chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    First run done ..3.10 miles. ..
    exercise.png

• ebonibabe1
    ebonibabe1 Posts: 108 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @luluinca, and me. I'm here in FL with Tropical storm Hermine, so there was no running here. There could have been some swimming, but, I think I'd get strange looks if I would be seen swimming in the streets :D
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    September goal: run/jog/prance....

9/1 3.12 and core/strength training

Total 3.12

Upcoming races:
    Las Vegas RocknRoll Half 11/13/16

Ticker is my goal for 2016 and accumulation to date:
    exercise.png
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, back again. Day 1 and I ran 4 miles today at pace of 11:25. The weather was great...nice and cool and virtually no humidity. I am more consistently running at 12:00 pace or under at these shorter distances. I still need to run a long run...but can't figure out yet how to do it. Maybe can get it in on Sunday...at least 8 miles.
    Declaring a September goal of 70 miles....fell quite short of goal last month, but determined to get it done this month.

@skippygirlsmom: Really appreciate the pic of racehorses leaving the starting gate....huge horse racing fan...always try to read blood horse on line at least once a day. Sparked my interest in running at an early age.
    @katharmonic: Love the bar graph...surprised that your lowest running month was April...would have thought December or January to be the lowest.

2016/2017 races:
    10/8 Indianapolis Half Marathon
    5/6 One America Mini-marathon
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    1 September – 10.3 km
    2 September – 10.3 km

Goal: 150 km
    Total: 20.6 km

Upcoming:
    September 18 – Beat the Blerch Virtual Half Marathon 21.1 km
  • mom3over40
    mom3over40 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am going to aim for 100 again this month. Ran 3.2 miles today and getting up before 6 am to run felt a little normal now. Hope I can keep that up :sweat_smile:

exercise.png
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    ereck44 wrote: »
    @katharmonic: Love the bar graph...surprised that your lowest running month was April...would have thought December or January to be the lowest.

Thank you, @ereck44. April was a bad month because we had a terrible spring here weather-wise after a comparatively mild minter and I was sick with bronchitis for a couple of weeks. January was up more than it would have been because I spent some time in Florida and ran every day. I'll be interested to see how the data goes this winter! I hope I'll be able to keep it up.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    @ebonibabe1 that sounds like a pretty good excuse to me! Sounds like you survived the storm okay anyway!

Finally going to get my run in this morning after 3 days of no running......uggghhhh.
  • beginforthelasttime16
    Options
    thanks :D I was thinking around 30, so I'll go for that. I usually (try to) run 3x a week, so I'll post after the runs.

My first running challenge! eek!

Mine too!
  • vandinem
    vandinem Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Date     Miles      MTD
    ------   -----    -------
    Sep  1     0.0      0.0 
    Sep  2     6.5      6.5 

exercise.png