Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    LOL

BigBrotherLeak ‏@BigBrotherLeak 1h

Aaryn: "What's the Emancipation Proclamation?" Andy: "Oh, you wouldn't like it." #BB15
  • ascrit
    ascrit Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear what you guys thought of Julie's performance tonight. She was MONEY in my book.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    do you guys think that it's fair for judd to win in the finals knowing that he had a 2nd chance in coming back to the house ?? i personally like judd and think it's ok and fair since that's what CBS decided to do but my bf says that judd was given an unfair advantage .. i think it's more unfair to judd because he was gone and wasn't able to talk game with anybody ...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    A_Healthier_Me2013 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear what you guys thought of Julie's performance tonight. She was MONEY in my book.

i think that Julie chose her words very wisely when talking to Aaryn ... it's crazy how oblivious Aaryn is to all this racist drama that we all know about ... i mean, in her own words "i don't even remember saying that" .... LIES LIES LIES !!!
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options

i think that Julie chose her words very wisely when talking to Aaryn ... it's crazy how oblivious Aaryn is to all this racist drama that we all know about ... i mean, in her own words "i don't even remember saying that" .... LIES LIES LIES !!!

Oh, in Texas we joke like that. . .

Um, what?
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I missed last night because of college football but I'm glad it sounds like Julie talked to Aaryn about her comments.

Can't believe she said they joke like that in Texas. I have family all from the south (Texas to Florida) and the only ones who say things like that are my Memaw and those her age because they grew up in a different time. I was raised to know that is not something appropriate to say. Too bad she is now jury and can't find out she got fired yet.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    do you guys think that it's fair for judd to win in the finals knowing that he had a 2nd chance in coming back to the house ?? i personally like judd and think it's ok and fair since that's what CBS decided to do but my bf says that judd was given an unfair advantage .. i think it's more unfair to judd because he was gone and wasn't able to talk game with anybody ...

its definitely fair. its all part of the game.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

i believe her that she doesnt remember saying those things because to her its no big deal. they are just off hand remarks to her. hopefully she will see now that those kind of remarks have a big impact on some people.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

Oh, in Texas we joke like that. . .

Um, what?

the more contact i have with southern people the more i hear those kinds of remarks so her statement holds true for me.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    spoiler

im glad Gina Marie won the HOH. looks like she'll be smart and put up Amanda and Mcrae and 1 will be going home.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,908 Member
    Options
    spoiler

im glad Gina Marie won the HOH. looks like she'll be smart and put up Amanda and Mcrae and 1 will be going home.

Awesome! I knew it would be her or Andy just from what the competition was. I am glad she won because she is not afraid to stand up to Amanda at all. This whole next week will be so fun.

Also, Julie is my hero for how she handled Aaryn last night. I can't imagine sitting across from someone so vile they don't even realize they are vile, having that conversation and not choking them out.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ratings ratings ratings

trust me, BB has been in the process of losing tons of viewers..........just like American Idol..............they are both old news

when this Texas girl started her rants about blacks, Asians and gays, the producers / writes saw it as an excuse to keep her going ,then prolong the suspense when Julie goes off on her

if they tossed her in the beginning ,when she first stared her racists comments, the show would have continued its downward spiral

seeing that this was an opportunity to seize on ,the producers had something that could hold on to viewers .

Trust me, it was a promoted and exploited.............if Julie was really that upset, she could have done something to have her removed. I live here in Texas, matter of fact , one of the guest was from San Antonio, the other went to South West university in San Marcos and almost every day , the racist has been getting columns and posts about her rants...........ratings, ratings, and notarity............

when the show first started, they had to remove a house guest becuse he threated a house guest........I think the guy was some punk from New York, ..........Brooklyn if I remember

The guy was a jerk, and was really high strung........the cameras caught him telling another house guest that he was so upset, he could kill someone.........

they removed him.........

sooooooo ,if the producers and Julie were supposedly so upset with her racist comments, she would have be removed......instead , they chose to exploit it..............its all about ratings and money...............
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    ratings ratings ratings

trust me, BB has been in the process of losing tons of viewers..........just like American Idol..............they are both old news

when this Texas girl started her rants about blacks, Asians and gays, the producers / writes saw it as an excuse to keep her going ,then prolong the suspense when Julie goes off on her

if they tossed her in the beginning ,when she first stared her racists comments, the show would have continued its downward spiral

seeing that this was an opportunity to seize on ,the producers had something that could hold on to viewers .

Trust me, it was a promoted and exploited.............if Julie was really that upset, she could have done something to have her removed. I live here in Texas, matter of fact , one of the guest was from San Antonio, the other went to South West university in San Marcos and almost every day , the racist has been getting columns and posts about her rants...........ratings, ratings, and notarity............

when the show first started, they had to remove a house guest becuse he threated a house guest........I think the guy was some punk from New York, ..........Brooklyn if I remember

The guy was a jerk, and was really high strung........the cameras caught him telling another house guest that he was so upset, he could kill someone.........

they removed him.........

sooooooo ,if the producers and Julie were supposedly so upset with her racist comments, she would have be removed......instead , they chose to exploit it..............its all about ratings and money...............

there is a huge difference between holding a knife to a girl's throat and asking if she would mind if he killed her and making racist comments. they had to kick out the guy from season 2. if they kicked everyone out for making racist/homophobic/improper comments they probably wouldnt have any contestants left. the show is in part about how seeing people interact and bad behavior is a big part of that.

its funny they had Jeff on last nights show. during his season he made lots of homophobic comments but social media wasnt quite like it is now so the spotlight never really came to him.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i actually like Jeff and i don't remember his homophobic comments ... was that in the live feeds ?? i didn't have live feeds back then ... i liked seeing all the old contestants like Jeff & Jordan and Danielle ... i can't believe she married that kid Dominick ...
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    so Andy & Spencer are campaigning for GM to put Elissa up as a renom in case McRanda wins veto ... i think that's a horrible idea !! they should split up that duo while they can !!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    i actually like Jeff and i don't remember his homophobic comments ... was that in the live feeds ?? i didn't have live feeds back then ... i liked seeing all the old contestants like Jeff & Jordan and Danielle ... i can't believe she married that kid Dominick ...

yes they were on the feeds. as you probably know CBS chooses who they will make look good or bad.

spencer has volunteered to be the renom. thankfully it looks like amanda is going home. she really seems like she has some kind of mental disorder.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Yes I'm so happy that Amanda is most likely going home ... I sort of thought that McRae might give the veto to Amanda but I guess he IS out to win the money lol
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Any guesses on who will be the 2nd person going home on Thursday ?? I'm assuming that Amanda will go home round 1, but for round 2 I'm not sure ... Either McRae or Elissa maybe ??
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    id think those 2 are the most likely. but we know it cant be an endurance comp. and mccrae is probably the favorite to win a trivia type comp so who would he target? if he perceives judd and elissa working together i think he will put them up hoping elissa goes home.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    id think those 2 are the most likely. but we know it cant be an endurance comp. and mccrae is probably the favorite to win a trivia type comp so who would he target? if he perceives judd and elissa working together i think he will put them up hoping elissa goes home.

yes agree !! i think McRanda totally hates Elissa ...

at this point, i don't really care about anyone winning but Ju-DD :)