The official "I feel like....." post

Options

Replies

• Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I feel like getting stupid faced drunk tonite..and I feel like ordering something for dinner first, so I don't get stupid faced hungover tomorrow!

oooh come over here...I just went to the LCBO and we usually order in on Fridays

Well stupid drunk didn't happen here..lol..still a full bottle sitting on the counter minus one drink each; The Mr. is snoring away already!

I feel like....getting drunk.... tomorrow nite!

Lets get drunk tomorrow night together

It's a date! *Puts stupid bottle away, removes those vodka entries from already completed diary..lol*

Big D just got me a lil beer

I feel like getting stupid faced drunk tonite..and I feel like ordering something for dinner first, so I don't get stupid faced hungover tomorrow!

oooh come over here...I just went to the LCBO and we usually order in on Fridays

Well stupid drunk didn't happen here..lol..still a full bottle sitting on the counter minus one drink each; The Mr. is snoring away already!

It's a date! *Puts stupid bottle away, removes those vodka entries from already completed diary..lol*

I'm drunk. I'm sure tou saw my wall. stupid people

Lucky B :angry:
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options

I didn't, but I will now!! More stupid people?

I feel like...banning all stupid people from being online at the same time as we are.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

I feel like...banning all stupid people from being online at the same time as we are.

Awww you're the best.
    But ya ya my van probably has at least $5000k damage and it was sitting on the side of the road. I hear the bang from the accident in my house. People are stupid
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like taking a hot bath and staying in until the water turns cold and my fingers and toes turn wrinkly. So I do.
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I feel like drinking to oblivion
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm a bit tipsy!
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I feel like I'm a bit tipsy!

Lucky you!
  • synchkat
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »

Awww you're the best.
    But ya ya my van probably has at least $5000k damage and it was sitting on the side of the road. I hear the bang from the accident in my house. People are stupid

Isn't that a good excuse to buy a new one?
    Get a windowless blacked out van with a govt tag on it. Theyll think twice rear ending you next time

Haha. Hubs has been asking what kind of new car I want. He's hoping the insurance company writes it off. I want something cute and easy to park
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Awww you're the best.

Get a windowless blacked out van with a govt tag on it. Theyll think twice rear ending you next time

Haha. Hubs has been asking what kind of new car I want. He's hoping the insurance company writes it off. I want something cute and easy to park

A Prius? Great MPG and so easy to park. I think they're cute. I call mine Priscilla :)

• synchkat
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

Awww you're the best.

A Prius? Great MPG and so easy to park. I think they're cute. I call mine Priscilla :)

If we go thst route he'll get a Tesla and I'll get his car. I like driving his car. It goes fast and is Comfy
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    I wish I was ri$$$h
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    trinairby wrote: »

Awww you're the best.

If we go thst route he'll get a Tesla and I'll get his car. I like driving his car. It goes fast and is Comfy

Hahaha! that's a typical husband I did that to my wife gave her my car while I went and got a new toy. used to do it on cellphones too back in the day

You sound like my SO
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    i feel like alkergy-lious today... aaaaachoo!!!!
  • 888Butterfly888
    888Butterfly888 Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like God hates me.
  • jrbowman22
    jrbowman22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Somtimes I feel like I take 10 steps forward then 5 steps back with my fitness goals
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    jrbowman22 wrote: »
    Somtimes I feel like I take 10 steps forward then 5 steps back with my fitness goals

I thought it was 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. At least according to Paula Abdul ;)