So....... what did you think everyone?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I hate Gabriel so much.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    So far I like this episode better then the last one.
  • cee134
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    So....... what did you think everyone?

It was OK. I thought the flashbacks/dream sequences really threw off the episode and didn't contribute anything to the story.

I can't comment but when you find why they broke up the episode that way it still makes no sense.
  • cee134
    Options
    Morales, (first name unknown), is a survivor of the outbreak in AMC's The Walking Dead. During the initial outbreak, Morales evacuated with his wife, daughter and son from Atlanta and eventually finds a group of survivors. After the camp of survivors was attacked by walkers, Morales and his family leave for Birmingham, Alabama.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I wanna set up a kill count on Morgan's rampage.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Looks like Jesus is the new Morgan. Wtf. I knew that savior guy was protecting a baby, called it.
  • cee134
    Options
    What The *kitten*! Did not see that coming at all. Not even close to how the comics go in that regard.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    What The *kitten*! Did not see that coming at all. Not even close to how the comics go in that regard.

I haven't SEEN the episode yet but I saw a spoiler on FB and I'm shook
  • cee134
    edited December 2017
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »

I haven't SEEN the episode yet but I saw a spoiler on FB and I'm shook

On a production level I get it. On a story level. It only works a little bit because Judith is still alive. However, I think the producers were grabbing at straws.
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    *Apparently* It's supposed to move the storyline forward for Rick and Michonne. Not sure I buy that.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    *Apparently* It's supposed to move the storyline forward for Rick and Michonne. Not sure I buy that.

That's the excuse.
  • cee134
    Options
    I can’t believe how crushed I am, over a fictional character. :|

If they ever kill Rick off I am done.

FYI - at some point, in the distant distant future. Robert Kirkman (creator of Walking Dead) said Rick is not suppose to make it. HOWEVER, the TV version is already much different so....

I think it was a bad choice to choose Carl, however I understand his growth doesn't work with the time line that is suppose to be the story.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Only reason I continue to watch is to see how Negan DIES. Tired of the battle with the saviors.
    Bring back the Walkers!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I binge watched 1-6. But, haven't seen since then. I'll probably wait for end of this season so I can binge watch a couple of seasons. I don't have cable, and would rather wait for the end of the season as I despise waiting a week for the next installment which I'd probably miss...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I was shocked tbh. I only saw it today. Makes his self sacrifice less epic I think. Then again it was a bluff from the start anyway. I was shocked and not at the same time because I was thinking back when he was helping that guy that he would have gotten bit and it turned out to be so.
  • GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I started watching when season 3 was airing. I caught up in no time and became obsessed.
    But this has got to be the worse season ever. I don't really care for any of the long term characters that are left.
    I think this show needs to wrap things up as viewers I talk to don't like it the way they used to.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Augh, that ending was devastating. At least he spent the last hours to Alexandria's benefit. This is such a good season, everyone's personalities and roles are evolving.

Did anyone else think that Eugene redirected the walkers solely to help Gabriel and the doctor? I mean, as opposed to freeing the Saviors? Maybe I'm giving him too much credit.