Big Brother fans?

Options

Replies

• DashDeV
    DashDeV Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    yeah dont get me wrong andy is very annoying but of the 3 he deserves imo. but i want Gina Marie to win just for the hilarity of it all. i want to see how cbs deals with a winner that has said some horrible things.

at the end of it all i think the only person that i like as a person is Howard.

As much as I hate GMs actions on the show, she deserves to win more than Andy. She won lots of comps, always kept her word and made big moves. That's what the game is all about.

Spencer is basically guaranteed the $50,000.00 now, since both have the best chance against him.

SPOILER***********

GM won first part of the final HOH
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    yeah dont get me wrong andy is very annoying but of the 3 he deserves imo. but i want Gina Marie to win just for the hilarity of it all. i want to see how cbs deals with a winner that has said some horrible things.

As much as I hate GMs actions on the show, she deserves to win more than Andy. She won lots of comps, always kept her word and made big moves. That's what the game is all about.

Spencer is basically guaranteed the $50,000.00 now, since both have the best chance against him.

SPOILER***********

GM won first part of the final HOH

i wonder if spencer will even try to convince the jury he should win. or maybe he'll just use that time to talk to marilyn.

i cant wait until the day after when we see their reaction to the outside world. at least aaryn and amanda know they are hated.
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I just wanted to say that I completely agree that Howard is the only likable person who was even in the house.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Yes agree with you that GM should win just to stick it to Andy lol .. No way do I see Spencer winning .. I thought that he said that he didn't even give production a pic of his gf Maryln .. I wonder if that's really her? Lol .. Either way, I don't really care .. Is it BB 16 yet ?!
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    Seems like both Andy and Gina Marie realize they will lose if either of them takes Andy. they seem to have a legit final 2 pact. smart move imo.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    wow so many of the house guests have lost their jobs.

CollegeOfDuPage ‏@CollegeDuPage

Andy Herren does not work for @CollegeDuPage. Behavior and language he uses on #BB15 does not represent the opinions or values of COD.
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    spoiler

so Andy won part 2 of HOH. so it comes down to GM vs Andy. since it will probably be based on questions Andy should be the favorite.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    i think Andy will win
  • JumpinJill
    JumpinJill Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Andy Herren does not work for @CollegeDuPage. Behavior and language he uses on #BB15 does not represent the opinions or values of COD.

I saw that as well. Anyone else going to be glued to their tv/computer for the backyard interviews and the interviews the day after finale? Can't wait to see all their reactions to news from the outside world. I wonder if Julie will break it to them or if they will let their families or employers to do it first?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

I saw that as well. Anyone else going to be glued to their tv/computer for the backyard interviews and the interviews the day after finale? Can't wait to see all their reactions to news from the outside world. I wonder if Julie will break it to them or if they will let their families or employers to do it first?

that will be by far the best part of this horrible season. it will be very interesting to see how next years group acts.
  • kaykaylyn
    kaykaylyn Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Yeah I've been wondering the same thing about CBS. Gina Marie one just one of many horrible people this season. Just doesn't seem right that she has lost her job, but will win all that money. Kinda takes the Sting out of her losing her job.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

oh wow! i know where that is (i live in illinois) ... what did he say that got him fired ??
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

oh wow! i know where that is (i live in illinois) ... what did he say that got him fired ??

not sure specifically but the pretty much have all been horrible and said horrible things about each other or each others families...i dont recall hearing him say anything bad about a specific grp of people but i could be wrong.

their day of reckoning approaches..... :D
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

not sure specifically but the pretty much have all been horrible and said horrible things about each other or each others families...i dont recall hearing him say anything bad about a specific grp of people but i could be wrong.

their day of reckoning approaches..... :D

Can't wait for that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At least I can look forward to Survivor once BB is over :smile:
  • Laces_0ut
    Options

yeah...Blood in the Water is an interesting concept. should be a good season. i hope Rupert goes home first. :D
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options

yeah...Blood in the Water is an interesting concept. should be a good season. i hope Rupert goes home first. :D

Did you see that Haden is on Survivor? Is he the first BB winner to crossover to Survivor? I know most BB winners go on Amazing Race.
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    Finale night !! Who's going to win ?!?
  • Laces_0ut
    Options
    you must not be following the feeds. andy has been playing the game since the beginning. he has very little blood on his hands that anyone knows about and is in the best position to win.

i was right! :)
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I didin't really like Andy and his game moves...But he did win gotto give him props for being a smart thinker
  • A_Healthier_Me2013
    Options
    i really hate that Andy won! whatever, he had better game moves than GM but i really thought the jurors would stick it to him and give her the $500k lol ... i wish she freakin' practiced her answers ... i don't think she gave a proper answer to any questions given to her ...

i think she thought Nick was going to give her a kiss when they saw each other ... oh GM, how delusional you are !!