Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Out of everyone left, I hope Spencer wins. Why you ask? When Amanda was crying and bad mouthing Elissa hard core a couple weeks ago he told her to chill out. She told him that Elissa talks bad about him and calls him disgusting. His responded, "I am disgusting!" I admire him for his ability to be honest with himself.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i think im on the andy train now. he's been playing the game the entire time. straddled two alliances and picked the right moment(seemingly) to fully join one.

spoiler

now that spencer is HOH mccrae will definitely be the target. he has to win pov or he goes home.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    i think im on the andy train now. he's been playing the game the entire time. straddled two alliances and picked the right moment(seemingly) to fully join one.

spoiler

now that spencer is HOH mccrae will definitely be the target. he has to win pov or he goes home.

Andy is despicable. He has lied and played a great game, I will give him that.

I guess I'm team Macrea now, but he is pretty much on his way out.
  • DashDeV
    Options
    Out of everyone left, I hope Spencer wins. Why you ask? When Amanda was crying and bad mouthing Elissa hard core a couple weeks ago he told her to chill out. She told him that Elissa talks bad about him and calls him disgusting. His responded, "I am disgusting!" I admire him for his ability to be honest with himself.

I take it you don't watch the live feeds? Spencer is king douche.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I don't watch live feeds, but from what I gather every person in the house is disgusting. At least he admitted it about himself.
  • DashDeV
    Options

I don't watch live feeds, but from what I gather every person in the house is disgusting. At least he admitted it about himself.

I just wish his Hitler and Nazi comments made it to air. They called Aaryn out on her *kitten*, but he gets away with it for some reason.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    judd and spencer have to be the least deserving of a win right now right?

judd came back fair and square though? he's the only likable character there .... maybe mcrae too, pre-amanda

fair and square? debatable. Technically, yes- the rules allowed for him to come back after being evicted-- but this rule never applied to the earlier seasons. The rule is terrible. Once someone is evicted, that should be it, imo.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    I hope Andy goes next he needs a big dose of karma.

maybe i missed it...what has he said in game that was bad? i dont recall him being mean or saying anything mean but sometimes i miss things. :D

he is the ultimate floater. He has no loyalty. All he wants to do is be friends with everyone. It'll catch up with him sooner or later. You cant play all sides and not get caught. He is one of the worst players in the history of the show. He cant stand to get an ounce of blood on his hands.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Andy might actually be in the final two it seems nobody is onto his game.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

maybe i missed it...what has he said in game that was bad? i dont recall him being mean or saying anything mean but sometimes i miss things. :D

he is the ultimate floater. He has no loyalty. All he wants to do is be friends with everyone. It'll catch up with him sooner or later. You cant play all sides and not get caught. He is one of the worst players in the history of the show. He cant stand to get an ounce of blood on his hands.

hes definitely been floating but it looks like it will pay off. he may have the best strategy of all this season. and when i hear people speak of karma i usually think it relates to something they have said or done(racist remarks etc..) not "floating".
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    LOL

Dr. WILL KIRBY ‏@ReallyWILLKIRBY

Are the final five #BB15 contestants actually extras from The Lord of the Rings? I spy an orc, an elf, a troll, a dwarf and a hobbit.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

He and Judd badmouth Elissa left and right.

So do GM and Spencer.

has he done it to her face or just to his alliance members? if hes doing it among his alliance i dont have a problem with it. everyone else seems to attack each other on a very personal level.

i love mind games and some intimidation in reality shows but attacking someone's husband, child etc...is horrible.

The other night they were all badmouthing Elissa. GinaMarie said her son looks like a "effing spanish puerto rican dirty". Spencer and Andy have constantly been jerks to her and have stated they hate her, she's a bi*ch, etc. Judd told her to "shut the eff up" the other day.

After they evicted her they bashed her all night long, for around 8 hours. They went through all of her stuff. Packed her bag and then kicked it around.

These people are classless and disgusting. I don't understand it.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

So do GM and Spencer.

has he done it to her face or just to his alliance members? if hes doing it among his alliance i dont have a problem with it. everyone else seems to attack each other on a very personal level.

i love mind games and some intimidation in reality shows but attacking someone's husband, child etc...is horrible.

The other night they were all badmouthing Elissa. GinaMarie said her son looks like a "effing spanish puerto rican dirty". Spencer and Andy have constantly been jerks to her and have stated they hate her, she's a bi*ch, etc. Judd told her to "shut the eff up" the other day.

After they evicted her they bashed her all night long, for around 8 hours. They went through all of her stuff. Packed her bag and then kicked it around.

from what ive been reading they were all reacting to how Elissa has been acting. she must be bad if all of them hate her lol
  • LilacDreamer
    Options

So do GM and Spencer.

from what ive been reading they were all reacting to how Elissa has been acting. she must be bad if all of them hate her lol

I watched the feeds pretty much every night. Elissa is NOT bad, at all. She's a really good person. They're all horrible and they think they're all wonderful. Elissa was one of the few nice people in the house.

I was not a fan of her sister, Rachel, but Elissa is very classy and just sweet.

If you don't watch the feeds or read the updates I don't think it's fair for you to say "she must be bad if all of them hate her"
  • Rebbie60
    Options
    Really hate Amanda......like the pizza boy though
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options

I really hope all this crap isn't swept under the rug when they do the final show. There should be tapes shown of each of them saying prejudiced things and acting like ignorant jerks. The only way for them to answer to it is to shine a big, bright spotlight on it. Bullying is such a big topic now in the public eye. CBS could really do a huge public service by highlighting this terrible behavior. I hope they live up to the responsibility.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    I watched the feeds pretty much every night. Elissa is NOT bad, at all. She's a really good person. They're all horrible and they think they're all wonderful. Elissa was one of the few nice people in the house.

I was not a fan of her sister, Rachel, but Elissa is very classy and just sweet.

If you don't watch the feeds or read the updates I don't think it's fair for you to say "she must be bad if all of them hate her"

i read updates every day. all of the remaining house guests were bashing her. and not in a game sense. they genuinely dislike her.

you obviously werent watching when she made fun of amanda in the bathing suit. that was down right cruel and probably lead to amanda taunting her so much. elissa is just as horrible as the majority of the house.
  • LilacDreamer
    Options

i read updates every day. all of the remaining house guests were bashing her. and not in a game sense. they genuinely dislike her.

you obviously werent watching when she made fun of amanda in the bathing suit. that was down right cruel and probably lead to amanda taunting her so much. elissa is just as horrible as the majority of the house.

Excuse me? I wasn't watching? I've seen EVERY episode, and all the feeds so please don't tell me what I was and was not watching.

Elissa is NOT horrible. She was one of the only classy people in that house. You only see what CBS lets you see, because you only watch the episodes which are edited. Had you seen the Amanda-Elissa one piece incident live, you would have seen how differently it was on the feeds in comparison to how CBS chose to edit it.

Amanda taunted Elissa because that's the kind of person that she is.

As for the bashing, I know exactly what's happening because I don't just read the updates. I see it as it's happening, and they're not just bashing Elissa, they're bashing her son. They're implying that there is something wrong with her child because he is 8 years old and drew pictures for his mother. But let me guess, that's okay too right?

If you don't like someones gameplay, that's fine, but to condone bashing the person and her family 24/7 (which is how it has been) when she's not even around to defend herself makes me question you as well. These people are mmorally bankrupt and yet you think it's perfectly fine. Okay then
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Excuse me? I wasn't watching? I've seen EVERY episode, and all the feeds so please don't tell me what I was and was not watching.

Elissa is NOT horrible. She was one of the only classy people in that house. You only see what CBS lets you see, because you only watch the episodes which are edited. Had you seen the Amanda-Elissa one piece incident live, you would have seen how differently it was on the feeds in comparison to how CBS chose to edit it.

Amanda taunted Elissa because that's the kind of person that she is.

As for the bashing, I know exactly what's happening because I don't just read the updates. I see it as it's happening, and they're not just bashing Elissa, they're bashing her son. They're implying that there is something wrong with her child because he is 8 years old and drew pictures for his mother. But let me guess, that's okay too right?

If you don't like someones gameplay, that's fine, but to condone bashing the person and her family 24/7 (which is how it has been) when she's not even around to defend herself makes me question you as well. These people are mmorally bankrupt and yet you think it's perfectly fine. Okay then

wow so you watch 24 hours a day? thats...interesting.

and where did i say its ok to attack her kid? overreact much? to attack her kid or husband is horrible. thats why i said they are pretty much all horrible people. i am just not wearing the rose colored glasses that you are when i look at Elissa.

ill read about what happens...then watch it on youtube to get the full context. so i have seen how horrible Elissa is. are you one of her extended family members? thats the only way i can see someone defend her like you are lol.