October Squat, Crunch, Plank and Push up Challenge - starts 1st October

Options

Replies

• Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Too tired to do day 2. I think I am going to drop out of this challenge for now. May try it again next month. Knees were killing me today so about all I got done was planks.
  • pataska10
    pataska10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I start a day late?
  • Angelcat714
    Angelcat714 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Day 2 is completed
  • Chi_Hien
    Chi_Hien Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in...if it's not too late!
  • beauty_strength_wisdom
    Options
    Day 2 completed!
  • sabreena86
    sabreena86 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Day 3 :
    : 60 squats =Done
    : 06 push up =Done
    : 30 crunch =Done
    : 30 sec plank=Done
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Too tired to do day 2. I think I am going to drop out of this challenge for now. May try it again next month. Knees were killing me today so about all I got done was planks.

Sorry to hear that. Hope your knees improve. Take care
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    pataska10 wrote: »
    Can I start a day late?

Of course. Welcome!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    I'm in...if it's not too late!

No not at all. Join the funlol
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done...and starting my pull up challenge today...yikes!! Lol. By now though, I am more excited than nervous!!
    On a side note, sign ups have begun for Amazing Race - Fall Fun. This challenge is a team based challenge that will go 8 weeks and begins on 10/17. Each week your team travels from one destination to another and the miles between the destinations is the number of minutes your team has to accumulate in exercise for that week. There are also mini challenges for bonus points. It is an awesome challenge that really helps if you need accountability and encouragement. I am captain of a team this go round and would really love some motivated and hopefully chatty people. From my experience, the teams that really bond and talk to each other seem to really excel.
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    @lbenson2006 awesome job on day 3!! I started my pull up challenge on Saturday! I surprised myself!!! I am interested in this amazing race of yours! I would like to know more!! Do you have another post about it? Or where I could ask questions?
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    @Joanna2012B I just tagged you in the challenge post. Please let me know whether or not that worked. Thanks!!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 3 done...and starting my pull up challenge today...yikes!! Lol. By now though, I am more excited than nervous!!
    On a side note, sign ups have begun for Amazing Race - Fall Fun. This challenge is a team based challenge that will go 8 weeks and begins on 10/17. Each week your team travels from one destination to another and the miles between the destinations is the number of minutes your team has to accumulate in exercise for that week. There are also mini challenges for bonus points. It is an awesome challenge that really helps if you need accountability and encouragement. I am captain of a team this go round and would really love some motivated and hopefully chatty people. From my experience, the teams that really bond and talk to each other seem to really excel.

I have signed up - first time - looks like fun!!!
  • Spears1354
    Spears1354 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to post yesterday but day 2 is done! It's basically the only thing i did right this weekend.
  • lbenson2006
    Options
    Yeah @DebbieNeedham1 !! So exciting! You will love it. The people that put it all together are absolutely amazing!
  • horsetrainer46
    horsetrainer46 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Day 3 of OCTOBER SQUAT-PUSH UP-PLANK-CRUNCH challenge! 60 squats - 15 push ups - 60 double crunches - 1 min 10 second elbow plank DONE!
  • mamatigerj
    mamatigerj Posts: 106 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Day 3 done.
    I felt it today; hope that means it's working!
  • DebbieNeedham1
    Options
    Day 3 done - feeling the burn lol!!!

@lbenson2006 - that's great - can't wait!! would be fab if us guys from this challenge could be together in a group - is there a way of sorting that do u know??
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that. Hope your knees improve. Take care

Arthritis from years of abusing them working/standing on concrete and lifting too much, so likely won't improve. Still doing squats but a much lower number. After day 1 doing 50 knees were screaming on day two for my usual 8k walk/run. Good luck everyone!