Feeling unattractive?

Options

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel unattractive no matter how hard you try

Learning to love yourself is the first step to fitness. You can be fit af, eat clean, have insane muscles, and still feel crappy about yourself. I am still working on accepting this and learning on a daily basis to love myself and my body for how strong it is instead of focusing so much on making comparisons to social media models that seem "perfect." You are always to big, too small, too blonde, too brunette, too short, too tall...for someone. There is no cookie cutter image that will please everyone, and even if there was, why would you want to be like everyone else?!
  • runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    ...enjoying this thread. Love the iguana with bow:)
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I dont think that I am unattractive I am just tired of being "pretty for a big girl" like can't you just say im pretty its super annoying

I dislike this, for me though; I was the: "pretty geek" (during school).
  • thenananator
    thenananator Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I dont think that I am unattractive I am just tired of being "pretty for a big girl" like can't you just say im pretty its super annoying

I hate when I hear that being said about anyone. Punch them in the throat next time.

Definitely throat punch.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Anyone feel unattractive no matter how hard you try

Learning to love yourself is the first step to fitness. You can be fit af, eat clean, have insane muscles, and still feel crappy about yourself. I am still working on accepting this and learning on a daily basis to love myself and my body for how strong it is instead of focusing so much on making comparisons to social media models that seem "perfect." You are always to big, too small, too blonde, too brunette, too short, too tall...for someone. There is no cookie cutter image that will please everyone, and even if there was, why would you want to be like everyone else?!

This is why, we'll never know; whose the hottest guy or girl because no 1's able to agree 100%! Someone I might believe's more attractive than me, someone else might believe; I am more attractive than!
  • Lipsmahoney
    Lipsmahoney Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    pretty girl if I lose a little weight ... so I was told over and over.
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Maybe I do feel unattractive most of the time.. but then I realized who cares? Why do I care what other people think of me? I like me even if I am unattractive.
  • iceyblues
    iceyblues Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Maybe I do feel unattractive most of the time.. but then I realized who cares? Why do I care what other people think of me? I like me even if I am unattractive.

I wish I could think like this,hopefully one day I will. When you hear that your fat and ugly for the majority of your life,you do start to believe it.
  • winejunky143
    winejunky143 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    iceyblues wrote: »

I wish I could think like this,hopefully one day I will. When you hear that your fat and ugly for the majority of your life,you do start to believe it.

I totally understand. When I lived with my sister there wasn't a day that went by she didn't tell me I was fat. On top of that I seriously needed braces and everyone loved reminding me of it.. At the end of the day if you can at least love yourself no one else matters.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    LeahBoo01 wrote: »
    I'm ugly?

You are very, very far from ugly xo
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    I'm ugly?

Fun house mirrors, aren't fun; get a regular mirror & you'll see, that you're gorgeous!
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm just a average girl.

I wish I was your "average" lol your beautiful!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm pretty like most girls on here

Most girls on here don't think they're pretty...just like you! We all have some working on our egos to do, for sure!
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm ugly?

you're beautiful!