Dude finally ate a banana

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Obviously, you posted the above meme with the intent to be interpreted literally. Since we know this thread is all about seriousness. Do you work in a barn at a fruit farm?

I'm always for serious.

2i8m5ssfxonn.jpg

That is exactly the way I interpreted that statement. I did not even smile. Just slightly nodded my head.

I like the way you think, person who lives in my computer. :neutral: <- serious face.
  • FitInMyHead
    FitInMyHead Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG- this is the best thread of the day....lol I soooooooooooooo needed a good laugh...
  • cee134
    Options
    They're all against you! You'll be seeing bananas pop up in random places all the time now

r6d06nh3wtfv.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    does Banana Dude ever say this around you?

Vewo6.gif

He has not. Should I say that to him?
  • cee134
    Options
    I bet if you did, his banana might show up on your cabinet. It means something different if I say....I bet if you did, his "banana" might show up on your cabinet.

I seriously approve of this statement.
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    My ex husband went to McDonalds every day for lunch. It was ok because he'd blot the burger patty so that made it lower fat. Of course he did get his fries double fried so they were extra crispy but ya he made the actual burger healthy

Pretty sure that nothing you could would ever make ANYTHING from McDonald's healthy. Sorry.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I didn't know this thread was now about spiders. They're awesome, I'd love one for a pet.

But the wife would cut me if I got one. :'(

I'll see meself out now....

But WHYYYY

Spiders are marvels of engineering and predatory efficiency. What's not to love?
  • cee134
    Options
    MandaB9780 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    My ex husband went to McDonalds every day for lunch. It was ok because he'd blot the burger patty so that made it lower fat. Of course he did get his fries double fried so they were extra crispy but ya he made the actual burger healthy

Pretty sure that nothing you could would ever make ANYTHING from McDonald's healthy. Sorry.

Not true. Their water is healthy. ;)
  • cee134
    Options
    @jessiferrrb The antici................pation of you finishing that chip is killing me.

• Grey_1
    Options
    Here - now I can talk spiders AND bananas and stay on topic :D

Leaving it as a link so I don't get hated lol

http://imgur.com/YT6EFLd
  • cee134
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I didn't know this thread was now about spiders. They're awesome, I'd love one for a pet.

But the wife would cut me if I got one. :'(

I'll see meself out now....

But WHYYYY

Spiders are marvels of engineering and predatory efficiency. What's not to love?

So are cats. :)

ugbign1pzmw2.jpg
  • Grey_1
    Options
    :D Yeah cats are pretty cool too
  • cee134
    Options
    So.... if Bananas emit anti-matter. This may explain alot.
  • Grey_1
    Options

It's funny you say that, I was just reading an article on spiders and what they can teach us about nanotechnology

I used to be up on several applications spiders were being studied for, and it really is amazing stuff.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    Banana Aversion Therapy

0p6tmtwbd1z0.jpg