12345679»

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    TravisGM92 wrote: »
    And for the record I didn't tell anyone to not eat sugar or carbs...
    Oh really?
    Other than that, it is scientifically known that eating sugar promotes the urge to eat even MORE sugar or carbs. So, I have to ask, what do you eat for breakfast? If it has sugar then that could be your problem. Try eating more complex carbs with a good amount of protein (oatmeal and eggs, scrambled eggs, omelets, low carb milk and high protein cereal, etc.)

Sugar is the devil. We don't need sugar and it's been known to be just as addictive as cocaine:

Wanna rephrase anything? Or you just gonna back peddle more or say we were just hallucinating the comments of yours that I just quoted about sugar being evil. So if you say sugar is evil it means eat all you want?

Again, not telling anyone to NOT eat sugar. What part of that did I advise/tell/command/suggest/whatever the OP to not eat sugar? I said if their breakfast has sugar, that may be their problem. That DOES NOT MEAN DO NOT EAT SUGAR!

And the sugar is devil thing was taken from a response to someone else. Again, not considering context. I explained what I meant by "sugar is the devil" right after: WE DON'T NEED SUGAR AND IT'S BEEN KNOWN TO BE JUST AS ADDICTIVE AS COCAINE. <<

Sooo... saying it's the devil and just as addictive as cocaine is not to tell them not to eat it?
    How much cocaine should I take per day?

I wouldn't advise taking any cocaine. Or sugar. Or MSG. All of which are edible, none of which are required for a healthy diet.

Remember when you asked us where you advised anyone not to eat sugar? You know that thing you swear you aren't doing? THAT, just then, was you advising people not to eat sugar. I'm done, because if you claim those words don't mean to not eat sugar you don't understand the English language.

It's like clockwork. I couldn't blink before he back peddled.

So what is everyone making for dinner tonight? I was thinking pasta with that really good ciabatta bread. Nmnmnm

I have lots of corn from a local farm that I need to eat up, so definitely some corn on the cob!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Prepare your jokes and what not now, I'll leave this thread as of now.

You said you were doing that back on page one:
    I'll leave this discussion cause obviously I'm being attacked... not sure why.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Oh really?
    Other than that, it is scientifically known that eating sugar promotes the urge to eat even MORE sugar or carbs. So, I have to ask, what do you eat for breakfast? If it has sugar then that could be your problem. Try eating more complex carbs with a good amount of protein (oatmeal and eggs, scrambled eggs, omelets, low carb milk and high protein cereal, etc.)

Sugar is the devil. We don't need sugar and it's been known to be just as addictive as cocaine:

Wanna rephrase anything? Or you just gonna back peddle more or say we were just hallucinating the comments of yours that I just quoted about sugar being evil. So if you say sugar is evil it means eat all you want?

Again, not telling anyone to NOT eat sugar. What part of that did I advise/tell/command/suggest/whatever the OP to not eat sugar? I said if their breakfast has sugar, that may be their problem. That DOES NOT MEAN DO NOT EAT SUGAR!

And the sugar is devil thing was taken from a response to someone else. Again, not considering context. I explained what I meant by "sugar is the devil" right after: WE DON'T NEED SUGAR AND IT'S BEEN KNOWN TO BE JUST AS ADDICTIVE AS COCAINE. <<

Sooo... saying it's the devil and just as addictive as cocaine is not to tell them not to eat it?

I wouldn't advise taking any cocaine. Or sugar. Or MSG. All of which are edible, none of which are required for a healthy diet.

Remember when you asked us where you advised anyone not to eat sugar? You know that thing you swear you aren't doing? THAT, just then, was you advising people not to eat sugar. I'm done, because if you claim those words don't mean to not eat sugar you don't understand the English language.

So what is everyone making for dinner tonight? I was thinking pasta with that really good ciabatta bread. Nmnmnm

I'm in the mood for dessert. Like breakfast for dinner, but only dessert. Lots and lots.

After this thread, who isn't? I can't wait until you come back after having dessert for dinner, in your calorie range, and bragging about your 1 lb loss this week.

It'll be more like 1.5, but who's counting?

Oh, that would be me. ;)
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    In fact I'd love it if people would link Lyle's material more often, but I'd wager he would rip you a new one if he were in this thread.
    I'll eagerly double down on that wager. Too bad Lyle doesn't post here, lol.
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »
    Oh really?

I have lots of corn from a local farm that I need to eat up, so definitely some corn on the cob!

I haven't eaten enough corn this summer. Time to play catch up I think!
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Oh really?

You said, I quoted you not someone else, you said
    Sugar is the devil. We don't need sugar.

I'm pretty certain anyone who reads the English language is going to read that exactly as being an "advise/tell/command/suggest/whatever" to not eat sugar. Maybe you weren't aware that's how the English language works.

Yes, I did say that. I didn't deny saying that, I said I said it in response to someone else. Learn to read that.

Secondly, what I meant by that (which I explained later) was that it's not required in any diet to be healthy. That doesn't mean DON'T eat sugar.

Lastly, you're just jumping to conclusions that I haven't said. I've clarified all of my intentions on here multiple times yet people such as yourself think I said "don't eat sugar" or "it's not true that carbs cause more hunger"-- yet I've provided both clarification AND sources to back each. Back peddling? I'M back peddling? HA! Do you know what that means?

I've been clarifying other peoples issues again and again because apparently people like yourself can't/don't read the previous posts that I've already explained. I'M simply responding to people's accusations. Everyone keeps back peddling MY claims.

Are you trying to say that I made you say that sugar is the devil?

<baffling thread is baffling>

The sugar made you do it.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Oh really?

You said, I quoted you not someone else, you said
    Sugar is the devil. We don't need sugar.

I'm pretty certain anyone who reads the English language is going to read that exactly as being an "advise/tell/command/suggest/whatever" to not eat sugar. Maybe you weren't aware that's how the English language works.

Yes, I did say that. I didn't deny saying that, I said I said it in response to someone else. Learn to read that.

Secondly, what I meant by that (which I explained later) was that it's not required in any diet to be healthy. That doesn't mean DON'T eat sugar.

Lastly, you're just jumping to conclusions that I haven't said. I've clarified all of my intentions on here multiple times yet people such as yourself think I said "don't eat sugar" or "it's not true that carbs cause more hunger"-- yet I've provided both clarification AND sources to back each. Back peddling? I'M back peddling? HA! Do you know what that means?

I've been clarifying other peoples issues again and again because apparently people like yourself can't/don't read the previous posts that I've already explained. I'M simply responding to people's accusations. Everyone keeps back peddling MY claims.

Are you trying to say that I made you say that sugar is the devil?

<baffling thread is baffling>

The sugar made you do it.

She does get all insanely hopped up on it. :laugh:
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

0111_dodc.gif

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Oh really?

Hey, this is interesting. Can you please post some peer reviewed studies on this?