Did you lose your Lover/Spouse/S.O AFTER you loss weight???

Options

Replies

• brianbgboy
    brianbgboy Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    knr87 wrote: »
    brianbgboy wrote: »
    I haven't said anything untrue or that he hasn't admitted himself. If he were to see this thread I believe he would be surprised I mentioned it as I'm usually very private but not angry.
    I hear ya! if mine sees this thread and said anything id say the truth hurts don't it!

Well hello there.

@brianbgboy
    OMG! I have looked everywhere for you since we last talked months back! pm and request sent! damn how ive missed you!!!
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    @brianbgboy things seem to be changing for you already.....lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    this lovely woman and I were talking after my separation. she was awesome and way too beautiful for me! me being a complete moron ran from It because I was scared to settle down. I didn't think I was worthy of being loved and she really cared for me. she is a very good woman and im so glad she found me here! I messaged her, praying she can forgive my ignorance is all. if she accepts my apology, and isn't seeing anyone I would love to start over! im not sure of anything but if she will accept my apology only and not be interested in me, at least I got to tell her I know I was wrong....

@brianbgboy - awww this is the sweetest thing. Well maybe I read it wrong, but she seems pretty happy to have found you here. I say go for it!!! This would be so awesome if things could work out. This would shift this thread around TOTALLY!!!! :#:#:# I'm wishing you luck buddy!!!!
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    this lovely woman and I were talking after my separation. she was awesome and way too beautiful for me! me being a complete moron ran from It because I was scared to settle down. I didn't think I was worthy of being loved and she really cared for me. she is a very good woman and im so glad she found me here! I messaged her, praying she can forgive my ignorance is all. if she accepts my apology, and isn't seeing anyone I would love to start over! im not sure of anything but if she will accept my apology only and not be interested in me, at least I got to tell her I know I was wrong....

@brianbgboy - awww this is the sweetest thing. Well maybe I read it wrong, but she seems pretty happy to have found you here. I say go for it!!! This would be so awesome if things could work out. This would shift this thread around TOTALLY!!!! :#:#:# I'm wishing you luck buddy!!!!
    I sure hope so as well! I regretted my actions immediately but she was done with me and gone. kat I know your reading this, so please accept my apology and lets talk!

• STLBADGIRL
    Options

I sure hope so as well! I regretted my actions immediately but she was done with me and gone. kat I know your reading this, so please accept my apology and lets talk!

So I read in my news feed that she is giving you a second shot... This is so awesome. We are glad that you listened to our advice in here. Your wishes came FAST!!!! Goooooooooooo get'em today Brian
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    We are taking it slow but her willingness to talk at all is fine with me! She is a special woman to me, always was. I'm glad to have the advice here and I've prayed to meet up with her again many times. I can say I'm a very happy man at this point and I will work hard to make it work this time!
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    im being patient and hoping it all works out but I feel like she doesn't trust that im being true maybe? she has the right to feel that way because how I acted last time I guess. time will tell but im happy either way!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Hope it works out for you!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    im being patient and hoping it all works out but I feel like she doesn't trust that im being true maybe? she has the right to feel that way because how I acted last time I guess. time will tell but im happy either way!

Unfortunately, I get it. You are going to have to put in some work. Show her that you are not going to bail again and that she can trust her. Be honest with what you were truly feeling...
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Hello @Franci27 Hope all is well with you... Your situation crosses my mind from time to time....
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i am terrified of this, we dont have much else in common besides tv anymore
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    jonnucke wrote: »

@jonnucke - are you the one that's losing weight in the relationship?
  • brianbgboy
    Options

this is where it all started for me. now my wife is and always was small but as I lost weight, the stuff in common besides tv all went away. eventually, so did the tv because I wanted to keep moving as the weight came off. hope this doesn't happen to your relationship! good luck!
  • jonnucke
    jonnucke Posts: 62 Member
    Options

@jonnucke - are you the one that's losing weight in the relationship?

yes, she doesnt ever want to do anything outside the house, and if were in the house she dosent want to get off the couch.
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Yes I have but not because of my weight loss. I just happened to have been losing weight at the time we decided to separate.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Hello @Franci27 Hope all is well with you... Your situation crosses my mind from time to time....

As well as it's been I suppose.

Join the club...
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    You have to do whats good for you, and makes you happy, and let the chips fall where they may..
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    PowerMan40 wrote: »
    You have to do whats good for you, and makes you happy, and let the chips fall where they may..
    I agree. But it's still sad to lose your loved one bc you are bettering yourself or because out of fear and/or jealously cause a tension in the relationship. You would think your partner would enjoy a better you!
  • brianbgboy
    Options
    I was being impatient and worried because I hate being single. over the last few days things have really changed and the attention ive been getting is crazy. I mean I love it but didn't expect it. ill remain open to whatever comes my way from now on as ive learned to not be so damn hard on myself!