jtegirl wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I feel like I got you beat @gojaqs lol

qdcrk3o1xqs4.jpg

haha that's funny

and you're engaged just so you know!!!

Wait what? Lol

and if they show you a finger it's code for put a ring on it! That's like super engaged

at least that's what I was told...I think I'm a bigamist
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I feel like I got you beat @gojaqs lol

qdcrk3o1xqs4.jpg

haha that's funny

and you're engaged just so you know!!!

Wait what? Lol

and if they who you a finger it's code for put a ring on it! That's like super engaged

at least that's what I was told...I think I'm a bigamist

lol

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I feel like getting stupid faced drunk tonite..and I feel like ordering something for dinner first, so I don't get stupid faced hungover tomorrow!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I feel like getting stupid faced drunk tonite..and I feel like ordering something for dinner first, so I don't get stupid faced hungover tomorrow!

oooh come over here...I just went to the LCBO and we usually order in on Fridays
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

So do i but its hard to that with a big D in your ear
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i feel like getting stoned and listening to lectures
  • synchkat
    Options
    slapping the stupid woman who rammed into my neighbours car damaging my van. Just say sorry it was an accident don't make excuses
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I feel like my feet are about to fall off 16k steps in a hilly area...but i scored some good stuff for my sports room....WE ARE.....
  • synchkat
    Options
    16k is impressive. Well done
  • JustMissTracy
    Options

oooh come over here...I just went to the LCBO and we usually order in on Fridays

Well stupid drunk didn't happen here..lol..still a full bottle sitting on the counter minus one drink each; The Mr. is snoring away already!

I feel like....getting drunk.... tomorrow nite!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options

Well stupid drunk didn't happen here..lol..still a full bottle sitting on the counter minus one drink each; The Mr. is snoring away already!

Lets get drunk tomorrow night together
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

It's a date! *Puts stupid bottle away, removes those vodka entries from already completed diary..lol*
  • synchkat
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

It's a date! *Puts stupid bottle away, removes those vodka entries from already completed diary..lol*

I'm drunk. I'm sure tou saw my wall. stupid people