Like Minded Lushes - July 2010

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Been friends with beer all week. Guess I didn't get out of "vacation mode."

Oh well, Monday will be here soon.

it must have been a nice week. You can always try to be good next week. Enjoy your weekend and get ready for a triumph next week.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Here I sit posting on a late Friday night...worked from 3 to 11 and then took on-call for the 11 to 7 shift...can't have a tipsy nurse...so, here I sit broken hearted longing for a cold frosty Samuel Adams....:cry::brokenheart:

Cheers to all who made it thru the week...I had one binge night on Wednesday...don't remember how many; but, it was a lot
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Didn't drink last night. I did my week 1 of couch to 5k this morning. I still have a brand spanking new bottle of vodka sitting in the freezer, it has been there all week. Oh the temptation!!!
  • rjadams
    Options
    I didn't touch the bottle of white I had chilling in the fridge yesterday.

I felt more like a red so I had a Shiraz instead :laugh:
    I also had a couple of Diet coke and vodkas it was a good night and I had my .6 pound dehydration loss this morning:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

I hope you all have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Bottle of rosé opened and going down all too well...... I do NOT like the sound of your pools! YIKES!!!!!! i aint coming to the US of A ever......... here in France they are CLEAN!!!!!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Bottle of Pinot Grigio open. I am going to be in the gym in 10 hours and last time I drank the night before the gym I swore not to do it again. Well I saw sense for a couple of weeks but this week I just don't care.
  • rjadams
    Options
    trying to decide if I should exercise for the calories to open the wine or just say f*** it and open the wine.
  • rjadams
    Options
    so I decided to exercise. Not quite enough burned to keep me from going over but at least I will feel a little less quilty:blushing:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    ugghh, that's the last time I drink wine late at night before I am at the gym the next day, well until next time I do it anyway :drinker:
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    5 beers last night... uh 5 or 6... don't remember. Great time at a local celebration on Lake Michigan. Cold beer, good food, terrific company and great music! Beautiful scenery followed by a great fireworks show! Totally worth it, plus we walked for a good 3 1/2 hours which helped balance all the food! :tongue: Plus feel great today, I'm off to zumba!
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    Options
    Lots for me last night too. 900 calories worth! Luckily I had planned for it and did 1036 calories worth in the gym, so I still came out 190 ahead !
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Yummy bottle of chianti for me...now I have to hold off until Thursday for taste of twin cities
  • dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    What else can you do when camping/hiking in 100+ heat except drink ice cold beer????? But does the scale have to punish me afterwards???? So not right!!!!!
  • lizaflaherty
    Options
    Right, I have not smoked for nearly 2 months. I have a 1,200 calorie daily intake. I am not a chocaholic, there is not that much that I miss and I am running my *kitten* off at the gym 3 times a week and trying to do yoga. Question 1. how come i am not madonna or gwynnies, Question 2. please do not take my last pleasure from me....white wine a couple of times a week. it is truly my last vice and at that I don;t abuse it that often (oh say twice a week when I hammer the crap out of it) so do you all think I can have a little drinkie poos and not turn into Jabba the Hut?! I am cannot ignore the numbers but on a balance of things surely its ok now and again. Huh!?:drinker:
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I just finished reading a diet book that actually said you should have 1 four ounze drink of wine per day for health benefits. Who can stop at just one though. And 4 ounces is only about half a glass. I was bad yesterday and the scales show it today. New determination today to be good all wook. Hurry up Friday!!!
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    I like this group! I have quite smoking for 8 months now, eating healthy, cut out fast food, totally revamped my lifestyle when it comes to exercise, BUT I just can't shake my alcohol. I usually drink at least a glass of wine per day. Right now I am trying to stick to days I am off work or when I actually have something to celebrate (not just the end of the work day. :laugh: ). Why must wine be so delicious??
  • boricua3177
    boricua3177 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I drank this weekend but I did do exercise to counteract it. ;-) Tonight I am back on my treadmill again....I can do this!
  • alisonengland
    alisonengland Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    1 bottle of rioja plus an extra glass. Bad bad me. However, will now not drink again for an eternity as I can't even say the w*** word without feeling ill.
  • rjadams
    Options
    Well I made it thru Sunday. on to Monday and then Friday is just around the corner.
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Just one Bud Light on Saturday night. This whole I'm-completely-broke-and-have-no-money thing is really helping with my alcohol consumption. :ohwell: