The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    They never brought the helicopter scene back up. Anyone have insight to that plot?
    I believe that's going to be part of the "crossover event" with Fear the Walking Dead. Remember they had helicopters working on that show.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Goodbye Carl... I've awaited this day for so long.
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

Not a comic book fan apparently.

Also, don't go off thinking Negan is going away.

Next, I think Chandler Riggs bit himself to get off of this dying show..........or it could be some Walker with Dentures as a Glenn Ploy. I think they are up to something as they are playing some cards close to their chest or Gimple just didn't like the character or Riggs or something. The comics are getting ruined by this show.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hamsibian wrote: »
    Augh, that ending was devastating. At least he spent the last hours to Alexandria's benefit. This is such a good season, everyone's personalities and roles are evolving.

Did anyone else think that Eugene redirected the walkers solely to help Gabriel and the doctor? I mean, as opposed to freeing the Saviors? Maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

I agree. Except for the part about Eugene. He’s still a douche.... He could have helped Dwight but didn’t. He just had a change of heart at the last second.

Oh he is a total douche no matter what. I just had a thought that maybe that was his original plan before Dwight showed up. I didn't think so, but again I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Negan is not going away. It would be silly to just kill him off after everything... seeing his power being taken away would be more painful. That's just my opinion, though.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

Next, I think Chandler Riggs bit himself to get off of this dying show..........or it could be some Walker with Dentures as a Glenn Ploy. I think they are up to something as they are playing some cards close to their chest or Gimple just didn't like the character or Riggs or something. The comics are getting ruined by this show.

I am very much a comic book fan, although I regret I never had the opportunity to read much more than the first 100 issues of TWD online. I couldn't say what became of Carl on paper, however I never was a fan of Carl on the show. It could just be the actor, or how he's portrayed though.
  • MrSith
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »

I am very much a comic book fan, although I regret I never had the opportunity to read much more than the first 100 issues of TWD online. I couldn't say what became of Carl on paper, however I never was a fan of Carl on the show. It could just be the actor, or how he's portrayed though.
    I think it was just the fact that they didn't push the character enough but what Negan sees in him is what all readers do. You know how shows/movies make horrible decisions when changing things to appease the viewers and forget the readers lol.

• GOT_Obsessed
    GOT_Obsessed Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah the helicopter. I forgot about that happening.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    They are sending Morgan to the other show. (after they said none of the characters would ever do that)

They are getting a little desperate to keep the show going. I.E. Carl dying (yes he will die, probably in the mid season premiere.)

That being said, that is the only way they can deal with his actual growing up which doesn't match the time line. It's only been 610+ days since Rick first woke up yet Carl is 18. They also needed one of the main cast to die again for ratings and to show no one is safe.
  • MrSith
    Options
    The show is toast anyway. It can't continue to keep the masses entertained....so many people have deserted it.

It's def no GoT as TWD has ran it's course and everyone knows they have one enemy left.
  • MrSith
    Options
    I have yet to watch this...but one day, I will. In preparation...Santa brought me 3 tomahawks and I'm looking into a samurai sword but those aren't cheap and I also don't know how to use them.

make slashing motions and noises and you are good.
  • cee134
    Options
    It was ok. I liked some of the foreshadowing but I think they really messed up having this episode be the start of the mid season premiere. It has been so long that I wasn't that into it. So leading with a huge episode like that didn't work for me this time.

I'm still going to watch it even though I know what will happen with the war.

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It was ok. I liked some of the foreshadowing but I think they really messed up having this episode be the start of the mid season premiere. It has been so long that I wasn't that into it. So leading with a huge episode like that didn't work for me this time.

I'm still going to watch it even though I know what will happen with the war.

It dragged.
    I was never really into his character in the first place or maybe just the actor sucks, but I did cry a little when they were saying their final goodbyes
  • cee134
    Options
    I still watch it but know what they are building to...

Real Walking Dead Spoiler:
    I think they are going to make a lot of people stop watching the show at the end of the season.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I think they are going to make a lot of people stop watching the show at the end of the season.

Explain.
  • cee134
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Explain.

Only if you want to know what happens...
    To Negan.