I was so surprised that I asked my partner to choose which size he thought I was and he picked the right one - what a hoot!

Thanks OP - this was fun, and a good little boost =)
  • shrinking_me
    shrinking_me Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    you are 17.5% smaller than you think you are...

far out!!!!!! that was a lot of fun . . . even tho I measured after I ate dinner lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    love it :)
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    wow it showed me as about 2.5 sizes smaller than I guessed :p Guess I see my self differently lol and it said I'm a perfect hourglass =D which is cool to know :)
  • operation_cute
    operation_cute Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    It said I was completely correct.

Thats awesome! You have a great personal body image! I hope I can get to that point one day :)
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Im apparently 25% slimmer than I think I am - what a lovely booast for a Monday morning!

:)
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'm 10% slimmer than I think and have an hourglass shape. Rad website, thanks for sharing.
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow! I chose 4 body types larger than mine....thanks for sharing
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Somewhat accurate. It said my shoulders are small, though. But I'm broad-shouldered and my shoulders are not small.
  • justicer68
    justicer68 Posts: 1,223
    Options
    Said..."you are exactly what you think you are..." Didn't think I was really hourglass though. LOL
  • Scarlett_Belle
    Scarlett_Belle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Made my day :flowerforyou: thank you
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    WOW 15% smaller than I picked..... :bigsmile:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I was one size too big on the one I picked...not to bad since none of them were really shaped like I am. I do think they should go height though, I'm 5'11 and will look proportionally different to people that are much shorter.
  • Kyllosis
    Kyllosis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    25% smaller!
    That was awesome, thanks! :D
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    I chose two sizes too big...wow!
  • Kravenclaw80
    Kravenclaw80 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wanted to do this but I am only seeing everybody's replies and not the measurent section. What am I doing I doing wrong?
  • monjacq1964
    monjacq1964 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    can i just say that i love the ladies on this website?!?!?! i was just browsing lingerie, and notice that they've got cellulite and everything! they don't look retouched, but just real!!
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    That was fun! Although I agree it should include height. It said I'm 20% smaller than I think I am. Nice boost to my day.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Apparently I'm 22.5% smaller than I think....interesting...

Me too, but it seems we are always harder on ourselves. I'd say I'm doing quite well trying to adjust my brain to having lost 60 pounds. Doubtless it will take a while before I see what others see.