The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    In the comics they only fight Negan's group. SO fighting Negan's group and possibly the garbage people at the same time.... could be interesting.

Also, there are no garbage people in the comics. Many people think they represent a different group.
  • cee134
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    In the comics they only fight Negan's group. SO fighting Negan's group and possibly the garbage people at the same time.... could be interesting.

Also, there are no garbage people in the comics. Many people think they represent a different group.

scavengers of course

I was thinking more the tv adaptation of The Whispers. (for budget and censor reasons)
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    The last 15 minutes was good in the finale but other then that, they do such a bad job at fillers. I wish they did more backstory with Dwight. I read the comics, so I don't expect it to be hand in hand but to me the comics are winning in the story telling.
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Also when Negan left putting his middle finger up was classic.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    138shades wrote: »

scavengers of course

I was thinking more the tv adaptation of The Whispers. (for budget and censor reasons)
    Damn. That makes sense, but I hate the garbage people. I guess a bunch of people walking around in zombie skin would rustle the censors

• denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I've never laughed so hard than I did at that season finale. So incredibly stupid. I think I'm finally done with TWD.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Bumped just because I didn't want the post above to be the last word until next season.
    I think most posters here are fans of TWD.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I'm totally a fan and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks the show has jumped the shark.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'm totally a fan and I doubt I'm the only one who thinks the show has jumped the shark.

Ever read the comics?

I think some of the most exciting episodes are coming up. Also, they have to do filler because they are almost caught up with the comic.
  • cee134
    Options
    vgi4ucujmu4l.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm doing Sunday.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Poll:

Hottest female in the TV series?

For me it's Christian Serratos (Rosita).

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png
  • cee134
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Poll:

Hottest female in the TV series?

For me it's Christian Serratos (Rosita).

IDEA Fitness member

9285851.png

Currently or from the whole series?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I am part of the 1% who never watched Walking Dead

I never watched it up to a couple years ago. Then curiosity got the best of me. Though now my favorite characters are dead :'(
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I am part of the 1% who never watched Walking Dead

I never watched it up to a couple years ago. Then curiosity got the best of me. Though now my favorite characters are dead :'(

I also liked Three Unnamed Criminals. (FYI - they where the first to die in the entire series)
  • cee134
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I heard the Season Premiere is a mess. I hope that is just a rumor by a *kitten* critic. I already know how it will play out, the question is will they finish it this season or not.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Critics... What the F do they know??? Im hoping for another great Season! I notice the seasons that have different writers aren't up to Par . Gotta stick with Kirkman and Gimple and I wish Darabont would come back and write more. Who wrote this Season?