Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 17.5 smaller . I chose 4 sizes bigger LOL Thanks I REALLY needed that
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm 22.5% smaller than I think. Made me tear up.
  • fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Right?

You look stunning by the way, dear pepper.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Oh thanks, that was cool! I confirmed i was an hourglass, I always though I was!!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I chose 15% bigger... Not sure how accurate the test is, but neat to try out :)
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Wow, interesting. I'm 12.5% smaller than I thought, apparently. I also didn't realize I'm a pear shape. Cool :)
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Right?

You look stunning by the way, dear pepper.

Quirks, you're just the bee's knees. :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they ask height? It probably doesn't make much different for me, because I'm average height at 5'5, but my measurements would "look" a lot smaller on someone 5'10 than someone 5'0.

that's what I though. The site told me that I'm 2.5% smaller than my guess, however I'm only 5'1" so actually I think my guess was spot on.
  • GameOfPounds
    GameOfPounds Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm 20% smaller than I think i am... Oh well :P
  • Alexandra289
    Alexandra289 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    10% smaller than I think - but it's hard to tell because it doesn't include height and my shape is different to those women. I knew I had a smaller waist but much bigger hips and legs than the one I chose.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Groovy! It told me I have a perfect hour glass shape. And a body comparable Scarlett Johansson.

I don't see it. But did give me some Positive warm fuzzies for the day.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Good point!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't they ask height? It probably doesn't make much different for me, because I'm average height at 5'5, but my measurements would "look" a lot smaller on someone 5'10 than someone 5'0.

that's what I though. The site told me that I'm 2.5% smaller than my guess, however I'm only 5'1" so actually I think my guess was spot on.

Yeah, height should make a difference. I'm 5'9".

It said I'm 5% smaller than I thought I was.
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I picked a size too big and told me I was hourglass...I knew that, curvy curvy!!! :)
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    it put me at one size smaller than i think I am :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I guessed spot on. It says I am a perfect hour glass but I don't see that when I look in the mirror.
  • UrbanLotus
    UrbanLotus Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    Whoa i am 27.5% smaller than I think I am! Food for thought, thank you for sharing!
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Here are my results:

bcc331c6-983a-4038-b900-ca876abad85b_zpsd97a3658.jpg

Ok, it's too big, but you can right click that if you're that interested, lol. I'm 25% smaller than my guess.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    lol it said I was 2.5% smaller than I thought I was, but I just put it on the smallest picture and it set me to the beginning (not on a picture). Interesting idea but I'm not exactly sure what 2.5% smaller really means lol

I also got "perfect pear" as my body shape, which I knew lol

Interesting idea though, and I like the range of body types they have, most plus sized models are so perfectly smooth and proportioned with big hips and a tiny waist, it's almost all you see in print, but these women looked like normal body types!
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I'm 5% smaller than I think I am, and I guessed the first one :smile:

I'm the perfect pear.