Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt mind Judd winning but at this point i think im pulling for Gina Marie. im actively rooting against amanda, mccrae and spencer.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    i wouldnt mind Judd winning but at this point i think im pulling for Gina Marie. im actively rooting against amanda, mccrae and spencer.

While GM has been a sleeper for most of the game, I am impressed with how she has handled her HOH so far. Keeping Amanda and McCrae in the dark about their impending nomination was brilliant just so we could see Amanda's face when she realized she really doesn't run *kitten* in the house. I can't wait to see how the veto goes. Hopefully noms will stay the same and Amanda will be out. I kind of want Elissa to stick around for a couple more weeks to keep it interesting. Can't let the Exterminators completely have their way from here on out.
  • SueMaxw
    Options
    GM has surprised me. It was past time for somebody to do something about Mcranda. I'm pulling for Judd or Elissa.
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    GM has said to many ignorant, racist comments for me to root for her. I am hoping that either Judd or Elissa win.
  • HollieDollieeeex
    HollieDollieeeex Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    - whos your fave?
    Charlotte

- whos do you loath!
    Courtney - her boobs are purple & she's so shreaky, her voice is mad annoying & that bloody moaner Sophie oh & don't forget MARIO, hate that prick

- who do you want to win!?
    Charlotte - HILARIOUS
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    So I guess none of you watch the feeds or check the updates on jokers? A lot has gone down. GM is horrible and has said cruel things about Elissa's son. Judd hates Elissa and so do the rest of the "exterminators".

This season has been such a waste.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    So I guess none of you watch the feeds or check the updates on jokers? A lot has gone down. GM is horrible and has said cruel things about Elissa's son. Judd hates Elissa and so do the rest of the "exterminators".

yeah was just reading some of that. every time i start to give GM the benefit of the doubt and excuse what she has said due to her lack of intelligence/ignorance she says something else to make me give up on that.

elissa has taken so much personal abuse in this game. very sad. she isnt guilt free herself though. she made fun of Amanda's body when she was wearing the bathing suit.

at this point im probably pulling for elissa.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    quite the controversy brewing. i guess its rumored that CBS production caused Elissa to flip and now side with Amanda. Judd is very upset at production since they are so overtly messing with the game at this late stage.
  • DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    **SPOILER ALERT**

I've been watching the live feeds and am so f*ucking annoyed. Elissa, of all people, has decided she wants to keep Amanda. It was such a sudden change of strategy for her that It's obvious production is pulling the strings.

Also.. she was drunk when she first had the convo with Amanda so I had hoped it would blow over, but sober Elissa feels the same way.
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    **SPOILER ALERT**

I've been watching the live feeds and am so f*ucking annoyed. Elissa, of all people, has decided she wants to keep Amanda. It was such a sudden change of strategy for her that It's obvious production is pulling the strings.

Also.. she was drunk when she first had the convo with Amanda so I had hoped it would blow over, but sober Elissa feels the same way.

tumblr_mp2sy9aYJY1qjxi0go1_r1_500.gif
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

yeah was just reading some of that. every time i start to give GM the benefit of the doubt and excuse what she has said due to her lack of intelligence/ignorance she says something else to make me give up on that.

elissa has taken so much personal abuse in this game. very sad. she isnt guilt free herself though. she made fun of Amanda's body when she was wearing the bathing suit.

at this point im probably pulling for elissa.

I'm pulling for Elissa too but she's on the outs with everybody (exterminators) ...

I'm looking forward to the double eviction !!
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    **SPOILER ALERT**

I read that too and I was majorly confused why Elissa was even thinking of doing that .. I have no doubt that Amanda is full of crap and will say anything to stay in the house
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    I read somewhere that Amanda is BFF's with the show's producer or something like that.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Cant wait!
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    JUDD should totally win ...
  • Jersey_Devil
    Options
    JUDD should totally win ...

as much as I like Judd (and he is the most likeable character by far) he shouldnt win. i never want anyone to win who was already evicted.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    i'm pulling for judd now hes back i'm not a fan of the others. poor elissa.takes way to much bs from being a sister to a wicked witch. i dislike her sister with a pashion but elissa. hasn't acted like her at all its kinda weird
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    **SPOILER ALERT**

I read that too and I was majorly confused why Elissa was even thinking of doing that .. I have no doubt that Amanda is full of crap and will say anything to stay in the house

elissa realizes she's odd man out with judd, spencer, gina marie and maybe andy. it might be her only chance if she teams with mccranda and andy. but she doesnt realize that andy still seems pretty solid with the exterminators.
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that Amanda is BFF's with the show's producer or something like that.

Yeah, that has been the big rumor all season. Amanda's success so far in the game and her out of nowhere veto win last week has only fueled the conspiracy theories.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i hate andy !! he is the biggest flip-flopper !! i would be so mad if he mad it to the end ...

stupidest final two: Andy & Spencer :mad: :mad: :mad: