Ladies: Know your body size (fun)

Options

Replies

• _Emma_Problema_
    _Emma_Problema_ Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    "Although this doesn't take your body shape into account"

Well that's rather useless. It told me I was 5% bigger than I thought, but I picked the model with an hourglass figure, which is what I am. The size I apparently am is kind of an apple.

But then again I'm 6 ft tall so....perhaps not all that helpful with my measurements.

I'd give it a meh.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ladies: This is just a silly online quiz. It is not to be taken seriously lol
  • SutapaMukherji
    SutapaMukherji Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I picked out 6 sizes too big :noway:

But it told me I am a pear :ohwell:

Thanks OP for the link. Both for the confidence boost and for helping me know my body type :flowerforyou:
  • awkwardly8
    awkwardly8 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ladies: This is just a silly online quiz. It is not to be taken seriously lol

I don't want to live in a world where I cannot take online quizzes seriously. I am a genius, my aura is blue, my Disney princess is Ariel and my 90's theme song is the Tootsie Roll and NOBODY can take that away from me!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Very cool, I guessed 20% too big
  • Bnewman410
    Bnewman410 Posts: 44
    Options
    Wow...I'm 25% smaller then I think I am...that was 6 ladies!!!

Pretty awesome :tongue:
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

^ Thank you so much for sharing. I am going to show this site to a group of teenage girls. :flowerforyou:
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Will try this later
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I was one size off & got a perfect pear. That's if I measured myself correctly.
  • Kristine7813
    Options
    I guessed exactly right! *lol* That is neat!
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, said I was smaller than what I thought. I saw something like this on a show before. The lady also perceived herself as much larger.
  • SrJoben
    SrJoben Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    In the interests of gender equality I took this test.

Apparently I'm 12.5% smaller than I thought I was and I'm a perfect hourglass. I should also wear V-neck evening dresses to show off my chest.

:laugh:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This was pretty cute. I think I'm 25% bigger than I really am. Nice little boost
  • BetsyThomas
    BetsyThomas Posts: 188
    Options
    i am 12.5% smaller than I thought :smile: .
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This was pretty cute. I think I'm 25% smaller than I really am. Nice little boost

ETA smaller not bigger lol whoops
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    In the interests of gender equality I took this test.

Apparently I'm 12.5% smaller than I thought I was and I'm a perfect hourglass. I should also wear V-neck evening dresses to show off my chest.

:laugh:

And don't forget the stilettos :laugh: :laugh:
  • I_Will_Be_The_Swan
    Options
    I picked 5.5 sizes too big. I'm the size farthest to the left, apparently. Huh.
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I'm figure number 4 .. said I'm a rectangle and says celebs built that way are Gwyneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz but that doesn't compute to me. lol
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 7.5% smaller than I thought, and when I picked the model I was debating between two and went with the larger one, and found out I was between the smaller choice and the next smaller one. Wow, in words that sounds so confusing. Anyway, I was between sizes the two models down from where I picked.
    Said I'm an hourglass and should dress for that, but uh, I don't feel like one and clothes certainly aren't made for this specific hourglass.

And I also think height needs to be included on this.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I guessed a size bigger as well. lol