Tinder

Options

Replies

• lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    arleban wrote: »
    when i was using it, i liked it better than match, okc, etc. because it let me have some control over who got to message me. also, i got way fewer creepy messages on tinder than the others. i got lots more dtf messages, but nobody suggested decapitating me and having sex with my corpse in their opening message (true story re: match.com)
    i met one guy on tinder who i dated for a few months, a few with no chemistry, and a few who were looking for a quickie. probably about the same as the general population of my local bar.

I couldn't agree more! The amount of creepy messages I would get on PoF...crazy! And when I don't respond I'd get all these hate messages - or the same guy would message me 15 times...all saying "heyyyyy".
    The sour grapes "your an ugli *kitten* neway" crap?

One guy told me to join Jenny Craig lololol

Did you tell him that 8 glasses of water a day still won't cure his thirst?

Oh snap lol :D
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    pdm3547 wrote: »
    when i was using it, i liked it better than match, okc, etc. because it let me have some control over who got to message me. also, i got way fewer creepy messages on tinder than the others. i got lots more dtf messages, but nobody suggested decapitating me and having sex with my corpse in their opening message (true story re: match.com)

Wut? :o

i've blocked out some of the details, but something about looking too sweet for the things he wanted to do to me, so he would cut off my head to avoid my disapproval (not making this up) the rest of the message was him trying to figure out which way he would face my disembodied head on the nightstand.

That guy needs to have his basement checked by the feds. Pretty sure it has to put the lotion on its skin every night.
    *shudder*
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    nxcvdsd1z5fs.png

Came across this gem on Tinder this morning...is this even English??
  • benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I thought everyone just went to a farmers market when they were ready to find someone to date.

that's only for farmersonly.com

I saw this commercial play on the tv in PA and I was enthralled.

you should see some of the girls on there...all looking to save a horse and ride a cowboy. And none of them mind if they get bucked off in 8 seconds.

I wouldn't mind getting bucked off in 8 seconds either! I can go about watching the game again!

Priorities...this guy has them.
    You misspelled problems..

HEY!!!!
  • RelevantGains
    RelevantGains Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That's what men are looking for off of Tinder and irl, also :-p
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    I thought everyone just went to a farmers market when they were ready to find someone to date.

that's only for farmersonly.com

I saw this commercial play on the tv in PA and I was enthralled.

you should see some of the girls on there...all looking to save a horse and ride a cowboy. And none of them mind if they get bucked off in 8 seconds.

I wouldn't mind getting bucked off in 8 seconds either! I can go about watching the game again!

Priorities...this guy has them.
    You misspelled problems..

HEY!!!!
    Sorry @benmullins4 but you asked for that. :D

I suppose I did :wink:

Why is it that if you ride a bull for 8 seconds, you're a champ! But you get your grind on with a lady for 8 seconds, and you're a chump?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    nxcvdsd1z5fs.png

Please post more screenshots of them, losers!! :p

@Cutaway_Collar oh - trust me...I will!!! And I encourage all you Tinderella's to do the same!
  • benmullins4
    Options
    Duly noted
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    nxcvdsd1z5fs.png

Still can't beat my jailbird. :tongue:
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    nxcvdsd1z5fs.png

That is hilarious! I wish I still had some screen shots of some of the messages I have gotten on dating sites. I had one guy on POF who's screen name was Flea Bag, his title was "I got an itch" and he sent me a message saying "I could really get attached to you" hahahahaha
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    im convinced i must join tinder
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    nxcvdsd1z5fs.png

"Likeminded"

AKA. - open for sex with no commitment.
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I decided today that I'm going to make a tinder to copy a manga character that I recently started reading. He's gonna be a scout for night life entertainment. I'll state that I can offer girls entertainment at bars, massage parlours, or in the adult film industry.

Then I'll just start swiping and see who actually replies.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    rps67 wrote: »
    Try, "aaayyyy lol. dtf? lol" and then ask for nudes.

I'm afraid most in my age group would need to google before answering or they'd ignore. Except for the nudes part.

It was more a joke because you used proper English and grammar to speak through texting. :) I would figure saying you are up for hook-ups would get you quite a few swipes and then you can actually get details with the ones you match. I have no idea. Maybe a lot of people sign up for the thrill of it, then get cold feet once someone actually contacts them.

yeah - I think people download it for fun. It's very non-committal and easy - much less involved than Match, OKC and PoF. No long, stupid profile to fills out, you don't have to pug in your stats, your interests, etc.

When I come across someone on Tinder who has nothing in this profile and just a few photos, then I just figure he's there for a hookup.

What I'd like to know is, what's up with the people on Tinder who have no photo? It's a shallow site...being there without any photo is stupid.

I swear, you go on one more bad Tinder date and I'm gonna have you meet me in NYC so I can take you to Bluefin. You need a night on the town that is *kitten* free.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    edited August 2016
    Options
    @roanokejoe50 yeah let's all "let da good times roll 2 gtr!" lolololol
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Oh - and he didn't have a divers license (DUI).

We call those people "court-designated cyclists."
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    Just...like...what??ittmxrecjc3b.png
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I guess that's what high people do when they play golf. He should really open up to the "cocaine losers" though...