Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i really hope mccrae breaks up with amanda before she dumps him. i feel bad for mccrae. hes a big fan of BB and was probably so looking forward to being on the show. and now he has to deal with that crazy psycho 24/7. he never seems happy.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    JUDD should totally win ...

as much as I like Judd (and he is the most likeable character by far) he shouldnt win. i never want anyone to win who was already evicted.

I just had this exact conversation earlier. While I like Judd, if I were on the jury I couldn't give him the money. It should go to the person who played the best game. Being blindsided and evicted is obviously not good game.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    judd and spencer have to be the least deserving of a win right now right?
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

judd came back fair and square though? he's the only likable character there .... maybe mcrae too, pre-amanda
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

judd came back fair and square though? he's the only likable character there .... maybe mcrae too, pre-amanda

he did come back fair and square but i just havent seen him do anything game wise. what am i missing? and i cant stand mccrae...not only is he doing very little in the game i cant stand the way he is always biting his nails and skin.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

he did come back fair and square but i just havent seen him do anything game wise. what am i missing? and i cant stand mccrae...not only is he doing very little in the game i cant stand the way he is always biting his nails and skin.

True, plus he does have hygiene issues .. I'd still pick him over GM, Spencer, and Andy though
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    True, plus he does have hygiene issues .. I'd still pick him over GM, Spencer, and Andy though

still think id rater andy and GM over him.

and its amazing how dirty he and amanda are.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    double eviction tonight !! yay !! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Amanda is pretty funny sometimes but she also cries too much and gets on my nerves. I like Judd. Spencer and GM are pretty funny too but they're game play is kinda blah.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    how do you guys feel about the remaining house guests?? i'm sad elissa is gone but i think it was hard for her to make connections with people
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    its interesting they didnt bring up Amanda's racist and horrible remarks like they did with Aaryn. they should call them all out on it or not discuss it with them at all.

i guess mccrae thought elissa went back on her word. unfortunate for him he voted out his only ally. he'll need a miracle now. spencer will definitely make it to the end. everyone wants to be up against him for the final vote.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I hope Andy goes next he needs a big dose of karma.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

maybe i missed it...what has he said in game that was bad? i dont recall him being mean or saying anything mean but sometimes i miss things. :D
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options

maybe i missed it...what has he said in game that was bad? i dont recall him being mean or saying anything mean but sometimes i miss things. :D

He and Judd badmouth Elissa left and right.

So do GM and Spencer.
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm not really excited about anyone left in the house... Maybe I'll root for GM bc I feel she's the underdog. Idk.. how do ya'll feel now with the remaining house guests?
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I'm not really excited about anyone left in the house... Maybe I'll root for GM bc I feel she's the underdog. Idk.. how do ya'll feel now with the remaining house guests?

I watch the feeds. they are all so digustingly terrible. As someone who has watched BB since season 1, I have NO WORDS for how sick this makes me.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm Aussie so been watching the Aussie one.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    [/quote

yes! i think Andy is a weasel .. he told Amanda & Elissa he was going to vote for them but didn't (that's one) ... plus he has been making alliances on everyone but has been fake about it (that's two: with helen & elissa) ... either he's a shady person or he's an ian (who also made alliances with people but backstabbed them) ... i'm sorry, but if i was in the game, i don't think i would all of that ... plus Andy is a big shi*t talker of people behind their backs on live feeds
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i feel like a dumbass for letting these people affect me so much lol
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

He and Judd badmouth Elissa left and right.

So do GM and Spencer.

has he done it to her face or just to his alliance members? if hes doing it among his alliance i dont have a problem with it. everyone else seems to attack each other on a very personal level.

i love mind games and some intimidation in reality shows but attacking someone's husband, child etc...is horrible.