The official "I feel like....." post

Options

Replies

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I feel like 5 am is far too early to wake up B)
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    trinairby wrote: »
    jrbowman22 wrote: »
    Somtimes I feel like I take 10 steps forward then 5 steps back with my fitness goals

I thought it was 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. At least according to Paula Abdul ;)

I thought it was 1 step forward and 2 steps back according to theory of a Deadman

Do I lose cool points because I had to Google them? #showingmyage #1989
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Somtimes I feel like I take 10 steps forward then 5 steps back with my fitness goals

I thought it was 2 steps forward, 3 steps back. At least according to Paula Abdul ;)

I thought it was 1 step forward and 2 steps back according to theory of a Deadman

#soyoung!
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

#soyoung!

I just caught on I think she was calling me old lol

Wasn't calling you old. I have a teenager. I'm old(ish), ha :D At least it makes me feel old.
  • jrbowman22
    jrbowman22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Ugh...try 1982 lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

Ugh...try 1982 lol

so young lol. gawd i'm old :'(
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Ugh...try 1982 lol

I wasn't born in '89, that's when the song came out. I'm a bit older than that ;)
  • jrbowman22
    jrbowman22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Ugh...try 1982 lol

I wasn't born in '89, that's when the song came out. I'm a bit older than that ;)

Haha! It's Monday...I'm trying to get it together still. And you certainly do not look older than that.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Lately I feel like everything in my life is chnaged. Where I used to be able to manage anxiety and clinical depression, it has progressed to have more physical manifestations - feeling dizzy, tired, and worst is that foggy, detached from life feeling. Almost like some messed up dream state.

I can go through the motions and I maintain my positivity outside, but inside things are truly f'd up at this point. While I can't and won't give up fighting, slowly it all seems to be slipping.

My AMAZING is feeling very mediorcre these last few months.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    @timshel_ I'm sorry to hear this. I struggled with anxiety for years and maybe depression although I was never diagnosed. I've had these feelings though. It's scary and frustrating because you feel like no one understands.
    I would have full blown panic attacks in public out of the blue. I'm sure people thought I was crazy.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Lately I feel like everything in my life is chnaged. Where I used to be able to manage anxiety and clinical depression, it has progressed to have more physical manifestations - feeling dizzy, tired, and worst is that foggy, detached from life feeling. Almost like some messed up dream state.

I can go through the motions and I maintain my positivity outside, but inside things are truly f'd up at this point. While I can't and won't give up fighting, slowly it all seems to be slipping.

My AMAZING is feeling very mediorcre these last few months.

It sounds like you need a break, a vacation maybe? I feel you...life can suck the juice right out of me some days :s
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Today I feel like causing lots of trouble and creating havoc every where I go.
  • 3M_TA3
    3M_TA3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    The Pillsbury Dough Boy....
  • Domino_75
    Domino_75 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Domino_75 wrote: »
    Today I feel like causing lots of trouble and creating havoc every where I go.

Are you gonna leave the toilet seat up and not flush?

I just might..... But unfortunately my OCD, won't let me.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I feel like going away for ever
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sometimes i feel completely alone and no matter what i do I'll stay that way
  • Blubberbuster1
    Blubberbuster1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Defeated